Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radhika YadatiYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old. Height is 5ft. 1inch. And my weight is 64 kg. Its been a year since I'm having this problem which is related to the irregularities of my menses. Whenever my due date is about to come my chest area gets tightened n I feel kind of pain in that area. By the third day it gets normal like I feel no tightness and no pain as it gets back to the normal. The flow of my menses is not as it was before, on the 1st day f my period the its normal but on the 2nd day it doesn't flow mch like it ends completely on 2nd day during my period. Few months I had gone to the doctor then aftr chkng it he said the symptoms are of bilateral fibriodenosis n prescribed me some f vitamins capsules for a mnth. But aftr the medicine course is finished it got back same as it was before. Nd i'm gaining weight since this problem started hpng vd me, I hv done gyming n followed diet plan but nthng wrkd for me. I'm so worried about this kindly suggest me what should I do.
I have a problem of severe pain in my abdomen when my periods gets started! Is it a hormonal imbalance or reproductive system problem?
I had unprotected sex with my partner on the next day after her periods. Can she get pregnant? I am very worried.
I am 26 years old, married for one and half years. I want to conceive but I go through irregular periods. My periods occur continuously for 2 months and then it stops for almost 2 months. As my 2nd last period occurred on 8th march. And the last period occurred on 2nd june. What should I do?
Hello Sir/Madam, I am 25 years old, married women, suffering from thyroid. How to control/ cure my problem. I'm not getting regular periods. I'm trying for kids. I got marriage 1.5 years back. Is this thyroid effects pregnancy? Also requesting for health tips.
I had sex with my bf on 1 jan 2016 And my date was 17 jan bt I have not get my periods yet. M worried. PlEase please help me.
Dark circles are also known as peri orbital dark circles. Dark circles are dark blemishes which appear around the eye. Dark circles can appear at any age although older people are more likely to develop it. They may appear due to anemia, fatigue, medications, allergies, ageing or due to genetic problems. Dark circles may be treated either naturally with various home remedies or through artificial treatment.
The nine remedies stated below are some of the ways to cope up with the problem of dark circles.
- Massage a few drops of almond oil mixed with a few drops of Vitamin E oil to the affected area and leave it overnight. Wash it off in the morning with cold water. Follow this routine for one or two weeks to witness the difference.
- Cucumber has skin- lightening properties along with mild astringent properties which help to reduce dark circles. Cut two round slices of cucumber and leave it on top of your closed eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes. Repeat this as often as possible.
- Tomato has bleaching properties and reduces dark circles. Mix one tablespoon of tomato juice with half tablespoon lime juice, apply to the affected area and leave it on for ten to fifteen minutes.
- You may also use refrigerated green tea bags and leave them on your eyelids for about fifteen minutes. It not only reduces dark circles but also rejuvenates the skin.
- Cold milk is also an effective agent for removing dark circles. Soak a cotton ball in a cup of cold milk, place it on the affected area for fifteen minutes and wash off with water.
- Rose water is also considered to be very useful in removing dark circles. Soak cotton balls in rose water and leave it on top of your eyelids for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Chemical peelings performed by dermatologists also help in removing dark circles. It exfoliates the damaged layer and leaves the skin rejuvenated.
- Intense Pulsed Light Treatment and laser treatment are also very effective in removing dark circles. Intense pulsed light treatment destroys pigment cells responsible for discoloration. It is a process where high energy light waves are used to reduce dark circles.
- Creams with alpha hydroxyl acids (AHAs) are also proved to be beneficial in removing dark circles.
Stress, lack of sleep and disturbed lifestyle are also responsible for dark circles. So, along with the above mentioned remedies following a healthy lifestyle will help you to combat the problem of dark circles. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.