Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rabiya BasriYour feedback matters!
Please help, I want to know what I was going through. I am a 56 years old female and have enlisted all the symptoms I was going through for almost ten days. 1. Feeling down and weak. Every now and then especially when I attempt to lie down, having severe headache (pulpy inside) which is very painful, occasionally giving me an experience of as if bubble bursting inside, which is unbearably painful but gives relief later. 2. Simultaneously with this bubble bursting, I noticed feeble palpitation and movement in my upper right abdomen (similar to as I felt when baby kicked inside when I was pregnant.) 3. There is pain/tenderness on left side below the left ear. 4. Having temperature above 100 on and off now for a week. 5. In the morning as I clear my nasal passage, there is bright red blood discharge followed by severe weakness. 6. Vertigo all day long. 7. It is so severe that I get the feeling if it worsens to next step, I would be gone. 8. I am DM II. My blood sugar was remaining high irrespective of eating anything or not. Metformin was not helping. Please put some light if it should concern me for further investigations? Thanks in advance.
I have a severe stomach pain for 1st 2 days during periods. I am taking meftaspas tablet minimum 3 per day to reduce pain. I consulted doctor. They performed all tests and said everything is normal. How can I reduce my period pain. Intake of tablets cause any infertility? I also have oily skin and acne. Please give me a solution for my problem.
My wife ultrasounds reports says that amniotic fluid is 7 mm. She is in the last stage of her 3rd trimester. Her due date is 18 aug. Is there any medicine or diet can help her for normal delivery. Her age is 24 and this is her first issue.
It is not easy to deal with labor pains. According to scientists and doctors, labor pain is a very strong sensation that a woman experiences in her lifetime. Therefore, it is important to know some tips that will help you deal with the intense pain during labor. There are some practical tools, which will help you survive labor pains on both emotional and physical levels.
You just need to implement these tools during your labor.
- Focus on the current contraction: When you get a contraction, focus on it solely. Do not agonize on the contractions you had or do not feel scared thinking about the contractions that are yet to come. You just need to focus on the present contraction without thinking about anything else. Many women think about how long they have to push before they can meet the baby. The over thinking can worsen the pain. Therefore, you should be in the present moment.
- Breathe: A great tip of resisting labor pains is breathing. Various kinds of breathing techniques have been invented for labor. You can try some of those breathing techniques during your labor. If you don’t remember any particular breathing technique, you can also try everyday breathing during the contractions. Breathing lets your abdominal muscles relax and helps the baby descend faster.
- Try to relax: Whenever you encounter pain or stress, you tense all the muscles of your body, especially your abdominal muscles. It is important to relax during your labor pain. Although it is difficult, you should try to relax instead of getting tensed. It will make your labor smooth.
- Be in a comfortable place: You should be in a place where your labor must be comfortable for you. If you are not comfortable, you will be stressed and anxious, which in turn, will make it difficult for you. When you are in a comfortable place, you will be happier and your muscles will be more relaxed.
- Don’t worry: Instead of worrying about your entire labor experience, focus on the task at hand. When you don’t worry, you can process the contractions without being stressed. As a result, your body will also get less tired and your baby will come out faster. You need to channel your energy into pushing the baby rather than worrying and stressing.
If you follow these simple tips, you will be able to survive labor pains and give birth to a healthy baby. Nature has given women all the tools so that they can give birth to a baby naturally. You just need to trust your body and empower yourself by keeping these tips in your mind. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
For vaginal irritation, showed to gyane and she wrote a medicine" augmenting 625 mg" which she said to take after urine test. I don't think I have a urine infection, can this medicine be taken for normal vaginal irritation.
I slept with my girlfriend, we did everything except inserting penis. I even used my fingers. The problem is that it has been 1.5 months and she is not having her periods. She fears that she is pregnant. Is this possible? Please help.
Crooked teeth can cause several problems including gum issues and functional deficiencies. Also they give a negative image when you smile. With good orthodontic treatment, you can get well aligned teeth with excellent results and in turn a more confident you.
I am 2 weeks pregnant but I couldn't feel any change in myself except over sleepy n feeling like I wll feel down. Is of normal. I dnt feel any craving towards food.
Tips to stay healthy forever.
1. Eat local fruits. Like banana, grapes, chikoo, mangoes. All fruits have fructose so it doesn't matter that your eating a mango over an apple. A mango comes from Konkan and an apple from Kashmir. So mango is more local to u.
