Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghunandan
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RaghunandanYour feedback matters!
I am suffer from orthopedic problem. My one leg is weak than other leg. Sometimes my leg feels pain. Its condition is improved or not?
Pain is something that strikes fear and anxiety in all of us - be it physical pain or emotional pain. Pain is a somatic and unpleasant sensation that causes acute discomfort in the body of an individual. Hip pain can be caused due to a variety of reasons including conditions like arthritis or osteoporosis, as well as other conditions that may lead to hip pain as a symptom. The major occurrence of hip pain could be a recent injury or a previous untreated injury. It is also an indication of an injury or even a disease. The degree could be varied from a mild ache to an unendurable agony.
- Hip Pain Causes: Pain can occur in any part of the body. One such part is hip. The hip is a ball and socket joint which connects the torso of the body to the leg. Pain in the hip is a common complaint which could be caused due to a large variety of problems. Many a times the pain arises from the bones and tissue within the hip joint itself or the area that surrounds the hip. However, there could be other sources of pain in the hip too. At the time of any illness or an injury this vacant space is occupied with fluid or blood that stretches the capsule lining of the hip and results in the pain.
- The Hip and Other Areas: The hip pain is dependent on the condition that causes the pain in areas like thighs, interior of the hip joint, exterior of the hip joint, buttocks, back or groin. Hip pain has some usual symptoms which can make it easier to get detected. Sometimes, reduced range of motion accompanies the pain. Persistence in hip pain could also develop a limp.
- Diagnosis and Imaging: It is strictly recommended to get the hip pain diagnosed immediately after the discovery of the relevant symptoms. There are numerable methods available to diagnose the pain in the hip. One of such methods used by doctors or orthopedists is diagnosis through imaging. Imaging enables the doctors to view the internal area of the hip joint without causing any pain. The common imaging technologies comprise of x-ray (or radiography), computed tomography (CT) scan, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan, and ultrasound. X-ray approach is generally the primary choice for getting the images. The CT scan combines X-ray and other complicated machinery to produce digital images. Doctors or orthopedist usually resort to MRI scans when the images produced by the X-ray or CT scan are not quite clear. High frequency sound waves are used for obtaining images through ultrasound. The radiologists after the diagnosis make a short patient history explaining them the procedure. This helps in understanding the kind of treatment that is required for the affected areas.
Hi Doctor I having pain in my foot and continuously sleeping, problem in last 2 days, my age 30 and my weight is 68.
Enter question for yourself or anybody else. For e. G. I am 25years old male and have backache for last 2 months. What should I do? I am 17 year's old male and my body is very weak what should I do?
Hello doctor. I have pain in inside of my shoulder. It is for more than 5 months. I consulted many doctors but it couldn't got cured. Please suggest.?
I was playing football and got hurt. My knee is paining for 3 days. The pain is not much but it just does not goes. What should I do?
I am nearing 79. I have spongy soles with mild pain while walking. This started after I had chikungunya in 2011. There has been slight aggravation over the years and I am unable to walk briskly. Is there any effective treatment for this condition?
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.