Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. RadhikaYour feedback matters!
I am just 20 years old & my knee pains (only right knee) mostly when I sit with folding legs for longer time. It started recently about 2-3 months ago when I came home after started playing cricket after a long time. I thought pain will disappear as time goes on but its still there.
I done surgery in my rt knee for lateral meniscus tear but its still paining how can I recover it suggests me please.
I am 50 years old suffering from pain radiating in both the legs from past 6mn please help me to come out of my pain.
I am 28 year old boy. I have backpain since last 4 months. I do yoga regularly but that don't give relax to me. I feel bad day to day but I do not take any medicine. What I do. Is it necessary to take medicine. Please give any solution.
I am having a frequent back pain & I feel tired very quickly after doing little work. How I get on it?
Knee pain- both legs, since nov 2016 Reports - xray, protein, calcium, vitD, vit b12 all good. Previously vit d nd b12 deficient ESR is 10 Inflammation level - fine took medicines for that in dec for one month IRON LEVEL 38 Diagnosis - muscles weak, doing stretching exercise now Please suggest for what could be d possible reason for such severe pain. Is tht lubricant not forming. If yes, how to get ths checked. It starts after walk n standing for more than 15 mins.
Sciatica is probably one of those things which is vaguely familiar but a person is not fully aware of it. The sciatic nerve is one which is part of the spine and then spreads out over the legs. When this nerve gets pinched, it leads to sciatica, or pain of the sciatic nerve, which is tremendous! But, then, what exactly is a person to do in order to reduce the pain caused on account of sciatica?
- The best answer for this is not medication, though it does have its uses, but rather, exercises which help the situation improve and reduce the risk of the person going mad due to the pain! One of the simplest exercises that a person can start with is known quite commonly as the knee to shoulder exercise. All that one needs to do is to lie down on the back and then, raise one knee and pull it across the body, with hands wrapped around it, so that it touches the opposite shoulder. This position of the knee touching the shoulder is to be held for about half a minute. About 3 repetitions need to be done and the same with the other side.
- While it is important in the effort to relieve pain due to sciatica, it is equally important not to push oneself beyond natural limits, especially initially as this can cause injury. After all, more pain is the last thing which a person with sciatica is likely to want!
- Since it is important to keep in mind the fact that consistency is one of the key secrets to reducing the sciatic pain, it is worth keeping in mind the standing hamstring stretch. What this exercise can boast of is the fact that it is one which can be done nearly anywhere. Also, it is pretty simple, too!
- To do the standing hamstring stretch, one leg needs to be kept on an elevated surface which is not as high as the level of the hip. It is important to keep in mind that the leg is to be kept straight. The torso needs to then be bent towards the elevated leg. This process should be done slowly and again, maintained for about half a minute.
- The sitting pose is useful to remember, as well. Sitting on the floor, one leg’s ankle should rest on the other’s knee. Like the standing hamstring stretch, the upper torso is to be bent towards the extended leg. With all these exercises, relief is not far away!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!