Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raja Shree
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raja ShreeYour feedback matters!
Dear doc. Me and my boyfriend were having a moment and we were wearing our underpants. His pre cum may have touched my underpants and I am way too worried and anxious now. I am a hypochondriac and I am afraid. Is there a possibility of getting pregnant. My period is due on 24th.
Meri girlfriend hai. Par wo patli hai. Mera penis mota aur jada hai. Uski vagina me mera penis jata nahi. Please salah dijiye.
Hi I'm a 21 year old female and I had a query about sex related problems. I had sex on 31st October and had an ipill just after sex. My period was due on 5th November ,which came on 7th November (2 days late) after that I had protected sex on 5th December (after almost a month. Its 7th December today and I still have no signs of a period. I am worried if I am pregnant or its just a delayed period because of the ipill I had on 31st October. Please clear my doubts.
Namaskar, mai Urja Ayurveda Clinic se Dr. Nitin Sharma, aaj mai aapke samaksh bol raha hun sex samasyaon se kaise nidaan paya jaaye, uske liye aap kya kya chotti chotti savdhani rakh sakte hain jisse ki ye bimari aapse door rahegi. Sex samasyain kyo hoti hai uska main kaaran hota hai aapka constipation yaani aapka pait agar aapka pachan tantra theek nahi hai toh, aapko constipation hai toh yeh saari cheejo ki dikkat aayegi. Uske liye aapko pait saaf rakhna padega . kaha jata hai ki aaj-kal ki dunia may woh sukhi hai jisko bhik lagati hai, jisko neend achchi aati hai aur jiska pait saaf hota hai. Pakke kele ke samaan agar aapko potty aa rahi hai lattring aa rahi hai toh iska matlab aapko constipation nahi hai. Lekin agar aap din may do se teen bar ja rahe hai ya nahi ja pa rahe hai, toh aapko kabaj hai, aur agar aapko kabak hogi toh kaie tarah ki bemariya aapke shareer may pravesh karengi. Iske liye sabse pehle aapko diet dekna padega, ki kya mai kha raha hoon. Aap prefets khaaiye, aap sprouts khaaiye. Apne dil may thaan ligiye ki mujhe pakka kela ek baar khana hai, chahe din may, sham ko, ya raat ko bhi aap kha sakte hai. Kheera ya jo bhi tamater ya mooliyan hai, iska aap dhyaan rakhe ki sham ko chaar baje ke baad nahi khayenge, kehte hai na ki subah kheera kheera, din may kheera hira, raat may zehreela. Is cheej ka aap vishesh dhyan rakiye, aata kabhi bhi chaan ke mat khaaiye, aatay ke jo bina chaana hua hota hai aap uska sewan kar sakte hai. Toh jab bhi khayenge khaane ke baad aap 200 kadam tehlenge, roz 200 kadam tehlna hai.
Ek cheej aur kariye jise hum Hydro Therapy khte hain. Hydro therapy matlab subah ke samay koi tamur may, jo paanch dhatu ka bana ho ya normally aapke paas ek jug ho, subah uthte hi do gilaas kam se kam aur jyada se jyada chaar gilaas ka sewan kare. Ye cheej aap kariye, pait aapka khul jayega, saaf ho jayega, chehre pe chamak aayegi ek oz aayega aur sexual problem se dheere dheere aap nijaat pa sakte hai.
I am 20years old female. My period didn't come after I had sex with my husband. Am I pregnant? If so which contraceptive pill should I use?
Hi doctor, We are trying for baby from 1.5 years and this time my doc suggested to give hcg injection since all our reports are normal like follicular study, hsg and semen analysis whether this can help please suggest can try reducing my weight at this point.
Hi madam before 5 mths I was pregnant that time my husband plan to get job so we r planning to abort using of mifepristone and mifepristone after that periods are comes with like sticky white discharge and I am worried about further pregnancy if any complications for future baby.
- Firstly check sleeping and waking time most important thing.
- Follow: sleep at 11pm and wake up at 5am. Atleast 6hrs sleep you have to take.
- Secondly maintained your lifestyle avoid sitting or standing for a long time.
- Follow: frequently change your posture.
- Thirdly in this fast life are you giving time for your mind relax?
- Follow: walk for 30 minutes or do simple exercise daily in morning.
- Fourthly how much water you are taking and in what manner?
- Follow: drink 12 to 14 2 glasses of water in 24hrs and drink first after waking in morning atleast 2 glasses and before and after 40 minutes every meal.
- Fifthly how you are eating and what you are eating important thing?
- Follow: take balanced diet eat more fruits and vegetables raw frequently.
- Take 3 times meal properly.
- Drink a glass of skimmed milk and warm for diabetics without sugar daily in morning. 4 dates in morning.
- Eat walnuts and almonds.
- Follow positively
- This will keep you fit.
Light periods refer to menstrual periods that have very light flow and are characterized by a lesser number of days than usual. Although the menstrual cycles vary from a woman to another, the duration for a normal period is around every 28 days. Each period lasts for approximately four to seven days. The amount of blood loss in a normal period is around 20 ml to 80 ml. However, loss of blood below 20 ml can be considered as light periods.
The causes of light periods can vary for different woman. Some of them are:
- An imbalance in hormone levels in the body like PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease).
- Light periods are most common in women who are approaching menopause. This is because, at this time, women tend to produce less estrogen, a hormone responsible for regulating menstrual periods.
- Light periods can be common in girls who have just started to menstruate.
- Excessive bouts of exercise, a thyroid condition or an eating disorder can be also responsible for light periods in women.
- Women who use hormonal or oral contraceptives may also have a chance of experiencing light periods.
- An important cause of scanty menses is implantation bleeding. That means sometimes, despite being pregnant, little amount of bleeding can happen at the expected time of menses in the first three months of Pregnancy. So it's important to rule out pregnancy at the earliest.
Certain symptoms usually follow light periods. These symptoms vary according to the underlying causes of this condition.
Some of the common symptoms which accompany light periods are:
- Abdominal pain
- Frequent infections, namely yeast and other fungal infections
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Missed periods
In some cases, light periods might turn out to be a sign of a fatal condition that should be immediately administered to. An example of such would be an ectopic pregnancy, which can cause light or heavy bleeding. Although light periods are rarely due to serious diseases, neglect can lead to heightened complications and irreversible damage.
Some of the complications can are:
- Serious discomfort and pain
- Difficulty in conception or infertility
- Osteoporosis and Osteopenia