Lybrate.com has top trusted Alternative Medicine Specialists from across India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Raghu AryaYour feedback matters!
I have pimples problem. On my face from. Early of 3 yrs and nw there is some marks or dark black spots on face please help me n suggest something best to get rid of it, m using mederma cream frm 2 months.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Seasonal changes can be very exciting for most people. Each season brings with it a new set of colours and nature takes a new turn. However, for people with seasonal allergies, a seasonal change also comes with a set of allergies. From skin rashes to wheezing to breathing difficulties, the list of symptoms can be quite long. Asthma is the most common problem, and the attacks can be quite bothersome with wheezing attacks and breathing troubles.
With advancements in the field of medicine, there is a lot of relief for asthma patients. A little understanding on how asthma attacks happen will help in understanding how to control it. Asthma is an allergic reaction caused by narrowing of the airway with thick mucus, which makes breathing difficult. During an attack, the person can have a dry cough, face shortness of breath and wheezing.
Asthma is often triggered or worsened by some factors, and being aware of these can help prevent or manage an attack:
- Common allergens like pollen, mites, ticks, furs of animals, bird feathers, specific foods (peanuts, milk products, eggs, etc.) and mold spores appear during change of season.
- Environmental chemicals like cigarette smoke, car fumes, dust, etc., can also trigger an attack.
- Attacks of cold or flu can lead to an asthma attack.
- Workout during cold weather can be problematic, but exercise can also help control asthma attacks. Lung function improves sufficiently, but an exercise regime should be drawn up for the patient based on his condition.
- Stressful emotions like anger and anxiety can also lead to an attack or make it worse.
- Some medications like aspirin, beta blockers, glaucoma drops can aggravate attacks of asthma.
Once you know the triggers, here are some common measures that can help prevent and relieve the wheezing.
- The preventers reduce the inflammation in the airway tube and the swelling. While they do not provide immediate relief during an attack, using these in the long term helps avoid attacks. These are low-dose inhaled corticosteroids such as beclomethasone, fluticasone, and budesonide. Doctors would advise their usage even when there are no symptoms, as asthma attacks can be triggered when they are not taking these medications for a while. Newer drugs include leukotriene antagonists like montelukast and zafirlukast. Relievers are used for symptom relief and include Salbutamol (short acting) and Salmeterol/Formoterol (long acting). Peak flow meter may be useful in acute attacks, wherein the peak flow rates can be reduced.
A good strategy is to use preventers regularly and rely on relievers during an attack. The first one helps build resistance and so reduces the incidence of attacks. Reach out to a doctor if a severe attack ensues (lasts more than 3 hours).
I feel tired from previous 15 days. Some fever also feel internally. I need help to recover myself easily. Suggest me about dose & diet. Which type of food I can take. If any test required please suggest me. Heavy pain feel in body. Please suggest me for easy relieve. Always fever comes in night. Do needful help for improving my health. No treatment taken till yet by my end. If any treatment required please suggest as soon as possible. So I get relaxed easily.
I am of 26 and I have a high blood pressure it goes near about 200/110 sometimes when blood pressure is high headache starts very badly and I feel suffocation as well and heartbeat also goes up.
I am feeling body paid headache and much more fever from last 2 days what should I do please suggest me.
I'm having WHITE LOTION TYPES VAGINAL DISCHARGE from 1 week. I'm very much worried about this as I'm UNMARRIED is this a sign of pregnancy. Is i'm pregnant ? I have an unprotected sex with my bf on 24 april and 17 june after intercourse didn't any contraceptive pills or anything. But after the intercourse on 24 april I will didn't get my periods properly. On may it was just a spotting for 2 days then again on 2 june it was spotting for 2 days. And after 2 june I didn't get my periods ye I missed my periods for the 1st time. In Spite of all this i'll take an urine test with Preganews 5 time. 3 times in May 2 times in july And also i'll go for a 1 b-hcg test in june All are NEGATIVE Is still any chance of pregnancy? Or if i'm PregnAnt then what was the cause of excessive creamy white discharge and altered-missed periods? Plzz help me out from this situation.
Res. Sir-My wife have been suffering phelsiferom malaria from last 10 days. Early 5 days she was given tab. Then was given 5 inj. But she is not feeling well. What can I do.
I have asthma from age 13. Now my age is 16. I am taking Montek LC kid on alternate days. What should L do to fully stop using this tablet and cure asthma? Will my be cured before 20 years of my age? Hat should be my other medicines and what should be my diet and some specific things to eat. W hat exercises should I do?
