Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Raghunath BabuYour feedback matters!
IVF (in vitro fertilisation) and surrogacy are alternative methods of having a baby and can be resorted to when a couple cannot conceive the natural way. There are three things you must keep in mind before making a choice between IVF or surrogacy:
Surrogacy is opted for when the woman is unable to conceive by natural means and when there's no possibility of her getting pregnant whatsoever. Surrogacy can be of two types- full surrogacy and partial surrogacy. On the other hand, IVF works towards the treatment of infertility in one or both the partners, enabling the woman partner to conceive the child. IVF involves the fertilisation of a woman's eggs by the sperm of the intended father in a laboratory dish. The developed embryo (or fertilised egg) is then implanted in the woman's uterus.
Risks of surrogacy include multiple births, ectopic pregnancy (implantation of the fertilised egg in the fallopian tube instead of the uterus, leading to miscarriage) and birth defects in the child, to name a few. As for risks associated with IVF, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (swollen and painful ovaries), multiple births, ectopic pregnancy and stress can take place if IVF is opted for.
Surrogacy requires the fulfilment of complex legal processes, such as determining eligibility, matching profiles of surrogates with intended parents, finding of a potential surrogate and more, which require proper legal counselling. Besides the cost of surrogacy in India is higher than IVF.
IVF does not involve any such processes and is easier to carry out. The low cost of IVF in comparison to surrogacy makes it a much more viable option. Based on these factors, you can make the choice of a procedure that is best suited for you.
My wife don't have any interest in sex. We often do it in a week or two. She have hormonal deficiency.
I have polycystic ovary. This is creating a lot of problems. I don't know what to eat and what not to. Even I am gaining weight. How may I get rid of this?
Hello. Mai 2 month pregnant thi. Kal hi mera miscarriage ho gya. Maine aap sab se bht se questions puche the. Jinka aap sbne ans b kia tha. Thank you so much for everyone who suggest me. Mai ab ye puchna chahti hu k hum dubara kb try kr skte h. Or kya kre jis se jldi concieve ho jye. Thanks.
Today is my wife 33 day, she is having little stomach pain. Is it a symptom of pregnancy or its like a periods pain.
I have completed menopause -- I have gone without a period for more than 1 year, and now today I noticed a small blood clot. I do not have any other symptoms of ill health, now what do I do? Please suggest me sir.
In boiled egg, Which is most important (for either pregnant women or normal people) May b white layer or yellow part?
I am 27 old lady and pregnant. Its my 8 month pregnancy and I m detected with hbsag positive now I m worried that is it complicated or what the consequence of this. Please help me.
I am 19 year old boy and at what time of month should I have sex with may partner so that she does not get pregnant, and what is the minimum time I should last. Any sex position.
Hello I am 23 years old. I am single. I always get my periods one week before the previous date. Why it happens with me? it should be 2-3 days before but it is not so tell me what should I do?
What should intake for a pregnant woman to give a healthy baby. Now a days she feels to sleepy and tired too. Is it normal? What precautions should we take and which food is good for her.
Dear doctor: My wife is 29 years old and she is polio attacked person and she is pregnant now. Her LMP was 03/02/2016 and we got married on 10/02/2016 and by now she feels more than 10 weeks pregnant, but the transvaginal ultrasound shows she is only 5 weeks pregnant and doctor says the egg has just formed. Is there any possibility that the ultrasound be wrong and if yes what could be the reason?
I want to know how HIV or AIDS happen? Or if I get into a intimate relationship with a married women then it will infect me? Does this disease happen if I get intimate with a gay?
Can our sex life continue even if our partner is pregnant .what precaution to be taken care while doing sex with our partner who is pregnant from last 3 months.
I Am 22 Years old and I am here with PCOD. May I please know what is the major reason for PCOD and how to cure it.
I took ipill on 8th june after unprotected sex. My period are due 13th of june. And I still do not feel any pms. I am worried.:(Does ipill causes delayed menses? Or did ipill failed? How will I know.
A mundane life is something every person dreads. While people fail to find time to indulge in modes of entertainment regularly, there's a handy way to relieve them of stress. The key to remedy their woes is in their own hands. If you have been trying to reach after such a solution for long, forget the forage and laugh your way to glory. Hundreds of people, consciously or unconsciously, have been benefitted by the positive effects of laughter. So, the next time you see a swarm of people laughing in the nearby park you should probably join them.
The following statistics state the health benefits of laughter:
- Laughing can help you burn calories: If you want to burn some calories the easiest way is to laugh for more than a while. Laughing for a few minutes can effectively burn ten to forty kilocalories. In order to make this kind of progress last, a person needs to laugh for an hour each day. Laughing can also reduce fifty percent of your anxiety thus heightening your energy levels.
- Laughing allows you to see from a different perspective: Being absorbed in your subjective perspective can be very bad for the decisions you make. Humor encourages you to maintain constructive distance from a problem in order to come up with a different perspective. In over seventy percent cases of clinical depression, humor has prevented patients from being overwhelmed by occurrences.
- Your cardiac health can be improved through humor: Being happy keeps your heart happy. So many people cannot workout even if they wish to. Severe injuries or other illnesses could hinder a person's intention of exercising regularly. They should laugh to treat their cardiac conditions. Laughing can make your heart pump as much as walking at an unhurried pace does.
- Laughter can increase the number of T cells: T cells are cells that make up a person's immune system. Laughing puts T cells in action and they immediately start defending your body against infections and diseases. Laughing can treat sixty percent of the common diseases human beings contract. One can deal with the threat of common cold or viral fever through his or her knack for humor.
- Laughter can deal with hypertension: Hypertension is a threatening condition faced by millions. Not caring for high blood pressure levels can result either in a stroke or a heart attack. The simple way to control hypertension is to laugh as much as possible.