Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raj Kumar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I have sneezing everyday from last few months. I don't know the reason. Please tell me what should i do to cure?
I m 19 yes old. What is the minimum length of penis in inches. On this age. Because I think my penis is small.
Gym trainers are asking to take protein supplements. But I am confused regarding the same. Whether to take protein supplements or not and which supplement to take-whey or plant based proteins?
My son, running 13 months developed grunting during urination a lot since last 3 months. We noticed some Reddish-brown area in tip of Penis. Doctors recommended lobate GM and observed improvement for 2 /3 days but again same problem arising. He was victimise with precious mirabillaus virus infection but now urine culture report is showing no growth. Kindly advise sir/ma'am.
Hi sir, I had my period on last 9-july-2016 and me my bf doing unprotected sex on 22-july-16 many time in a day. He always release his sperm outside of my vagina. But I was took unwanted 72 after 24 hour. Well. After took unwanted 72 I had done google and see when a girl take unwanted 72 she got withdrawal of bleeding in in 2-5 days or early periods in 7-10 days but today is 4-august 2016 its 12 day of mine but I had not got any bleed. And my next cycle date is 9-august-2016 now I have no any symptoms of any period every time I had lots of pain before periods but now I have no any feeling right now. Note:- when I had took unwanted 72 I have got so much pain in my stomach but now no any pain like that ? So what is it no bleeding mean unwanted 72 not work ? May I have pregnant ? Or its not necessary every body got bleed after take unwanted 72 ? Now what should I do what you think whats my next cycle date when I had not got bleed after take unwanted 72.(i mean what my next period start date?) and more more simple question how much ejaculation needed (i mean one time whole releases of sperm) for baby born a whole sperm ejaculation or just a drop of sperm ?
1) what is sugar please explain 2) why comes sugar please explain 3) in what age sugar comes explain 4) medicines are same for everyone please explain 5) sugar is curable please explain And doctor I thinks our body is sour.
Contrary to popular belief, not all bacteria are harmful to us. Within our body, each 'human' cell is complemented by 10 microbial cells. These range from bacteria in the gut to viruses and fungi in other parts of the body. Gut bacteria help us to digest food, produce vitamins, communicate with the immune system and create small molecules that help the brain to function.
Thus, it is essential to have a healthy gut, by which we mean a gut with plenty of friendly bacteria. There are many different types of bacteria living in the gut. Each of these thrive on different foods. Thus to have a healthy gut, your diet should include a variety of cereals, fruits, and vegetables, etc. Here are a few tips to keep your gut bacteria healthy.
- Increase your fiber intake: A diet that is rich in fiber is the best way to promote the growth of diverse microbes in the gut. This includes fruits, vegetables, beans, lentils, cereals and nuts. Fiber also helps prevent constipation and has been linked to lowering the risk of cancer. To prevent the buildup of gas and bloating it is advisable to increase intake of fiber and drink plenty of water with all your meals.
- Include probiotic foods in your diet: Probiotics need not only be taken in the form of supplements. This can easily be incorporated into your daily diet. These can be defined as live bacteria and yeasts that help the digestive system. Yogurt is one of the most common sources of probiotics. Kimchi or fermented vegetables, miso, cheese, buttermilk, fermented condiments and lentil sprouts are other examples of probiotic foods you should include in your diet.
- Try having some carminatives in your meals: Carminative foods soothe the digestive system of the body. Some common carminatives are cumin, ginger, oatmeal, cardamom, cinnamon and fennel. While cumin helps with the digestion of black beans, cooked oatmeal lines the stomach and soothes it.
- Eat weight loss friendly food: Being overweight not only affects how you look, but also affects the digestion process. When you lose weight one of the first things you would notice is a lowered amount of abdominal discomfort as your gut begins to feel healthier.
This is because weight loss lowers the pressure on the lower esophageal sphincter. This does not allow the valve to open more than necessary and hence prevents food and stomach acid flowing back into the esophagus. Along with increasing your intake of fruits and vegetables, switch your cooking oil to olive oil and notice the difference.