I am suffering from very high fever when I check my fever it is 103. F and I eat paracetamol also but it doesn't react so please tell me what to do.
I am a 20 yr old male, Since long I am getting frequent headaches. Nasal tract disturbances and lymph swelling under jaws.Somewhat like cold. Sometimes it may develop as throat pain / fever I want to prevent it.
Hi my girlfriend n I had sex but I gave her unwanted 72 after that she had her periods also after 10 days she is having blood from vagina what is it please tell she is having leg pain n lil lower stomach pain please tell.
Is it good to take steroid injection for heel pain? Does it have any side effects on body? Does it will relief pain? steroid injection is painkiller of it will heel the pain.
I am 30 years old, my question is during pregnancy can I sex with my partner or not, if yes how can & whose days or months please tell.
I am 33 male. I get fever if I get into a hectic day with includes physical movement outside in open like market or go out for parties. Also I have gastric problem and if skip a meal or two and then I eat, at time I end up vomiting. My height is 5.7 and my weight remains between 48 to 52. 52 is the highest I noticed in last one year and 47.7 was the lowest checked recently. I often feel tired and pain in muscles. But when do any work be it physical I can do it but before doing it I feel lazy tired. Please suggest on my weight and how naturally I can increase it. Also suggest on other conditions I have mentioned. To keep you informed I drink in the evening. If I don't I stay awake whole night but do feel drowsy in the morning. If feel if I don't drink I can't sleep. Please suggest. Thanks.
I am 25 years old female. On 2012 married a business man. 4 years age difference between us. I have 5 months and 3 weeks old girl baby. Only Breastfeeding. And my baby used to sleep around 1 am and waking up around 9 am. In between 2/3 feeding. Per day I can able to sleep for 5 to 7 hours and it depends. Joint family. Husband is so busy with officials works or enjoying with his friends. He is not ready to listen to me and my problems. If I start speaking about something, he used to mock at me. He makes me cry most of the times. He is not all affected by parenthood. His life has not changed. Till my baby was born, we used roam around, weekly 3 movies, dinner or lunch outside, monthly once out of station etc. Now I'm trapped in house. Not even stepping out from house. He is not allowing me to go to my mom's place or anywhere. But simply used to say like go out somewhere, don't depend me fully. He has no time to talk to me with love. After having the baby I have the following problems Sleepy all the times or insomnia Always feeling tired and weak Back and shoulder pain Crying on silly things Hungry but eating less Poor memory and forgetting things very easily Less concentration Thinking about hurting or beating my baby or husband or myself but not doing it really, especially when crying Mostly thinking about running out from the home. Please advice what should I do now?
Homeopathy as a branch of medicine has evolved drastically over the years. Unlike others, homeopathy's greatest advantage is its complete lack of side effects and its ability to treat a myriad of diseases and ailments. One of the most common causes of concern for most people is a nagging perpetual headache. Over the years, homeopathy has developed various medicines to confront and treat different kinds of headaches.
Some of the different kinds of headaches and homeopathic remedies associated with them are:
- Throbbing and excruciating pain in the head: In case you are suffering from constant throbbing (or excruciating) pain with the agony occurring mostly in the front and right side of the head, Belladona is the most trusted medicine you must go for. Belladona works wonders in treating shooting pains that mostly aggravate through the course of the day. One of the most important advantages of Belladona is its ability to relieve you of the pain for a long time, with very less chance of any recurrence.
- Headache as a result of hangover or problems in digestion: Consumption of excessive alcohol or problems in digestion and constipation also contribute to a throbbing headache located mostly over one of the eyes. In such a scenario, the homeopathic medicine called Nux Vomica is extremely effective. This treats the headache emerging from the host of issues and also alleviates the lingering sensation of nausea and giddiness that are often accompanied with the pain.
- Severe headaches that result in vomiting: Sometimes, the pain may be located on the top of the head with its severity increasing with the advancement of the day. In case you are suffering from such a headache, chances are vomiting may follow as a result of the intensity. In such a situation, a medicine called Sanguinaria should be administered. The medicine works best if you lie down after having it.
- Headache emerging from partial blindness: Headaches and vision are inextricably related. Therefore, in case you are suffering from partial blindness or any other visual disorder, chances are that a severe headache will soon follow suit. In such a situation, you could also suffer from nausea and tendencies of vomiting. The homeopathic medicine called Iris is extremely beneficial in reducing the intensity of such headaches. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.