Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. RagavenghraYour feedback matters!
I have throat problem since 3years recently I consulted a doctor in india that doctor said don't worry it is only acidity then doctor gave me 2tablets 1for infection 2 for acidity now i'm in dubai still I fell problems in my throt so what can do i'm in dubai right now.
I am 22 years old recently I have used skin related tablets for infection problem, after taking the tablets it was gone, it was up to week that I have stopped taking the tablets. Now i am getting slight pain like something is moving in my head, now it was stopped, but i am feeling dizziness.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments. Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.