Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RahulYour feedback matters!
Doctor I lost the hair fall so please help me. How should I treat my hair so tel me how can I improve my hair?
I am losing hair and I am so much tired? I olso tried medicines but am not getting any type of improvement please help me?
I have lot of Dandruff. Any ways to control them. I generally use anti Dandruff shampoo regularly still Dandruff persists.
I have black skin in my forehead, exact uper my eyebrows perhaps due to direct sun light for last two years. Any solution or treatment?
I have many pimples on my face. Even after continuous washing and diet consciousness they are still on my face. Please tell me what should I do?
There is pimple problem on my face. Please consult me a good ointment to cure those. Acnestar is good for curing pimples.
When it comes to healthy, shiny hair, you get out what you put in. This means that proper nutrition is key for healthy hair.
Hair loss has multiple causes, including bad eating habit, vitamins and mineral deficiency, medications.
Around 40-50% of overall look is depend on hairstyle specially for women.
1. Iron deficiency - low iron levels lead to hair thinning and hair loss problems.
Food rich in iron -dark green leafy vegetables auch as spinach etc, beans, seafood, poultry, red meat etc.
2. Omega 3- omega 3 fatty acids help to promote hair growth. Proper amount of omega-3 in your diet prevents dry, itchy, flaky scalp and is beneficial in reversing hair loss.
Sources of omega 3 -fish, chia seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, almonds, peanuts etc.
3. Protein- amino acids are the building blocks of protein. Amino acids are necessary nutrients which strengthen your hair.
Food rich in protein-milk, paneer, tofu, whey protein, beans, nuts, soyabeans, egg whites, meat, chicken, fish etc.
4. Biotin rich food -almonds, nuts, legumes, whole grains, peanut butter etc.
Maintaining the growth of healthy hair.
5. Vitamin c- your body requires vitamin c for iron absorption therefore; you need to add citrus fruits to your die. Orange, lemon etc.
5. Oiling your hair is crucial. Use almond oil, coconut oil or even olive oil once or twice a week works wonders. Massage on the scalp and leave it overnight. Rubbing action heat up scalp area increasing blood circulation. Hence more nutrients traval through blood to scalp.
What to avoid-
- Avoid artificial sweatnets/packed juice,
- Restrict the usage of hair dryers to not more than twice a week.
- Wash your hair before bed. Gel, spray etc.
- Certain steroids can cause hair loss because they raise the levels of hormones that attack the follicles.
Follow above and you will see the big difference.