Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rajanarsi Mulu
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Rajanarsi MuluYour feedback matters!
I'm feeling sick from last to day Since I sometimes feel headache. I am also having throat pain, tried multiple home remedies but didn't worked, what to do? Please help me!
My Dr. Did. I & d of the lymph node but did not send the. Afb smear for culture. After 4 days took a swab from the and sent it for culture test. Should we get another tissue sample from the opening to get the culture done?
Hi. My age is 27 yrs. Snoring is my problem since past few months. I dont know how my room mates have adjusted to it but its really very noisy as if there is some blockage is what they say. Can you please give me some tips.
I am having the the problem of Snoring and breathing by my mouth while going in deep sleep. Is it possible to stop and have easy breath? I am aged now 53 years and Is it possible/have any tablet to take care of heart, to avoid any blood blockages etc.
Every day morning when I woke up one side of my nose gets blocked and I feel I have cold. But as the day progress everything gets back to normal. What is the reason.
I am suffering from vertigo since last 4 months the reason being not yet figured out.Usually I feel good when I wake up with nothing at all but as they day proceeds the vertigo increases. Sometimes I feel fullness in my ears with a sensation of closed ears while speaking.I am also having a choked nose since then.I am not into any medication for this since the problem is not yet figured out.
I have got my neck USG report, they found two tiny cystic lesions on the left and right lobe of thyroid,suggestive of benign lesions. I have hoarseness from last 2-3 weeks. Continuous burping started last 6 days. Xray and CBC tests are clear. What this could be I was a smoker and drinker till last month.
My father is 80 year old now he is complaining trembling of hands specially in morning and vertigo in morning he is also complaining of cough in throat and water in mouth. Please suggest some homeopathy treatment for this otherwise he is normal no bp, diabetes his nature is thinking so much for his illness.
Tinnitus treatment & causes. Some time ringing very high & some time is low ringing. After exercise increase ringing.
BPPV or benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is an inner ear disorder where small particles called otoconia get dislodged and fall in the semicircular canals.
Vertigo can last from few seconds to minutes. It usually comes on with a change in position. It can be accompanied by nausea or vomiting and sometimes balance issues.
Vestibular therapy or vestibular rehabilitation helps treat it and in most cases there are no symptoms after couple sessions.
I smoked up weed for 3rd tym ! Was very pain ful on my chest felt like m dying sensation of stool and feel like something coming out of my throat Was a very weird condition with me since last month. Please do help me out of this suggest me some good medicines.
An eardrum rupture or perforation is a little gap or tear in your eardrum and the tympanic membrane. The tympanic membrane is a thin tissue that partitions the canal of the middle ear and outer ear. This layer vibrates when sound waves enter your ear. The vibration proceeds through the bones of the center ear. Since this vibration allows you to listen, your hearing can be affected if your eardrum is harmed. A ruptured eardrum is additionally called a perforated eardrum. Permanent hearing loss could be an end result in some cases.
A ruptured eardrum, similar to thunder; can happen all of a sudden. You may feel a sharp pain in your ear, or an ear infection that you've had for some time all of a sudden leaves. In some cases, the person may not feel any signs of the rupture.
Some of the causes for such a perforation are:
- Infection: Ear infections are a major reason for eardrum rupture, particularly in children. Liquids tend to deposit behind the eardrum in such cases.
- Exercises: Exercising can bring about pressure changes in the ear and lead to a punctured eardrum. This is known as barotrauma, and takes place when the pressure outside the ear is not the same as the pressure inside the ear. Activities that can bring about barotrauma include scuba diving or flying on plane.
- Other activities: Wounds can likewise burst your eardrum. Any injury to the ear or side of the head can bring about a crack.
Diagnosis: Your specialist can use a few approaches to find out whether you have a ruptured eardrum:
- A liquid test in which your specialist tests liquids that might spill from your ear from infection.
- An otoscope exam in which a specific gadget with a light is used to investigate your ear channel
- An audiology exam, in which your specialist tests your listening to range and eardrum limit
- Tympanometry, in which your specialist uses a tympanometer to test the pressure changes in your ear.
Treatment: The treatments are as follows:
- Patching: In the event that your ear does not recuperate by itself, your specialist may fix the eardrum. Fixing includes setting a sedated paper patch over the tear in the film.
- Antibiotics: Anti-toxins can clear up contaminations that may have prompted your eardrum break. They additionally shield you from growing new diseases from the aperture. Your specialist may endorse oral antibiotics or eardrops.
- Surgery: In uncommon cases, surgery might be required to fix the gap in the eardrum. A surgical repair of a punctured eardrum is called tympanoplasty.
A cracked eardrum generally recuperates without any invasive measures. Many patients with cracked eardrums encounter just transitory listening problems.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!