Eat all d abv fruits even if you have diabetes as d fructose will eventually manage your sugar
2. Choose seed oils than veggie oils. Like, choose groundnut, mustard, coconut. Don't choose chakachak packing oils, like olive, rice bran etc
Go for kachchi ghani oils than refined oils
3. Ghee n it's benefits.
Eat ghee daily. How much ghee we shud eat depends on food. Few foods need more ghee then eat more n vice versa. Eat ample ghee. It reduces cholesterol.
3. Include coconut. Either scraped coconut over food like poha, khandvi or chutney with idli n dosa
Coconut has zero cholesterol and it makes your waist slim
3. Don't eat oats, cereals for breakfast. They r packaged food n we don't need them. Also, they r tasteless n boring n our day shouldn't start with boring stuff.
Breakfast should be poha, upma, idli, dosa, paratha
4. Farhaan akhtars new ad of biscuits - fibre in every bite. Even ghar ka kachara has fiber, likewise, oats have fiber. Don't chose them for fiber. Instead of oats, eat poha, upma, idli, dosa
5. No juices till you hv teeth in your mouth to chew veggies n fruits
6. Sugarcane is d real detox. Drink d juice fresh or eat d sugarcane
7. For PCOS, thyroid - do strength training and weight training and avoid all packaged food
8. Rice - eat regular white rice. No need for brown rice. Brown rice needs 5-6 whistles to cook n when it tires your pressure cooker, then why do you want to tire your tummy.
A white rice is hand pounded simple rice
Rice is not high is gi index. Rice has mediun gi index n by eating it with daal / dahi / kadhi we bring its gi index further down
If we take ghee over this daal chawal then d gi index is brought further down
Rice has some rich minerals n you can eat it even three times a day
9. How much should we eat - eat more if your more hungry, let your stomach be your guide n vice versa
10. We can eat rice n chapati together or only rice if you wish. It depends on your hunger. Eat rice in all three meals without any fear.
11. Food shouldnt make you scared like eating rice n ghee. Food should make you feel good
12. Never look at calories. Look at nutrients
13. No bread, biscuits, cakes, pizza, pasta
14. Ask urself is this the food my nani n dadi ate? if yes then eat without fear.
15. Eat as per your season. Eat pakoda, fafda, jalebi in monsoon. Your hunger is as per season. Few seasons we need to be fried food so eat them.
16. When not to have chai - tea - don't drink tea as the first thing in the morning or when you're hungry. Rest you can have it 2-3 times a day n with sugar
17. No green tea please no green, yellow, purple, blue tea.
18. Eat all of your traditional foods
19. Strictly no to packaged foods/drinks.
20. Exercise/walk more to digest and stay healthy.
I need to increase mood for my wife, so please help me by suggesting the appropriate medicine name Because my wife got uterus operation.
Betnasol injection given me on 1/8/15 - 12mg & 2/8/15 - 12mg. My Dr. fixed my delivery (Not Normal) date on 14/08/15. My question is" The lungs of my baby will be mature?"
My mom has been suffering from ovarian cancer from last 1 year and now after chemotherapy and operation she is adviced to take votrient tablets. I think it' ll be better for her to consume less acidic food. So, would you please suggest the diet to increse her body alkalinity.
I am trying to conceive but m not able to conceive from last 6 month. I have a regular period but this month on 4 june I just got spotting. I want to know whether am pregnant or not. Is it possible to have spotting in early pregnancy?
कॉफी :- खाली पेट कॉफी का सेवन करना नुकसानदायक हो सकता है. कॉफी में मौजूद कैफीन पेट के लिए सही नहीं होता है. अगर आपको सुबह के समय कॉफी पीने की आदत है तो आप पहले एक गिलास पानी पी लें. उसके बाद ही कॉफी का कप लें.
बहुत अधिक मसालेदार खाना :- हमारे शरीर में प्राकृतिक रूप से कुछ एसिड मौजूद होते हैं. बहुत अधिक मसालेदार खाना खाने से इस एसिड और मसालों के बीच जो रासायनिक क्रिया होती है, उसका आंतों पर बुरा असर पड़ता है.
अल्कोहल :- कई लोगों को खाली पेट अल्कोहल लेना पसंद होता है. ऐसे में नशा जल्दी होता है, लेकिन खाली पेट अल्कोहल लेने से आंतें बुरी तरह प्रभावित होती हैं.
दवाइयां :- खाली पेट दवा लेने से वह पेट की सबसे अंदरुनी सतह को प्रभावित करती है और पेट में मौजूद एसिड्स के साथ क्रिया करके शरीर के संतुलन को डिस्टर्ब कर देती है