Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raj Kirit
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raj KiritYour feedback matters!
From few days scalp is itching continuously. I do not even havr dandruff. So what may be the other cause.
I am a 24 years male and have Pimple's and black spots in my face and I consulted many local doctors and no improvement Suggest me some treatments?
I'm using dremz cream since 2 months now my face is turned so fair but I'm afraid of stopping it. Because if I stop using then again my face may get melasma so can you please suggest me to maintain the same tone which I got now.
Hello sir, Last month mai pigment ho gye the, tab mai mifegest kit use kiya or period has, but this month period nahi hua hai. Kiya karo. please help me.
Hi doctor, I am 26 years old female, my skin is oily and little sensitive. My Skin is very uneven and look very dull after applying Photostable sunscreen. I don't want to use any steroid based cream due to side effects I am already having facial hair. I completed 3 sessions of laser treatment for upper lips this particular area look so dark and prominent on face. Can you suggest me good night cream to skin lightening without increasing my facial hair growth. So I can use for long term. I will value your advice. Note- I maintain good diet and health.
I am Suffering pimples darkspots, to remove them please give me a solution? And can i use skin shine cream for this?
Homeopathic medications that cure hair problems
1. Arnica Montana: Homeopathic oils can prove to be effective in treating hair problems. They need to be used regularly and over a long period of time. The Arnica Montana oil is widely used to accelerate hair regeneration. This oil contains jaborandi, arnica mont, cantharis and lycopodium. Applying this oil on a daily basis can rid you of scalp infections, dandruff, rough hair, premature graying and hair breakage.
2. Kali Sulphuricum: You need to be extremely careful regarding the dosage of this particular medicine. Kali Sulphuricum should not be taken routinely for more than two weeks at a stretch. You should take this medicine twice a day to achieve desired results. Researches show sulphur is good for the general health of your hair. It is known to treat hair damage successfully. It also fights dandruff.
3. Natrum Muriaticum: Hormonal imbalances are prevalent in human beings of all age groups. It might affect you during puberty, teenage, pregnancy, mid life or during late adulthood. While on one hand it leads to dermatological problems on the other hand it can hamper the overall health of your hair. If you are losing hair due to malfunctioning hormones, your homeopathic doctor may administer this medicine to help your case. Natrum Muriaticum can remedy conditions like dry crusts on your scalp, and hair thinning arising from menstrual or skin problems. This medicine contains sodium chloride in great amounts.
4. Phosphorus: The scalp gets dirty very easily. This can lead to increased hair loss. Phosphorus triggers hair growth and is prescribed if you are losing hair in patches. People who have frizzy hair tend to develop split ends very easily. Phosphorus can help in treating such split ends.
5. Kalium Carbonicum: People who are reticent and have a conformist mindset are advised to take this medication to cure hair problems. Kali Carbonicum has the same compounds Egyptians used to make glass. It is valuable in the treatment of brittle hair. It can promote hair growth in regions that are balding.