Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raja ShreeYour feedback matters!
Hello , she is 21 years old married girl. She has rare desire for sex. How to make her sex life better, she got excited a little only. Her weight is 48 kgs. And height is 5" 7. She have normal indian lifestyle and food also. Can you help in this case.Please tell.
I have had cumine seeds and jagerry.And i also have tried garlic and ginger therapy but nothing seems to be still effective m not having my periods regularly.I never had sex. And I am tensed. What can i do to have my periods regularly?
Going thru fertility treatment. Having 3 failed cycles of clomid and injectable. This is 4rth cycle and egg ruptured on day 16. (Means today) Endometrium 9.5 Before this doctor felt my ovaries are over resisted therefore she ask me to go for test like serum testorone and prolactin. My prolactin levels are very high 71ng/ml Normal it should less than 21ng/ml. She ask me for brain MRI. Is this a serious issue?
Hi. I m almost 40 years n hv symptoms of menopause, like hot flashes, depression, didn't get my period since 4 months. Wt to do. Is thr any harm in getting early menopause. Pls advice.
Hie doctor. Actually my period date is 5th January. I had unprotected sex on 3nd January. I taken I-pill with in 5 hrs after having sex. After taking I-pill I had sex with using condom. Is there any chance to get pregnancy. I taken I-pill on January 3nd now it is 11th January still idnt get my periods. Please help me out from this please doctor.
I am 25 years old female I am two months pregnant test by using pregnancy test kit, I want to abort by using pills is it safe, is their any problem for next pregnancy if its my first time?
Smoking can cause irreparable damage to your mind and body. Chemicals in the tobacco travel to all parts of the body, leaving no area unaffected. According to available data, smoking causes 30% of all cancer deaths and about 80% deaths from emphysema and bronchitis. In addition to adversely affecting yourself, smoking also has a severe impact on your near and dear ones. According to WHO, about 600,000 people die every year from passive smoking. Out of the deaths that occur due to this, 1/3rd is that of children.
The Indian situation
While 85% of tobacco users worldwide consume it in the form of cigarettes, in India only 13% use it in that form. Additionally, 54% use it in the form of beedis. A study conducted on Indian smokers has revealed that an average of 8.2 cigarettes is smoked by an individual daily.
The study also revealed that the number of cigarettes smoked every year had grown to over 6 trillion. While 1 out of 10 adults dies from tobacco use worldwide, 5% of deaths in women and 20% of deaths in men in India are caused by cigarette and beedi smoking.
What happens when you smoke?
Cigarette smoke is made up of 4000 chemicals that are present either as tiny particles or gases and about 50 are known to lead to cancer, the toxin nicotine being one of them. In addition to nicotine, the chemicals that make up cigarette smoke also include tar and carbon monoxide. Prolonged exposure to these toxins can hamper your body's ability to filter air and clean the lungs. The smoke not only irritates the lungs but also causes excess production of mucus.
It also causes a paralysis of the tiny hair-like structures like cilia that line the airways and are responsible for removing dust and dirt from the organ. Paralysis of these hair-like structures also causes a buildup of mucus and toxic substances, leading to lung congestion. The extra mucus that is produced causes smokers to suffer from the very ubiquitous smoker's cough and chronic bronchitis.
It's also one of the many triggers of asthma, which brings about the narrowing and inflammation of the airways. Long-term exposure to tobacco smoke causes the destruction of the structure of the lung, walls of the airways as well as lung tissue. The result is a condition known as emphysema. Additionally, smoking also leads to cancer of the lung and over 80% lung cancer cases occur due to this habit.
Related Tip: 7 Dangerous Changes that Smoking Causes to Your SKIN
Orthopedic disorders include all the health issues and ailments that are related to the muscles, joints and ligaments. Orthopedic disorders are so widespread and so large in number that it is very difficult to list all of them down. However, among them the four most common orthopedic disorders are:
- Arthritis: It is a chronic and a long lasting orthopedic disorder in which you witness the swelling or inflammation of one or more joints in the body. This condition is very painful in nature and it tends to deteriorate gradually. This condition usually affects elderly people and it also worsens with age which ultimately causes stiffness of the joints and limits your routine body movements.
- Osteoarthritis: This is a degenerative joint disorder which leads to immense pain and discomfort in the joints of the body. This is one of the most serious forms of orthopedic disease that has been noticed. This disease involves degradation and decline in the overall quality of the bones and joints in the affected areas.
- Lower back pain: This condition refers to periods of pain and discomfort in the lower part of your spinal area. This condition is very common nowadays and as a result of this pain, your back usually becomes tender, swollen and stiff. This pain also stops you from doing your overall routine activities.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: It is an orthopedic disorder in which there is severe swelling in a particular joint, accompanied by small lumps on the affected area that further degrade the external appearance of the skin. In case of adults, this disorder lasts for a lifetime and worsens with time, if left untreated.
Related Tip: "4 Common Orthopedic Problems Faced By Aged People"
I am 17 years old and I had a sex with my boyfriend on 2 may 2016 with the protection of 1 condom and at least for 15 min we had done sex but doctor I can't get my periods till today .today is 21 June I can't get my periods plzz tell me doctor why I can't get my periods.
I have some pain in my sternum. Whenever I consume food or water it pains. It started like 2 days ago. I didn't even gym and all. Is something wrong? Please tell me what to do.
My husband is not having interest to do sex. So I planed him to give daily one one tablet of dabur shilajit gold in mixing food. Without knowing him. By taking this tablet. Any harmful effect is there ?
I had pinkish very small lesions in my genital. Painless pusless n no itching or burning. Dey remained for a year I used candid cream, betadine wash but no improvement. My Dr's case was bending towards genital herpes. I had no sexual relationship but my bf used to insert his finger inside. My gynae prescribed me acyclovir cream. As I went for some blood tests HIV negative Vdrl negative TLC dlc normal Sugar normal but in torch test hsv1 igg was positive 8.08 Hsv2 igg negative Hsv1 & hsv2 combined igm negative. Also she referred me to dermatologist. But my xams were going on so I could not go der n started using surfaz sn only 4 days have gone n I can feel a clear change. My vagina is much better Now I am scared was it because of viral infection n it will be recurring again in future. Or it was fungal\ bact infection n I am cured now.
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.