Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raja Reddy
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raja ReddyYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, My Son born on 10th APR-2016 with weight of 1.96 Kg with 34 Weeks 6 Days as Late Pre Term and from that day onwards we used to feed him both DBF PRE-NAN and the same PRE-NAN still we are continuing with 30 ml every 2 hrs other than the DBF. So my question here is that, is it ok to continue with PRE-NAN or something else need to change? Because now my kid is with 38 Weeks 3 Days. Kindly suggest. Thanks.
My two years 1 month son is having a problem cough with temperature and running nose so what should I feed him. I tried giving L Montus and maxtra.
in todays world it is almost imposssible to always avoid the allergen, so the better option is to strengthen the body to fight against these.
Ayurveda advocates certain daily regimens which can help in this.
1.Proper oral hygiene has to be maintained. Practice tooth brushing at morning and before bedtime. Ensure proper mouth wash after every meal.
2. Pratimarsh nasya - This is the practise of instilling oil in the nose. This can be practised easily by an individual. Instill 4-5 drops of sesame oil daily in each nostril and inhale deeply. This has to be practiced early in the morning.
3.Make a habit of applying Rasnadi powder (An ayurvedic medicated poweder) over the vertex immediately after bath and also at bedtime. Avoid sleeping directly under the fan or other cooling sources.
4. Intake of buttermilk processed with turmeric poder, curry leaves, ginger is also useful.
5. Add ginger, garlic esentially in all meals.
6. Yogic practices like breathing exercises can support the lung capacity and cleansing practices like neti can help in developing desensitization to allergens.
7. Drinking water should be boiled with cumin seeds and always consumed as lukewarm.
8. Oil massage before bath can help a lot. Sesame oil can be used for this, for those having frequent episodes of chest congestion muatard oil will give better results. Take bath in warm water only.
My son is almost 4 & 1/2 years old. From past 2 months he has been complaining about stomach pain. since two weeks ago he was suffering from loose motions and I consulted a doctor and also told about his frequent stomach pain. She prescribed Normet and Zinconia and also told to deworm him with Zentel syrup. Now its very frequent and he complains every time whenever he eats something. I also feels that his stools are smelly from past two days. Kindly advice on the same. Could you please suggest any specific diet. Thanks.
Hello doctor, meri baby 15 months ki ho gai h and uske abhi tak teeth nahi aaye use vit. D3 ke shacets bhi diye bt unse bhi koi effect nahi aaya. So please suggest something.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.