Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Raghu Kumar
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu KumarYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from throat irritation with little bit coming up of phlegm (slightly red at times) in early morning. I am having a dry cough as well and a nasal block. I donate smoke and I donate have a cough and cold with runny nose either. I took sinarest tab yesterday 2 times in the day.
I am 46 years married male having problem of migrainous vertigo since 2003 and simultaneously lack of sex desireness. Please advice.
I'm 35 male living in mumbai . I suffer from frequent tonsillitis problem which leads to high fever and difficulty I swallowing . There is usually massive inflammation and pus formation around tonsils. I had a similar bout 2 weeks ago and had azee 500 fr three days which helped. Now the same problem has occurred .not sure if it's Viral fever or anything else . My lifestyle includes smoking and drinking.Please tell.
I am suffering from dry cough occasionally and throat infection since last 15 days on regular basis after high cold on one day. Suspecting allergy Kindly help.
I feel very weak and I also get tired quickly. I feel dizzy sometimes and I vomited few times, what should I do.
I can't walk barefoot whenever I walk barefoot I feel giddy. Tell me the best treatment of this so can I walk barefoot.
I am 28 years old & I have sinus problem. Therefore I have headache & zukam regularly. Please advice, what can I do for get relief?
I am suffering from ear drain (yellow water comes from ear) from the age of childhood. It will generally occurs when I am suffered from Cold. I saw no of doctors they said that in my ear drum there are many small holes and suggest me to do ear surgery. So I ask you to please suggest some other methods through which I come out of this. Without any ear surgery.
I am 45 years old and have sinus since last 4 to 5 yrs. Have tries some medicines also and now homopathic medicine too but hardly any improvement. Do I need to do some surgery and if yes is it successfully?
I have tonsil stone in my right side of throat, and I also have feeling that their is something in my right side of throat. I don't have any lump or irritation, but I have feel like their is something. So what to do?
I am 25 old male I have problem in right ear (infection and less hearing)since 3year no permanent solution in them inner ear of them have problem please give me permanent solution of them. Thanks.
Rhinitis is an irritable medical condition where the mucous lining of a person's nose swells up. The term is more of a category and less of a definitive way to describe something specific. Rhinitis involves a host of other conditions that affect the mucous membranes of your nose. If you were not aware, common cold is also a kind of rhinitis. Rhinitis can cause acute touchiness in the inner lining of the nose leading to continuous discharges from one's nose. It can also lead to clogging of your nose or inflammation of the internal tissues.
Rhinitis can be divided under two main types; allergic and non- allergic rhinitis. Allergic rhinitis, popularly known as hay fever is caused due to contact with allergens that are usually undamaging. However, in case of non- allergic rhinitis the symptoms take after that of the allergic type but no particular causal factor can be identified.
Factors that can increase your propensity to suffer from rhinitis of any kind are:
- Pollen from flowers
- Inhaling certain substances can be harmful; smell of certain chemicals is bad too.
- Both active as well as passive smoking can be detrimental
- High levels of air pollution contributes to the risk
- Weather conditions affect your health; a windy yet humid weather can aggravate rhinitis.
Common symptoms of rhinitis can be listed as below:
- A person suffering from this condition might catch a cold all of a sudden.
- People, usually little children, might even face high fevers.
- Your nose tends to be runny. After the infection subsides, chances of a thick, sticky discharge are more.
- Exhaustion is also felt in combination with headaches and teary eyes.
- The nature of your nasal discharge tells the doctor if you are suffering from an allergy or from a viral infection.
A few preventive measures to aid you against rhinitis:
- Rhinitis can be communicable and in most cases it is so. Therefore a person should not share his or her utensils and other personal things such as towels or handkerchiefs with any other person.
- One should not be in close proximity of another infected person.
- Hands are the most common sources of infection. One must wash his or her unclean hands before touching the face.