Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RaghavendraYour feedback matters!
Hi, my father aged 55 is suffering from numbness (jhun jhuni in Hindi) when he sleep, after wake up he feels numbness for some second, and after that slowly slowly he feels no numbness. Actually, numbness he feels in leg since last two years. And now numbness happen in any part of the body including head too. He consulted to lot of doctor but still he feels no improvement. Please suggest what should we do.
I feel tiredness always in my body. Even though I took regular intervals of food. I feel the tiredness. I'm a student. May I get any solution for this.
I'm 27 years old I have a question regarding sex life. I used to masturbate daily will that effect my sex life or not. Should I need to control if yes let me know how. If it is wrong tell me what I need to do.
What is the better way to control the diabetes and what are the exercises? What is the food should be taken?
Recently I am feeling I am going to die shortly in every instance I feel the same. Earlier I use to be very positive now I am feeling especially in the nights may be lack of sleep also. Please suggest the remedy.
Post menopausal bleeding is vaginal bleeding that happens at least 12 months after your periods have stopped.
About 4 % of women suffer with the above problem.It is not normal to bleed after menopause and it has to be investigated.
Causes of post menopausal bleeding
Most common cause of post menopausal bleeding is atrophic vaginitis and atrophic endometritis.After menopause due to decrease in the level of harmones in the body there can be thinning and inflammation of the inner lining of the uterus.
Other causes of post menopausal bleeding are
polyps they refer to the extra growths of the inner lining of the uterus as well as the neck of the uterus(cervix).
PMB can also be because of thickening of the inner lining of the uterus, also called as hyperplasia.it can be because of extraneous harmones or obesity.
Less than 10% of the woman who suffer from PMB may have cancer of endometrium ,cervix and vagina.
your doctor will do an internal examination to examine the cervix and do a papsmear if it is due.
2)USG scan is done to note down the size of uterus and the thickness of the endometrium.based on these reports the doctor might decide about the further tests.
3)Endometrial biopsy a small tube will be inserted into the uterus and cells are collected and sent to lab to note if there is any thing abnormal .This is an office procedure.and ususlly does not require admission
4)Hysteroscopy it is a procedure where a small camera is put inside the uterus and a targetted biopsy taken from the suspicious area.
The treatment of PMB depends upon the cause.
If endometrial atrophy was the reason it can usually be traeated with estrogen creams and pessaries
Cervical and endometrial polyps require surgery to remove them.Hysteroscopic polypectomy refers to the surgery where in the polyp is removed under the guidance of the camera which is inserted into the uterus.
Endometrial hyperplasia can be treated with progesterone tablets or progesterone impregnated intrauterine devices.
Endometrial cancer will have to be treated with surgery for the removal of uterus and ovaries.Some patients may require chemo or radiotherapy as the stage of cancer may demand.
All in all postmenopusal bleeding doesnt mean the patient has cancer 90 percent of the time it is because of the benign causes but it should not be ignored but investigated.Its betTer to be safe than sorry.
Who doesn't want a flat stomach? Six-pack abs are the ultimate goal for fitness freaks and fashionistas alike. If only, they were easy to achieve! While most people focus only on exercises to build a six pack, it is impossible to achieve without complementing your exercise plan with a diet plan. Whether you eat three meals a day or six smaller meals a day, here are a few diet hacks to help you get those abs faster.
- If it comes out of a box, stay away: Cut back on all processed food. Bread, refined sugar, alcohol, processed meats should all be replaced with fresh healthy options. If you must have bread, look for multigrain loaves and if you can't drink unsweetened tea, try honey instead of sugar.
- Mix your carbs: Carbs are often misunderstood. Having a completely carb free diet is not good for the body, but you should control your carb intake. Plan your weekly diet in such a way that your carbohydrate intake is cycled by alternating between high, moderate and low carbohydrate diet days. It will also help to plan your carb intake around your workout so that the energy produced is used to fuel your exercise.
- Eat before going out: Parties are not ideal when you're trying to build abs. It is extremely difficult to refuse the bite sized portions of delicious looking yet unhealthy food that surrounds you. Eating a protein rich meal before heading out will make your stomach full and make it easier to control your indulgences.
- Eat slowly: Along with what you eat, the speed at which you eat is also important. Chewing your food not only burns calories but also gives the brain the illusion that you have been eating for long and your stomach is full. Thus the slower you eat, the less you will eat.
- Drink water before a meal: Drinking a minimum of 8-10 glasses of water is a must for every diet. Instead of drinking water after a meal, drink a full glass before eating. This fills up your stomach and makes you feel satiated faster.
- Pre plan: Carrying your lunch to office is a sure shot way of reducing your calorie intake as compared to eating fast food or grabbing something from the office canteen. Keeping a couple of nuts and protein bars handy can also prevent unhealthy snacking.
- Don't shop hungry: If you're in a supermarket and faced with a choice between protein bars and ice cream, it is easier to go for ice cream than protein bar. For this reason, never shop on an empty stomach.