Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RajalakshmiYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, my wife is 13 weeks pregnant. Dr please tell me can anomaly scan find out autism or how to find out autism in the new born child?
Age 38 yrs, prolactin 1.2,TSH 3.54,thyroglobulin 14, AMH 6.8 ,wt is 56 kg else all other reports normal. Six months marriage. Is there any fertility issue? Progesterone on 21 day is 40.
The research shows that eating walnuts can positively affect various heart health markers for example consuming to walnuts can reduce total cholesterol raise hdl (good) cholesterol reduce inflammation and show marked improvement in arterial function. It also helps in stabilizing blood sugar levels in older adults and decrease the number and size of tumours in breast and prostate cancer in animal models.
I am 27 and having severe body ache. I am not able to sit for more than half an hour as my back aches alot and can not walk for more than half a km. As m getting bad leg ache. I think it is due to pre-menstrual issues. Though, I got my periods today and still getting this issue. Kindly suggest.
The season of winter is all about enjoyment and is full of fun and festivities. As we while away our time enjoying, our body works its own course of eliminating toxic substances from the organs. But there is always a way to make things better. In other words, the process of clearing toxins is known as detoxification and what better way could be there than Ayurveda. During the process of detoxification, there are certain things that should be avoided like sugar, alcohol, caffeine, gluten, soda, etc.
Why choose the ayurvedic way?
It is the natural process through which the body cleanses naturally without undergoing any turmoil due to side effects. During winter, it is a challenge to detoxify as we consume more in order to keep ourselves warm. Ayurveda’s detoxification methods are safe and trusted for centuries.
Why is winter detoxification necessary?
During winter, we require more energy but due to toxins and more food consumption for a warmer body, the digestive system and the immune system are weakened thus making people more vulnerable to sickness. Winter detoxification helps one to control the energy level and makes the person stay fit, healthy and energised. Detoxification cleanses the digestive system and improves the immune system and also helps in losing weight by flushing out the excess fat from the body.
Detoxifying ayurvedic drinks
Natural ayurvedic drinks prepared at home help in retrieving one's healthy self by detoxifying the body's systems. Also, consuming such preparations regularly will offer continual benefits.
- Coriander, lemon and green tea: The combination of coriander, lemon and green tea helps in balancing the fundamentals of the body. This preparation, again, can be consumed every day. It delays the onset of ageing and also remarkably reduces the visible signs of ageing on the skin.
- Lime water with pepper: A glass of warm water mixed with lemon juice and a pinch of pepper powder works wonders on an empty stomach. It helps in detoxifying and improving the digestive system.
- Vegetable juice: Vegetables like carrots and spinach that is widely available in winters can be used in preparing juices. The vegetables, when combined with Apple, Celery, and ginger, is a drink that offers many medicinal benefits and tasty as well.
- Lemon ginger water: The combination of lemon and ginger is said to be one of the healthiest ayurvedic drink to help detox your body during winter. Take a glass of warm water mixed with ginger and lemon juice. This helps have a healthy and clean digestive system.
- Aloe vera juice: Aloe vera is yet another nature's gift that helps in flushing out toxins. A bit of aloe vera gel mixed with water or orange juice have been working wonders in detoxification for centuries. It is another healthy winter drink.
- Amla juice: Amla is said to be the best aid in losing weight and boosts up the immune system. Amlas soaked in water overnight and blended in a mixer can be taken thrice every day. The juice has a tangy taste but is effective.
To combat winter, Ayurvedic detox drinks are always handy and helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hi, Doctors we r trying for kids for a year. As I said that all the test and reports are normal. Me n my husband both are fertile. My doctor advice me to take a 2nd opinion. I want to ask that is there any another reason for this. If yes then what is the reason? Thanks in advance.
My period date is 19th September, I wanted to be pregnant so please tel me when is my ovulation date. Please explain.
