Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Raja BollineniYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from tennis elbow .and after a lots of effort ,i am unable to find myself relax of this disease .so will you please suggest me the way .i felt relax of this pain due to tennis elbow.
I'm suffering from lower back pain I'm just 20 tell me some tips to avoid the pain. I'm fearing about my future.
My weight is 95 kgs. I am 20 years old. studying engineering final year. I live in hostel and I am suffering from spinal cord infection. Everyday I suffer with pain so I can't do exercises. I am taking combutol -400 mg, combutol-800 mg, gindoxime-10 mg, r-cin600, solonex300 tablets. My weight is becoming problem to me. Since I am a engineering student I have to work for projects but even if I do simple work like to lift a mug I can't bend my hip pains a lot. I can't walk and sit for more than 5 minutes. I sweats a lot if I walk for 2 steps also. I am getting too much sweat. Two years back my right hand shoulder hit to wall on that time on wards it is paining and I can't lift small weight also. Please give me food diet, advise to reduce my weight in 6 months.
My right leg has bend when I was playing. Now it is very painful. What I have to do? It was also happen in past.
Left leg paining. Can not fold the leg cuz pain is under knee. Doctors said about that is a weakness. Oil massage & Multivitamin capsules taking from doctors advise. Three doctors advised same . But problem is same.
I am 63 year old male no sugar BP normal with medicine. My problem is 20 year back operate on my right leg hip joint with nailing. 3 year back remove nails. My right leg short about half inch. I walk limb. And due to that full body load come on left side leg. Now days my left side leg pain in knee. For that pl. Suggest medicine or treatment.
I am having lower back pain. I have tried lots of exercises and yoga asking for curing it. But they work temporarily .after some time or some days. The pain starts again. Please give me permanent solution.
I am 45 yrs old not suffering from any ailment whatsoever however my weight is 100 kg plus . There has been constant pain in the left knee area like frozen knee that pains when I stand up from sitting position after some time and it takes time to straighten my left leg , advice.
I am 20 year old, and I have very much pain in the knee joint since last week. I usually use to play football. Whenever there is a pain I used to rub with ointments. But now it is not getting cured. Help me out!
I start running 2 months ago. I run 3km. I also do exercise and stretching. After that also there is some pain in my lower calf. My friends told me that is due to either sole of shoes or due to because I run on road. please help me because it is intolerable. Also I never run before.
I am 23 years old and I am having lower back pain from last 10 days. I think it is like lumbar pain and is starting from lower back right side referring to legs till knees. I cant bend or walk properly. And too much weekness is there in legs. What should I do?
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain.
Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid-filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.