Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RadhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from bacterial as well as fungal vaginal problem. I am under constant pain as well as swelling and itching. Please send in any solution as I am under constant pain from past 2months.
How much gap I can provide from one baby to next? And also suggest me, which method is the best and how for birth control?
Hi mai 30 years ki hu. Meri shadi ko 4 year ho gaye hai abhi tak pregnenacy nahi hai. Pahele to tube block hai karke lyprochopy ki. 2 sal ke bad fir bhi kuch aram nahi hai fir endromoitricys ka problem hai karke Dr. Bataya fir cysts ka problem ab kuch samj nahi aa raha kya karu pahele to Dr. Ne lyprochopy karane ke bad kah a ab sab normal hai. Muje period date to date ata hai .
Bacterial vaginosis is an infection that occurs in the vagina due to an imbalance in growth of the vaginal bacteria; It is the overgrowth in the naturally occurring bacteria in the vagina causes the imbalance. This disorder is very common among women, especially among pregnant women. This problem is usually not very serious and tends to subside within 4-5 days. However, in certain cases, they are capable of causing serious complications.
Symptoms of bacterial vaginosis include:
- Vaginal discharge that is white or grey in colour
- Constant itching in your vagina
- The vaginal discharge usually has a foul smelling odour
- Burning sensation during urination
Vaginal bacteria can be either good or bad. Any disruption in the delicate balance of the vaginal bacteria can lead to bacterial vaginosis. There is no exact known cause of this disorder, but it is believed that having multiple sex partners can aggravate this risks. Other factors include:
- Douching: If you clean your vagina with water and other cleansing agents on a regular basis, it might cause a bacterial imbalance, thus leading to this infection.
- Multiple partners: Having multiple sex partners puts you at a higher risk of contracting bacterial vaginosis. This disorder may also lead to various complications such as:
- STIs: This infection may make you highly susceptible to various infections such as Chlamydia, HIV and gonorrhoea.
- Disorders of the pelvic region: Bacterial vaginosis may lead to inflammation in the pelvic region, which in turn may lead to infertility.
- Preterm birth: It increases the chances of premature birth
- Smoking: Smoking frequently increases the risk of a bacterial vaginosis infection.
- Unprotected sex: Having sex without proper protection increases the risk levels of bacterial vaginosis.
There are certain preventive measures that you can adopt to prevent this condition:
- Use soaps which contain no or very little chemicals to clean the region around your genitals
- Use latex condoms during sexual intercourse to prevent STIs.
- Do not clean your vagina (the practice referred to as douching) on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Hi doctor I am 30 year old man married for the last 2 years and my wife is 29 years. We are planning for a baby. Just wondering if you can give me some tips that will help us bring up a healthy baby. I have a hectic work schedule and end up working for 12 hours daily as my profession of hr demands. Also could you please advise if a need to follow certain diet. I am on the obese side can it affect our baby planning. My wife also have poly cystic overy (pco. Thank you for your advise in advance.
Hi I am 24 years old. I eat alot raw rice much does it affect in the body? due to this white water is coming from my vagina. Some times not regularly does it affect in pregnancy?
My wife period start today 17th June, we are trying for baby from last 6 months. When we can come together for conceive and what will the dose of folic acid tab. And when she start that tab.
My wife coceived 3 times but suddenly it has miscariage. We had test all but thyroid has come in focus when happend second time also but period was same (2 month 2 days). Now we against thyroid test and result is normal but this time also miscourage (period is 2 months & 10 days. Why it has happenning again and again. Has she any utterous problem that she can not hold? kindly advise sir.
Today I came to know that I am pregnant but ten days back I had a throat infection. Doctor gave me nicef-o and levocetrazine. I took two doses of above medicine. But today as I came to know that I am pregnant. I study those medicines on net. It was mentioned that nicef-o causes cardiovascular problem in baby. I want to know will it really cause heart problem in fetus. Please help me.
Hello, My wife is 9 weeks pregnant . She is diabetic and suffering from PCOS as well. She was on metformin before. Now doctor has advised for insulin as metformin reaches to baby. Is this fine? Will PCOS cause problems wihout metformin?
I am married for 1.5 years, since January we are trying for a baby but unable to conceive. Please suggest some vitamin supplements which could help me to conceive early. I do not have any period problem. I have regular periods. Pls help.
Hi I had an unprotected intercourse with my bf last month feb, and I took an ipill within an hour later I got period after two days of taking ipill, but the problem is I didn't get this month March.. So I am worried, please advice.
Are there chances to get pregnant without having intercourse but just rubbing penis during 2nd day of period? The boy did not ejaculate but pre ejaculated.
Hie I talk before on same topic about my irregular periods. My weight is ok. My copper t is ok. Doctor told my abt scan it is also fyn. In my cu-t its only said in bold lines that cu-t seen in situ. Now my doctor asked me to give blood test. On february my periods came after taking medicine then on march I perioDs came after taking homeopathic medicine and on ds month april I do my scan. Dr. Gave me medicine and said give your blood samples during periods. Pls advice me something what can I do. The test names are FSH/LH, S. Prolactin, T. SH, S. Testosterone. I ate medicine but my periods dnt came. How I can give my blood test if my periods dnt come. Medicine named which my gynae gavePRIMOLUP-N.
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
Feel free to drop a personal message for any query.