I had my periods on Jan 8. Two days later I've participated in oral sex with him. I'm a virgin, we decided not to penetrate my moral wall. He had his cum when I was blowing him. Moments later, I sat on him, rubbing his penis with my pussy. Even with out penetration as a virgin& after 2 days of my periods. Is there any possibility for me to get that semen cells get inside and resulting in pregnancy. I'm very tensed.
Pregnancy of 6 months old patient is suffering from abdominal pain from last 10 days and nausea vomiting today. Is hyocimax plus is safe or any other medication.
I am a nephrotic syndrome patient for the past 17 years. I am 26 now. Can I take growth harmone injections now?
Hi, my son is 1 year and 1 month. Till 1 year he had food with out any problem. But last 10days he refused to eat some types of food like rice. He s earing rava upma and wheat bread in a good amount. What food I can give it to him. Is it good to eat wheat breads. I m still feeding my milk during night.
Hello greetings there I am 20 years old female, are used to have a boyfriend or two years back, we were physical and and I don't really remember if I enjoyed it, I am trying to start over again after two years to have sex .it's difficult to now like I don't climax I don't feel anything I I don't have any feelings to words the whole thing is there something wrong or should I give myself a little more time or is it something called a sex neutral with means the people who do not enjoy sex what should I do in this condition thanks.
Sir I had undergone bartholin cyst operation one week before. What are the care should be taken now?
Renal cancer is also known as hypernephroma, renal cell carcinoma (RCC), kidney cancer or renal adenocarcinoma. The kidneys are organs in your body that dispose off waste, while additionally regulating fluid balance. There are small tubes in the kidneys called tubules. These filter the blood, help in discharging waste, and make urine. RCC happens when cancer cells start to grow out of control in the lining of the tubules of the kidney. Renal cancer is a progressive disease that spreads to the lungs and the organs around it.
Medical experts do not know the exact cause behind renal cancer. It is most commonly found in men between the ages of 50 and 70. There are some risk factors and signs that indicate one’s possibility of having renal cancer and these are as follows:
- Family history of renal cancer
- Dialysis treatment
- Hypertension or high blood pressure
- Smoking cigarettes
- Polycystic kidney disease (a condition that causes cyst formation in the kidneys)
At a point when renal cancer is in its initial stages, patients might not see any symptoms. The symptoms are mainly seen in the later stages. Some of the most common symptoms are as follows:
- Blood in urine: Blood in urine is called hematuria. As indicated by the Renal Cancer Association, hematuria is the most widely recognized indication of kidney cancer. In case you have blood in your urine, you may see pink, rust or even a red staining.
- Lower back pain: The vast majority does not encounter pain until cancer is in later stages. Pain from renal cancer is felt on one side of the flank, the region over the pelvis, and beneath the ribs in the abdomen. This pain can go from a dull yearn to a sharp wound, frequently leaving the area blue. In case you have any sudden pain that continues for more than a couple of days, you need to see a specialist.
- A mass or lump: A mass or protuberance in the abdomen can be an indication of renal cancer. Kidney knots might be hard to feel since they are somewhere down in the abdomen. Once a bump is found, your specialist may arrange symptomatic tests such as an ultrasound or a CT scan. These tests may diagnose what your knot might be.
- Iron deficiency and fatigue: Weakness and a fall in your iron levels are the most common symptoms of any type of cancer. Cancer exhaustion is not quite the same as simply feeling tired.
- Weight reduction, loss of appetite and fever: Another normal side effect of cancer is sudden and startling weight reduction. This happens quickly without any excessive workouts or dieting. A person diagnosed with cancer can also face a loss of appetite. In fact, even their most loved food items can get to be unappealing. Frequent fever is yet another common symptoms among most cancer patients.
In case your specialist suspects that you may have renal cancer, they will take some information about your and family’s medical history. They will then do a physical exam. Discoveries that can show renal cancer include swelling or irregularities in the stomach area. In case of men, augmented veins in the scrotal sac (varicocele) may be found. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Nephrologist.