Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.V. Gayathri Devi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.V. Gayathri DeviYour feedback matters!
I am studying in engineering with computer science so I have work on laptop. I want to secure my eyes with laptops display light. What will I do?
When less than 5 million sperm count per milliliter is termed as infertility in man. Then my precum which is just maximum 0.25 millitere at the time of intercourse for 1 minute can contain approximately 5 lakhs sperm almost. I know it requires only 1 live sperm to get girl pregnant. But look at practically when compared to infertility standard mark & hardly 5 lakhs sperms in precum. Is it really possible & practical that a girl can get pregnant by such a less amount of raider sperms. Also girl is suffering from thyroid & taking medications. please share practical insights coz in theory it looks possible but practical might be very different.
If a person suffering from swine flu and i need to talk and sit with him, in that case should i use some precautions or not ?
I am not healthy every time and I am feeling week can you suggest any medicines that helps me to healthy and I am also want to increase my weight. Sir please help me.
My penis is not v hard and if I masturbate I giveup in 5/10 min and now days its not standing automatic means if we see any romantic since it should getup but its not standing if I shake then only. Still virgin so worried about sexual life. So help me so I become gud in bed.
Hi, I want to enjoy my sex life with my hubby, but I fails everytime, it seems I never pleasant everytime to him. I don't get any feeling now a days as well, please recommend some medicine if s,. He says you never fascinate for sex, I want to enjoy my life, please help.
Hii, I am female My work timings are even 5 pm to mrng 2 am. So I am skipping the breakfast daily. Because I wake up at 12 pm daily. Will breakfast skipping will increase my weight?
Cyclic vomiting syndrome (CVS) is characterized by periodic bouts of nausea and vomiting that happens at cyclical intervals. It affects all ages, but is more common in children. The condition is quite stereotypical in that there are paroxysms or bouts of vomiting that is recurrent and follows days of normal health.
Causes: There is no definite reason identified, but it is said to have a strong hereditary correlation. Studies have shown mitochondrial heteroplasmic (abnormal growth of mitochondria, which is a cellular component) to be one of the factors that can lead to CVS. The genetic correlation, however, is very difficult to establish, specifically because vomiting and nausea are common symptoms that occur with most conditions in children. And CVS is most commonly noted with conditions like infections and emotional excitement. Infection could be either tooth decay or sinusitis or anything else. Lack of sleep, anxiety, holidays, allergies, overeating, certain foods, menstruation - a host of factors have been shown to induce CVS. There is also a strong association with migraine and conditions that lead to excessive production of stress hormones.
Symptoms: The syndrome (a group of symptoms) usually has 4 phases:
- Symptom-free interval phase: The child is completely normal in this phase, which happens in between bouts.
- Prodromal phase: Prodrome is an indication that a disease or a condition is about to happen. In CVS, this is usually nausea and abdominal pain that can last from a few minutes to a few hours. Treatment in this phase can curb the disease. However, there could be some children in whom this may not manifest and the child may directly start with vomiting.
- Vomiting phase: Repeated bouts of paroxysmal vomiting happen associated with nausea, exertion, fatigue, and drowsiness.
- Recovery phase: As the nausea and vomiting begin to subside, which may take a couple of days, the child returns back to normal slowly. However, the lethargy and energy levels will take a couple of days to return to normal.
Treatment: Treatment again depends on the severity and the phase at which it is being recognized. If a child has repetitive bouts, then the parent and the doctor would have identified a pattern to it.
- If the causative agent has been identified, for instance, infection or migraine, then managing that takes care of the CVS also.
- If identified during the prodromal phase, again it can be managed with suitable anti-emetic medications.
- If identified after full onset, rest and sleep and medications to control nausea and vomiting are required. Adequate hydration with electrolyte replenishment and sedatives can provide additional support.
However, in most cases of childhood CSV, the pattern will be identified and that helps in better management, both the child/parent and the podiatrist.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!