Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. Rajanarsi MuluYour feedback matters!
My daughter is 12 yrs age and her throat is infected and since 2 days she is feeling pain in eating as well as drinking i gave her uthral 250 3 doses every 12 hrs interval but only 20 % has yet recovered is my treatment proper
I am having hearing problems. I wanna get rid of this. please suggest me the ear drops and reasons of this.
2 days onwards I have full cold and headache while am getting cold I got teeth and ear pain also why.
I am 62-year-old male person, having phlegm in throat and am unable to take it out. I tried Alex. What's immediate remedy to resolve this problem?
I am 20 years old. I have sinus problem. Already we did two operations. But the problem would come again. What should I do to get away from this problem?
I have sinusitis problem like alternative days I have cold, facing since last 2 years. How to cure it?
My son had an accident, he fell from the Scooty. He got four stitches in the chin. Now he says that his jaw hurts right next to the ear. He's worried although he had an x ray and everything was fine. Is it slight jaw dislocation? he has problem chewing food.
Sir, Actually ,today I have drink some hot water. Then my throat started to pain. What will I do for my throat? Give me solution.
30 year old male lecturer foreign body sensation in throat persistence all time feeling of foreign body all the time duration 3 months felt after allergic cough and cold before 5 months symptoms of cold amd cough reduced completely tsh ,t3, t4 normal.
Hi I am 25 years male. I have sinus problem, dust allergy, and head getting weight. What to do's and dont's, kindly give suggestion.
I am suffering from sinusitis from last few years and its panic I have consulted many doctors but it is still not cure. please suggest some thing.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?