Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. RagavendraYour feedback matters!
I used to brush my teeth two times in a day with colgate but after 1- 2 hour my mouth always start smelling please suggest me some cure.
The signs of gingivitis are:
1. Bleeding gums, especially when brushing or eating
2. Redness and swelling of the gum.
The good news is that gingivitis can be reversed.
You might think it is best to stop brushing if your gums are red or puffy. Try to keep brushing, as this will get rid of the bacteria and plaque that is causing the problem. Soon the gums should look and feel better. If not, see your dentist for proper treatment.
I am 45 years old. My teeth are almost all broken. Want to implant permanent denture. What would be the cost?
Hi, Dr. Sir, My age is 49 year , From 3days I am feeling pain backech from lower spinal joint. I can not stand properly. It will take 5 minutes time to stand properly and walk. from 15 days back I was suffering pain of premolar teeth and taken many antibiotics and pain killer finally teeth was removed. Is it side effect of those medition because I have not feel any problem in life. THANKS
Which is the best mouth wash available in India, I heard some mouth washes which contain alcohol leads to oral cancer, Presently I'm using listerine.
I have a problem of bad breath:(I have been facing these since many years. I brush my teeth twice a day. Even after brushing I have bad breath. Soon after brushing also I have a bad breath. I think and I observed that this bad breath comes from stomach. How do I overcome this problem?
Dear Sir, I am 42 years old got oral cancer surgery twice due to radiation not given for first time after surgery done, after 2nd surgery took place at Secunderabad on 14th of Jan 2016, by a reputed Oncology Surgeon & Radiation Oncologist Dr. Reputed chemotherapies they removed total left side Jaws (Up & down) I got radiation treatment and also Chemotherapy, and still suffering with radiation effect, not able to eat chilli mixed curries and my mount is becoming dry, as secretion of saliva is not happening at one side where radiation treatment. How long shall this effect will be there in my life. Aside I am not able to open my total mount and take food properly. Kindly suggest me if any possibilities of fast cure of this problem Sir.
My wife is pregnant from 6 month but last one week she suffering from badly mouth diseases like chhale' & all that and now she can't able to eat and drink except milk and water doesn't drink any type of juice also. We have consulted with doctor with one week in 3 times but doesn't get any relief. please tell me what should I do?
I have gap between my front two teeth. I want to close the gap. How long will it take with braces or is there any other way of doing it right. Please help.
While we all dream of a white set of pearly teeth that can be flashed off when we smile, in reality, there are lot of oral problems that do not allow you to do so. There could be stains on the teeth, swollen or bleeding gums, bad breath and the list goes on. All of these can be easily managed by following some regular oral hygiene practices. While most people do not realize, the gums hold the teeth in place and are very essential for overall dental and oral health.
- Brushing: A much despised activity, this is one habit that should start early in life and continued through life. The benefits of good brushing, practiced at least twice a day, cannot be underestimated. While it is advisable to brush with each meal that was soft and sticky, it may seem impractical. An alternate is to rinse off with each meal thoroughly to prevent sticking of foods to the teeth. Twice a day brushing is mandatory. Check with your doctor on the correct technique, to avoid damage to tooth structure.
- Rinses: Each meal should be followed by a thorough rinse to clear the tooth surfaces of foods that may stick to it and continue to cause damage. Where possible, an antibacterial mouth rinse should be used. If not, plain water is a good substitute.
- Flossing: While brushing takes care of the tooth surfaces, there are surfaces between the teeth which escape cleaning via brushing. Flossing is advisable for these areas and should be done at least once daily.
- Gum massage: After each brushing session, do a plain finger massage that will help in improving blood circulation and improve the health of gums.
- Fluoride: If you know that you are highly prone to caries, then using fluoridated toothpastes or fluoride pastes should be a good option to reduce incidence of caries.
- Scaling: A professional cleaning at a dental clinic at least once in 6 months is a must. This will help identify any early decay and also remove dirt and plaque from the tooth, leaving it healthy and free of infection.
The gums, as noted earlier, are extremely important to keep the teeth in place. Weakened gum health as indicated by swelling, bleeding, or redness should be immediately checked by a dentist and treated. The health of the periodontal fibers helps hold the teeth firmly in place. Damaged fibers can also lead to tooth mobility and eventual tooth loss. So, when gum disease is suspected, it is always advisable to visit a dentist and get them checked and cleaned if necessary.
These are some oral health practices which must be started early in life and followed religiously to get rich dividends.