Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendraYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm a male or boys or mens what food should I eat and whats should I drink to get or have strong healthy and glowing skin and become or look healthy and strong too please tell me plz.
I have Hepatitis B about 3weeks. I was already Used Ayurvedic medicines. Now Going without no medicines. Can I Use allopathy? What Should I Do?
Through my perception my voice is much clear but when I am responded by the people it is said that I speak very fast & the word I speak does not come out of my mouth clear. So pls help me out of this.
I'm 8 months pregnant and having heart burning problem and its severe. I want to know whether I can use any medicine for relief. It's been 4 days now. Please help.
Dear sir, Tell me incubation period of rabies? Dog was bite my father and got only one anti rabies injection with titnus injection so any problem in future. It was before 3 years and 3 months ago. Help what I do? Any cases rabies occur after 3 years? Any worry about rabbis after 3 years?
I have been taking Montair-Lc for my allergy problem from more than 6 months, half a tablet every alternate day. Now, I feel dependent on them. I have started Homeo treatment as well. Should I completely stop taking Montair- lc or continue this way, as I dont feel any side effect of it?
Bipolar disorder is also known as manic depression. This usually sets in low and high moods in a person along with changes in energy and sleep.
People with bipolar disorder tend to have periodical changes; sometimes they are over happy and other times they might feel sad, depressed and hopeless. Between these changes they are normal. The highs and lows are considered as extreme poles of moods, thus the name bipolar disorder.
Manic term is used when a person with bipolar disorder is highly excited and feels confident. Also, feelings of irritability and recklessness along with irrationality might occur. Some people with mania might have a hallucinations that is they see and hear things that are not there, along with delusions.
The term hypomania is used to describe mild symptoms of mania, in which a person does not have hallucinations and delusions and the symptoms do not interfere with their daily life. Similarly, the term depressive is used to describe a person's time when they feel depressed or sad.
Symptoms of Bipolar Disorder
- The highs and lows in a bipolar disorder do not follow any set pattern. One might feel manic or depressed for hours or days or weeks, months and even years together, before they actually switch to a happy mood. The severity depends from person to person and also changes with time by becoming less or more severe.
- Symptoms of mania or the high are extreme excitement, change from being happy to angry and irritable along with restlessness, speech is rapid with low concentration, less sleep and increased energy, grand plans, alcohol and drug abuse and impulsiveness.
- Symptoms of low or depressive phase are lethargy, worthlessness, feeling of sadness and hopelessness, lowered concentration, irritability, loss of sleep or excessive sleeping, loss of appetite and suicidal tendencies.
Diagnosis of Bipolar Disorder
- In case someone exhibits symptoms of bipolar disorder, then talking to a psychiatrist or a doctor helps. Doctors ask questions related to the mental illness and the associated concerns. Diagnosis is basically recognizing the symptoms of the person, whether they are due to some underlying cause or mood swings because of excessive alcohol. The symptoms have to be noted and the duration, for which they last along with the severity should all be noted. The most obvious symptoms are that of lows and highs in mood and changes in behavior, energy, sleep and thoughts.
- Consulting a doctor or talking to family and friends helps to differentiate the symptoms of bipolar disorder from unipolar disorder.
- Medicines that have mood stabilizers, such as lamotrigine, valproate, lithium, carbamazepine and antipsychotics such as olanzapine, quetiapine should be taken. Psychotherapy is also recommended. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.
I am suffering from severe constipation since last 10 years, I have to very strong medicines for going to toilet. Pls note I am a diabetic and had a bypass surgery in 2003.
Dear Doctor, My son is six years old boy. He feels Headache often. Ten days before Eye camp was held by his school that report shows eye sight is clear. So now I am in confusion what is the reason for his headache whether eye problem or some restless feeling or sleeplessness. I have that kind of problems and I am wearing spectacles sine three years. Please suggest me what to do?
I am a 21 year old male. My friends forced me to see sex videos from the last two years. But it has been changed as a habit for me. Please tell me how can I get rid of that as early as possible. Please answer me immediately.
I have ulcerative colitis since 2 months jiska mujhe kal pta chala colonoscopy karwane ke baad so please suggest me what food I eat and what food avoid and what medcine good for me and what I do please suggest me sir please bcoz since 2 months maine sare test krwa liye the par sare test ok ate the fir last me ye colonoscopy se pta chala ki ulcerative colitis h m thin ho gya hu khaya piya kuch bhi nhi lagta kamjor ho gya hu bilkul khana pachta hi nhi thik se bhook bhi nhi lagti please suggest me sir.
I am suffering from borderline hepatomegaly, kidney stone and I feel very much pain in my left upper abdomen.
I Have Penories Disease. That Is My Pennis Is Bend from the Top of my Pennis. Please Tell me how It can be Cure and How will My Pennis become Straight Like Before.
I am suffering from sugar my sugar level is very high I get insulin injection please tell me what I do.
Is it meningitis curable with HREZ treatment. My dad given by 24 injections then att tablets. During the treatment faced seizure also. But is there any specific tablet for curing meningitis. Or should I have to take att for long time ?
In today's hectic and stressful time, where both men and women have their own priorities physical intimacy has taken a back seat. Most men complain that women are sexually passive because they do not initiate sex more often and that makes them question their own sexual viability. In reality, women want sex as much as men do, but it takes a right man and right situations to get her in the mood for it. The sole reason for it is unlike men; women's sexual desire is unpredictable and depends on their level of intimacy with their men.
The following are some of the tips that can help you to set the tone to get her into the right mood:
1. Get her out of her head: The most prominent factors that hinder women from enjoying sex to the fullest is stress and insecurities. The more capable you are to make her feel attractive and comfortable in her own skin, the more she will feel confident around you to open up both emotionally and sexually. Once her insecurities subside, you can get her in mood with ease.
2. Give her genuine compliments: Women are good at differentiating genuine compliments from tasteless ones. Make sure that you compliment her genuinely on her inner beauty rather than her outer appearance. Most of the time women are skeptical of the things that men tell them. It is a defense mechanism of women to protect themselves against manipulative and emotionally unavailable men. The more you express your true feelings for her the more she will feel connected to you and will respond positively to your sexual approach.
3. Prolong the foreplay: The longer you invest your time in foreplay, the easier it will be for you to get her in mood. Pay proper attention to her face, neck, shoulder and lips. Some erotic massage techniques may prove handy in the foreplay. Make sure you make ample of eye contact during the entire process.
4. Be gentle in your caresses: Most women do not prefer rough actions prior to engaging in sexual activities. Women crave soft and sensual touches on their body. Caress your way to her erotic zones with slow and prolonged touches that make her crave for you more. Gentle touches will arouse her and get her in the mood.
5. Pay attention to her like and dislikes: ask her about her sexual likes and dislikes, such intimate confessions are known to arouse her sexually. Use her likes to your advantage. You will be surprised how quickly she will get aroused with your considerate approach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.