Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.V. Gayathri Devi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.V. Gayathri DeviYour feedback matters!
Hello doctors ,I am going for modelling and I need to loose my fat from belly and stomach and I did my things to loose but not working and pls suggest me any medicine that loose fat very fast or any tips you give ,I would be happy if I loose my fat and weight from your help Thank you.
I underwent bypass surgery 7 years back. I have been suffering from stomach problems, like loose motion etc. For quite some time now, may be for the last one year or so. It has become a recurring problem for me. I make lot of outstation travel due to my profession. I am 61 years of age and do my regular activities quite actively. Can you suggest me some remedial measures to get rid of this irritating problem?
My husband affected by dengue fever. His platelet is slowly increased from 11000 to 13000 count. Am getting fear of this mild increment.
I have pain from past 6 days in my legs. what should I do more over it happens suddenly and cures itself?
My kidney transplant done 1 year ago. Know am all right no problem. My urea 25/creatinine 1.0/hb16. 5/potassium 3.5 on 6.10.2017 can I eat pure home made khoa barfi.
One of my friend Lydia is pregnant (1-2 weeks) but she wants to abort it without any surgery, can she do it by having specific medicine?
My son who is 2 year old is having loose motion after every 15 days or within a month is it due to his teeths or something else?
I am really weak and feeling like fatigue, I was anaemic in february but recently checked my hemoglobin and its 7.3%. Just tell me what should I do, I followed the diet and infact I gained muscle, but hemoglobin content is something which always matter? Its always low on my part since past 15 years, I had a blood transfusion when I was 15 years old, now am 28 yrs. Just tell me how should I deal, because I do not want to take tablets or any kind of medicine. Want to regain my health naturally.
I m 22 years old boy. I always feel that I have less stamina in my body than other. Because when I do gym work or running that time I do less than my friends. So please prescribe me a good protein powder. Not weight gaining protein powder only stamina I need. My weight is 73 kg now. please prescribe me that protein powder which is easily available .
I am 19 years old I have a terrible headache. After 2 or three days I am also suffer from this terrible headache I took treatment many times but I have no cure please take a best treatment for me.
I have skin problem, my skin is very dry. I have tried so many products but I am not satisfied. So can you suggest me what would I do for my skin.
Hello, I am 20 years old and my breast size is 30" and I want to ask that What home based remedies can I do for increasing the size of my breast?
How to enlarge my breast I am already married 3 years ago but my breast is still small please help to increase size.
Jeera or cumin can do more than add flavour to your food. For your health to benefit from jeera, boil a spoon of raw jeera with a cup of water and strain it. This tea can help resolve a number of health issues, skin and hair problems. This should ideally be taken on an empty stomach in the morning. Some of the health benefits of jeera water are:
- It aids digestion: A glass of jeera water in the morning can stimulate the production of enzymes that help break down carbohydrates, glucose and fats. It also enhances your metabolism and prevents diarrhoea, nausea and gaseousness among other indigestion problems.
- It helps remove toxins: Jeera water is rich in antioxidants that can help flush toxins from the body and promote the healthy functioning of internal organs. This is especially beneficial for the liver.
- It boosts immunity: Jeera is rich in iron, which helps the immune system function optimally. A glass of jeera water can account for up to 7% of the recommended daily iron intake. Vitamins A and C, which help protect the body against infections, are also found in jeera water.
- It helps treat anaemia: The high levels of iron in jeera make it ideal for treating anaemic patients. Without adequate iron, the body will not be able to produce enough red blood cells and hence hamper circulation of oxygen-rich blood.
- It improves the respiratory system: Jeera has anti-congestive properties. Hence, drinking a glass of jeera water can help dilute and discharge mucus in the chest. Its antiseptic properties also help kill microbes that cause colds and coughs.
- It improves the quality of your sleep: Jeera water can help cure insomnia to a large degree. Not only does it help you fall asleep faster, it can also ensure you have a better quality of sleep.
- It improves memory: Jeera can help enhance ones brainpower. This helps sharpen your memory and increases your attention span.
- It helps achieve clear skin: Jeera is full of fibre and free radical scavengers. This helps detoxify the body and helps make their elimination smoother. By fighting free radicals, jeera water helps keep the skin clear and adds a natural glow. This also makes jeera an effective way of treating acne. Jeera also has antioxidant properties that help prevent premature aging. Additionally, jeera water can soothe the skin and increase the skin’s ability to absorb nutrients from food. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.