Lybrate.com has top trusted ENT Specialists from across India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RaghukumarYour feedback matters!
I am 26 year old. I have sinus problem basically from dust from last 3 year. Watery nose, blockage chest and sometimes I look ed like a asthma patient. Sir please suggest me and give proper solution.
I am suffering from tonsils it is coming only per month two days can you have solutions for this and also that time one nose is blocked.
I am having problem in hearing, I hear very low I have tonsils and had cold earlier Help me! What should I do to hear properly again.
Sir my age is 24. Height 5.11 ft.weight 76 kg. Sir since 1 year I am having numbness and tingling in whole body in increasing frequency. Bone and muscle pain in whole body including mouth. Inflammation in the body. Chest and abdomen enlargement. Rapid ,excessive and new hair growth on whole body. My body is weakening day by day. I am noticing reduction in my testicle size day by day. They are now almond size. Sir I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since the age of 18 but I left it one year ago. 2 month after leaving I started suffering from many problems. I also go frequent urination since the problem has started. My urine has a very bad odour .so my penis odour also become very bad. Sir I had my testicular ultrasound showing right testis 2.6*1.6 cms and left 2.5*1.6 cms.epidydimal cyst of 5 mm and mild varicocele of 2.2 mm.my abdominal ct with contrast shows left renal calculus of 5 mm. Brain mri shows maxillary nasal polyps. Neck Xray shows C2 and C3 segmentation incomplete. My vitamin b12 is 185pg/ml. My vitamin d is reducing every time I go for report .now it is 70. My total testosterone is 2.73 ng/ml. And free is 21. 3pg/ml. Estradiol is 28. 3pg/ml. Cortisol is 234 ng/ml. No doctor is unable to understand why I am weakening day by day?
Hello, I am feeling some like stuck below throat or around chest area from 3-4 days .Feel like take out through berbs. Also feel some suffocated. No pain. No pain in eating and drinking. What could be the problem. Can it be a gas problem, that problem or any respiratory problem.
I am 40 years old I am suffering from thrat ulcer for the past 4 months. How to recover for throat ulcer?
He snore a lot while sleeping is there any problem will arise due to this, will it affect to heart or its due to aging ,is daily exercise is ok or have to do any thing more, any homemade solution is there?
I am 18 aur kuch din ho gye mujhe cold hai aur mere kaan bhi bnd hai means thora ooncha sunta hai mene ear drops daali thi kaafi wax nikal li buds se lekin still ache se ni sunta ears heavy pgte hain. Cold ki medi. Li thi cold ko frk hai lekin poori trah se nhi. So please tell me ears heavy hai to mai kya kru.Please tell.
hello doctor I have some kind of liquid coming out of my ear in winter season.this time also same thing is happening.i have already visited my nearest clinic but still i am having pain. y is it so?
I am suffering a ear problem. My ears are most of time remain wet. May be that causes less listening power of me. Suggest me what to do?
I have tonsils, I want you tell me homemade remedy and I also have problem of constipation since 10 days. Please help me.
I am a 26 year old male frombangalore. Am having sinus from past four years .Is there any treatment to cure ?
I'm 66 years old. In 1986 I met with an accident, jumping down from 4' upper side from motorcycle while crossing unnoticed many speed breakers.& I got multiple fracture with one head crack along with blood comes out from left ear & remain 2 days unconscious. After recovery since I' suffering from tinnitus in left ear & hard of hearing alongwith not understanding the conversations of meetings. What to do?
Swallowing food comes naturally to human beings. But when there is a problem, it is usually called Dysphagia. Esophagus, a muscular tube-like organ located at the back of our throat, usually helps in swallowing food and transferring them to our stomach. When esophagus does not function properly, dysphagia happens. Patients suffering from brain or nerve disorder, seniors and babies might have this problem.
People with dysphagia might witness the following issues:
- Difficulty in swallowing solids and liquids.
- Gaging, choking or coughing usually occurs when trying to swallow.
- Experience pain when trying to swallow and also heartburn.
- Swallowed food might come back up either through mouth or nose.
- A chronic problem might result in weight loss.
There are 2 main reasons, why the Esophagus might become dysfunctional.
- Due to some medical condition the muscles and nerves that help the esophagus work have stopped working.
- The esophagus is blocked by something.
There can be a number of reasons for both the condition. Here are the reasons why the muscles and nerves might not work.
Certain diseases can create problems with your nervous system, which in turn can affect the esophagus. These diseases are polio, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, Parkinson’s disease.
- A brain stroke, spinal cord injury or brain injury can also affect swallowing.
- Polymyositis or Dermatomyositis are immune system problems that can cause swelling or weakness.
- The muscles of esophagus suddenly squeeze, which is called esophagus spasm.
- Scleroderma causes the esophagus to become thin and weak.
The esophagus might be blocked because of these reasons:
- Esophagus might have malignant or non-malignant tumours.
- Esophagitis is a medical condition when the esophagus is infected, got some allergy or even if a pill got stuck on it.
- People suffering from reflux diseases often experience the acid that backs up into the esophagus. This can cause an ulcer on it resulting in scars. Scars make Esophagus narrower, making it difficult to swallow.
- There are small sacs called Diverticula on the esophagus or the throat, often making it difficult to swallow.
- Lymph nodes, tumours, bone spurs can also obstruct esophagus and create difficulty in swallowing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.
Swimmer's ear is a medical condition, which involves inflammation, irritation or infection of the ear. It may affect the outer ear and also the ear canal. Swimmer's ear is called Otitis externa in medical terms. The condition may be acute to chronic in nature.
Causes: Swimmer's ear is an infection that's usually caused by bacteria commonly found in water and soil. Infections caused by a fungus or a virus are less common. This condition is more common in teenagers and young adults. It may occur due to a middle ear infection or because of a respiratory infection such as cold.
Swimmer's ear can occur as a result of swimming in unclean or contaminated water. These waters contain pseudomonas and other harmful bacteria, which can lead to such ear infections. The infections are rarely caused by fungus.
Swimmer's ear may also result due to other reasons. They can be:
- Scratching the inside or outside of the ear.
- Having something stuck in the ear. When you clean ear wax with cotton swabs or small objects, damage may occur. Using headphone or ear plugs for a long period of time may also cause swimmer's ear.
- Allergic reaction to some object or anything placed in the ear may also cause Swimmer's ear. These may be hair products or jewelry.
- Some chronic skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis may also lead to this infection.
There are several factors, which may enhance the risk of getting swimmer's ear. They are as follows:
- Swimming in water, which has got elevated levels of bacteria. This includes lakes and ponds.
- People having narrow ear canals are at a more risk of swimmer's ear.
- Aggressive cleaning and scratching of the ear canal.
The symptoms which indicate swimmer's ear are:
- Itching of the ear canal. This becomes intense as the condition progresses.
- Redness on the inside parts of the ear, which get more extensive in later stages.
- Discomfort which worsens by pulling on the outer ear or pushing on the tragus of the front part of the ear.
- Drainage of a fluid which is clear and odorless. As the condition worsens, there is excessive drainage of fluid along with the discharge of pus.
- A fullness feeling in the ear and a partial blockage of the ear canal because of swelling and fluids.
- In advanced stages, fever and swelling of lymph nodes in the neck is indicated. Hearing impairment may occur.
Swimmer's ear is a health condition, which involves the ear. The ear gets inflamed because of a certain bacterial infection. Although it is not a very severe condition, in some cases it can do significant harm.