Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Radhika Yadati
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radhika YadatiYour feedback matters!
The summers are at their peak already with the blazing sun and soaring temperatures and what's frightening is that this is just the beginning. All one can think of in this heat is to grab something cool that rejuvenates one's senses. One of the best ways to do this is to prepare yourself some refreshing icy drinks.
Well, before you settle for the calorie dense colas or boring plain water, try out these easy to make and low on calories summer drinks that will surely quench your thirst:
1. Watermelon fizz
Apart from the stimulating taste it naturally has, watermelon juice is very good for kidneys and eyes. It has 90% water and thus you don't need to worry about the calories. It is also very high in fiber which is an add- on health benefit.
How to prepare
Blend the watermelon in a mixer jar and add some crushed ice to it. Avoid straining the blended mixture as you will lose on the fiber. The best part is you do not need to add any sweetener! you may want to add some salt and mint leaves for a different sweet- salty flavor. Add some soda water and your watermelon fizz is ready.
Calorie count: 30 kcal/glass
2. Aam Panna
One of the most relished summer drink for mango lovers is aam panda. It is rich in vitamin c and iron and has antioxidants too which heightens your metabolism rate. Aam Panna keeps you well hydrated and thus prevents heat stroke.
How to prepare
Pressure cook raw mangoes (3-4 whistles) and peel them off to remove the pulp. Blend the pulp in a jar and mix salt, cumin seeds (jeera), black pepper to it. Avoid adding sugar to it but if you really want it sweet, use alternatives to sugar like artificial sweeteners. Store the mixture in a jar in the refrigerator. Add 1/ 2 tsp in a glass, add chilled water and ice and top it up with mint leaves.
Calorie count: 40 kcal/glass
3. Sparkling plum soda
Plums are known for assisting in weight loss owing to the plentiful antioxidants and fiber they possess. It also keeps you full for long which cuts down your overall caloric intake. It is profusely rich in essential nutrients like vitamin a, c, k and iron, calcium, magnesium.
How to prepare
For 4 glasses, take 8-10 plums, cut them into pieces and blend in a jar in a processor. Add artificial sweeteners to the pureed mixture and blend again. Stain the mixture through a sieve using the back of a spoon. Fill 4 glasses up to half with the strained juice. Add soda water and crushed ice to each and relish the drink to your heart's full.
Calorie count:- 120-150 kcal/glass
4. Fizzy peach punch
Peaches are the low-calorie summer fruits that offer a treasure of zinc, calcium, iron, magnesium and potassium. They have a good amount of dietary fiber and have no saturated fats.
How to prepare
For 4 glasses, take 8-10 peaches, cut them into pieces and blend them in a jar to form a puree. Strain the puree through a strainer and obtain the nectar in a jar. Take 1-2 tsp of peach nectar in a glass and fill it up with soda water. Add some artificial sweeteners according to your taste. Squeeze half a lemon into it. You may want to experiment by adding 1 tsp of ginger juice for a sharp and pungent flavor! add crushed ice and serve.
Caloric count: 80 kcal/glass
5. Strawberry lemonade slush
Strawberries bring freshness and add a vibrant color to any drink or dessert they are added to. They have bountiful antioxidants and are a wonderful source of vitamin c. They also have high fiber content are loaded with manganese, iodine, potassium and biotin.
How to prepare
Take about 20-30 strawberries and cut them into small pieces to blend in a jar until smooth. Add some lemon juice to it and one cup of water. Add some artificial sweeteners to add some sweet flavor. Blend well. Freeze this mixture for 3-4 hours till it turns into slush. Add 1/4th cup of this slush mixture to a glass, top it up with soda water and some ginger juice. Enjoy the perfect balance of sweet and tart.
Caloric count: 90- 100 kcal/glass.
Hello, we are trying for a child for last 3-4 months; however there is no positive result as yet. We consulted a gynaecologist who suggested follicular for me (for which results are ok) and semen analysis for my husband. My husband consulted an andrologist who also advised my husband to undergo circumcision surgery. As we are planning for a child, so will this (circumcision) surgery have any negative impact on that? please Advise. I am 33 yrs old and my husband s age is 37.Thank you.
