Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raja Shree
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raja ShreeYour feedback matters!
My wife has yeast infection (candida). This cause me lot of problem after intercourse. Does male also are carrier of these type of infection. I am in doubt because after 7-8 days my organ heal automatically. Is there any homeopathy medicine Avila that can cure this problem effectively.Please tell sir.
Hi. My question is that my wife is vomiting from last one day. Her monthly period date is 4 or 5 th day of the month. Last period has happened. Can it is possible that she got pregnant after 15 days of her monthly period.
I had a sex with my bf 2 month back .I take unwanted within 12 hours and now my date is not coming from 2 month .I had check urine home pregnancy test 2 times and it shows negative .now what I have to do .is I have to go for ultrasound .or if I go for a lower abdomen ultrasound is pregnancy is visible in it.
Sir problem is that he is enjoying foreplay & fully comfort with that. & even no need of lubricants. I try so many times even she tried so many times but at the time of inter course she got so tensed. We have completed 1 yr of our marriage but after every try we don't get any result & from all these she is mentally upset. Now I don't understand where is the problem & what should I do now to solve all these?
Sir, 21 Nov ko patner ke piriods start ho Gaye to aab me konsi date par sex Kar sakta hu taki vo pregnant na ho sir please answer I am waiting for your response.
I am 28 year, we are trying to get pregnant fro 3 months, I had taken naturogest for 15 days from 15th day of period. My LMP oct 27. Usually I got periods on 27 or 28th day of my cycle, but this is 31th day, still I don't have periods, and my hcg card test results negative. What does this means?
If a woman is suppose to b pregnant. What are the symptoms and characters shown by her in earlier stages (below 2 months)
Some people experience symptoms of erectile dysfunction and think of consuming Viagra. Viagra is the market name of a substance called Sildenafil, which is used for the correction of erectile dysfunction. It creates hypertension in the blood vessels, enabling you to get an enhanced erection. Viagra is quite useful for boosting your sexual performance. However, you may experience several side effects on your health. Before deciding on using a pack of Viagra, it is advised to consult a doctor to know the exact dosage that would work for you.
1. 50 mg is the recommended dosage for men in general. The dose can be sometimes increased up to 100 mg. It depends on tolerance and effectiveness. The dose may also be decreased to 25 mg in some cases. It is also advised not to take Viagra more than once a day. The dosage will have to be altered if you take other prescribed medicines.
2. Viagra single packs are also prescribed by doctors. Single packs are available in dosages of 25, 50 and 100 mg.
When should you avoid viagra?
Viagra should be avoided in some cases.
These include the following:
1. In case you take prescribed nitrates for chest pain or pulmonary disorder, your doctor would advise you not to use Viagra due as it increases the risk of high blood pressure, which can be quite disastrous for your health.
2. Many people are allergic to sildenafil, which is a substance present in Viagra.
Side effects of consuming viagra
Viagra causes several serious side effects on the body. Therefore, it is very important to take a doctor’s advice and know about the different adversities. The most common side effects include the following:
1. Priapism: This is a condition where your erection lasts for about four hours or longer and does not end. Permanent damage to the penis is indicated if this condition is not treated.
2. Loss of vision and hearing impairment: Viagra may cause Non-arteritic Anterior Ischemic Optic Neuropathy (NAION). This disorder may lead to loss of vision in one or both the eyes. Tinnitus or hearing impairment is another condition, which may occur as a side effect of consuming Viagra.
You should always consult a doctor before you decide to take as he would know best about the dosage required by your body. He will also advise you about an ideal method of usage.