Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Radha ReddyYour feedback matters!
The water which I drink have salt content is there any problems if I drink it? And how about kidney stones?
I am suffering from headache for last few days and I feel very uncomfortable during the headache kindly advice some good medicine.
My problem is that I do not want /do not like to talk anyone either my friends or anyone else (I just feel that I am completely different from others so just trying to avoid everyone ).During match or presentation at my college my mind just thinks about that everyone is watching me and as a result all my hard work becomes least effective. Now this problem has reached to the peak please help me I just want to interact with others in the same way as a frank boy does help if you can?
Hi mam. I have loss some hair every day. I used daber amla heir oil. But it is no changes. Please tell me mam what treatment I take.
I have dark spots on my face and I have tried lot of things to reduce it didn't get reduced but my face become even darker please suggest me a cream for reducing dark spots and getting my fairness back.
I have to loose my weight and belly fat what will be the best diet for me and what should I prefer swimming or gyming.
Hello doctor, I am 24 years old (boy) I have been masturbating daily more than 1st at night since 3 years and the sperm content remain same. But my penis has turned wrinkles. So, please suggest me how to solve this issue and I am scared if my penis losses its strength while sex. I am not married not had sex before.?
I have pain in my wisdom tooth. So I am not able to eat properly sometimes. Please tell the best method for to stop pain permanently.
I an suffering from headache for last 5 days and I also suffered from the pain of heart. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am 25 years old male, from last 1 month I am suffering from minor headache either times in a day. It would kind enough if you please suggest me permanent remedies?
I have clogged pores all over my face I have tried many things to get to rid off them but nothing and they are way to small I can't even burst them how can I get rid of them and get a clear face.
My mother have a joint pain in her knee for last 5 years and her age is 55 years weight 83 kg. Give me solutions?
My question is are there the people who are not gay but still they'r desperate to know the size os penis and keep watching on other men zips or on the penis how would it be stopped if it is true.
I have suffered with my dull skin It doesn't get charisma And am looks like older but I have only 19 years So please give best suggestion Or give me best home remedy.
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.
My skin tone is getting dark on my hands nose and back neck since I started working out under sun. How can I get my skin tone white in color.
A day's diet plan should provide at least 25g to 40 g of fibre women need, slightly less fibre than men. For fibre to work well it needs water, so drink enough water. Fibre acts as a sponge and absorbs water and swells up in the gut and help to move food waste for elimination. Some types of fibre help maintain the good bacteria in the gut.