I tried to have sex with my girl but when I tried to insert my penis I saw a drop of blood and we didn't continue and it's more than 25 days and she hasn't got her periods yet. But then she doesn't get her periods on time usually. There was no ejection too.
During my periods on first day I have lot of stomach pain. What could be done to overcome it naturally?
Hi ma'am, I am 28 years married woman and I am suffering from itching in my vagina from last 15 days, I have tried washing with salt water and also with dettol & savlon I get relief for few minutes and then again the same problem. There is a white cloudy discharge too but without any smell, so ma'am pls suggest me what to do.
I am 28 years old married woman with no kids. Every month on 2nd day of my period I have bad pain that I have to take 2 painkillers a day. Please tell me is it something to be worried about and what should I do to reduce it ?
I am 33 years old female I have thyroid and I am taking thyronorm 100 mcg. 3 years back I gave birth to my son and a milk gland was formed in my breast and puss was formed. Along with other medications I was given Lizoforce 600. Which was quite effective and I was ok only the lump was there which the doctor said will go off gradually. But now after 3 years I could feel pinching sensation in the same breast while I press. I am very tensed what to do please guide and my periods are happening every 20 days since 5 months. Big time hairfall too.
I am 35 year old and having pain in my right breast, its been a week now. Its not constant though. What can be the possible reason?
Sir jb b meri girlfriend ki date ati h na to uske pet me bhut pain hota h. Pehle 2 din to bhut jyada rehya h sir or vo painkillers b khati h but vo b dangerous hoti h na to jyada nhi Le skte. Kya iska koi solution h sir? Sir uski age 22 year h.
A poor sex life because of loss of libido is a matter of concern for both men and women. When a man or woman experiences the lack of sexual longing and has got a poor libido, it can lead to several problems or issues in the relationship. No person would want to have low libido because it affects their sexual performance.
Causes of low libido:
- Extreme stress and anxiety cause low libido
- Overindulging in rich, spicy and salty food also causes lowering of libido
- Having sex with a person you are not comfortable with causes low libido
- Having too many sexual activity may also lead to low libido
- Drugs and tobacco also affect libido
- Lack of nitric oxide in the body leads to lowering of libido. Insufficient blood supply affects erection in men
- Low levels of testosterones lower libido in men
Ayurveda, the ancient medical system since medieval times, is an effective remedy for treating or improving low libido. Here are some effective Ayurvedic remedies for improving your libido and sexual life as a whole.
- Ashwagandha: This is an Ayurvedic herb, which is also known as ginseng. It is an adaptogenic Ayurvedic herb, which can be used for curing impotence, infertility and cases of premature ejaculation. This herb also nourishes our nerves and enables better nerve functioning. This makes the body adapt to stress better. This herb reduces the effect of intense stress and tiredness from our body and enhances sexual performance. You can take this herb with hot milk, ginger, honey or hot water.
- Shatavari: This is a an Ayurvedic herb also known as asparagus racemosus. This herb helps in enhancing fertility in women. It nourishes the ovum and other reproductive organs in women. Restoration of hormonal balance and promotion of blood formation and circulation is also enhanced by this herb. Risk of miscarriage is also lowered in women. It also boosts libido in both men and women. It also cures impotence, spermatorrhea and sexual organ inflammations.
- Shilajit: This herb is known as a divine nectar in Ayurveda and enhances sexual functioning in men. The herb works like an aphrodisiac and improves the quality and count of sperms in men. It also regulates balance of sexual hormones and enables proper hormonal functioning. Shilajit is commonly called the Ayurvedic Viagra.
- Garlic: Garlic is used in Ayurveda for many purposes, which also includes boosting of sexual libido in men and women. It improves the working of sexual organs after any sort of injury or disease. Ayurvedic remedies are ideal for increasing libido in men and women. Ayurveda is a totally natural form of medicine, with no side effects.