Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Neurosurgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R T S Naik
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Management & Treatment of Spinal Disorders
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Treatment of Spina Bifida
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R T S NaikYour feedback matters!
My husband is having a migraine problem. In the high pain he takes zolmist spray. He takes the same almost once a day. Please advise is this the right medicine for the same.
Hello Sir, My name is rinkal and I am a breastfeeding mother of 1.3 years baby. I am suffering from headache since December 2015. And I am having a problem of depression after my father's death I July 2015. I became angry and nervous which cause my hands and lips shiver. Due to this I became week also. I have loose too much weight and forgotten to smile, and to talk to others.
I have wrist pain almost from 3 months. I consult a Ortho doctor and I took exray for wrist and he said there no damage in my wrist area bone. And I am biker I almost did not drive for three months. Recently, I started driving now again I am feeling same pain in wrist. Please which doctor I should consult, I was thinking for neurology. Please advise.
Hello sir. I am suffering from classical migraine since childhood. Please tell me which tablet to take to kill the migraine.
I am a patient with freezing of gait at onset of walk, unable to stand steadily for few min since 02 years. I am on hcqs &methotrexate for 06 yrs. Neurologist advised syndopa 125 1/2 td +rasalact. 5 daily. No improvement even after 3 months. I may be advised what to do ?
I am feeling my left hand weaker than right hand and the area of palm above the index finger including index finger is getting vibrant since middle of January.
Hi Sir. My mother suffering paralysis (blood clot in brain) she didn't able to talk and right leg, right hand not working from 15 October 2015 still condition are same. Treatment is going on daily medicine.
Asperger's Syndrome has recently come under the umbrella of Autism Spectrum Disorder. This syndrome usually affects the social skills of the patient, most heavily. The patient may seem normal and even intelligent at first glance. But on closer interaction, several social skill problems will come to the fore including an obsessive focus on certain topics and issues. Repetitive behaviour is also a part of this disease.
Let us find out more about Asperger's Syndrome:
- Symptoms: The symptoms usually begin to show up early on in one's childhood. The patient will not be able to make eye contact while speaking with others. Also, a perfectly normal person may seem inordinately shy and reserved during social interactions. This awkwardness may come to the fore in the form of looking for expression cues on other people's faces and even the body language. The patient may not be a very happy and lively soul, with hardly a smile to crack at the funniest of jokes. The lack of emotions or the emotionally numb state is also a major giveaway of the condition. Other symptoms may include a strong aversion towards change in food habits and routine.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis is usually done by mental health specialists like a developmental paediatrician, a psychiatrist, a psychologist or even a paediatric neurologist. These specialists can put the child through a variety of tests that will study the neurological health as well as the speech and emotional behaviour of the child.
- Educating the Parent: Once the diagnosis has been done, the parents of the patient will have to appraised of the condition and its implications. The symptoms and treatment will have to be duly discussed even as the parents are put through training and therapy to learn techniques with which they can help the child in progressing along more normal lines. The therapy will also help the parents deal with the challenge of living with someone suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: There are varied forms of treatment that aim at fixing the specific areas and symptoms that the patient is learning to live with. Social skills training, speech and language therapy, CBT or Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and other forms of treatment can help the child overcome many symptoms that come from this condition.
In the course of the treatment, it is important for the child, parent and therapist concerned to realise that there is no single approach that can be applied to all patients suffering from Asperger's Syndrome. Individual care and therapy will be required for individual cases. At the same time, most of the skills will need to be repeated at home so that the child takes them more seriously.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I had habit of masturbation since 5 years .i used to do 5 times daily by rubbing penis against bed for hours .now since 1 year I am having many bodily problems so I left masturbation. I am having numbness and tingling in whole body. Chest and abdomen enlargement too much .high bp 150/100. Bones and muscle pain. Excessive hair growth on whole body except I have little beard. But my hair growth on whole body had excessive and rapid growth in these month. As from 1 year I am not masturbating. My testicle size is reducing day by day. They became so small 2 cm in length each. To whom I should consult about my testis problem?
For migraine which sos is btr with less side effects and more effectiveness out of the two-suminat and headset?
Lot of pain in half head covering one eye, migraine issue no relief even after 1 saridon and 2 vasograin, MRI is fine.
Sir, I am feeling uneasy when I am talking to our seniors And feeling problem in discuss any senior person or matter. My right hand vibrate when I am writing in a special paper i. E. When I am signing in cheque and other papers.
Hello Doctor, I have Migraine headache for more than 20 years, onside headache, it sustains more than 6 hours, painkiller I am taking is Headset, grenil ,i will vomit after the headache starts, it will be yellowish, headache will be severe on onside right side above eyebrow. Can somebody suggest medicine or treatment to cure.
Sir have a epilepsy patent .my mri report say calcified granuloma with perilesional odema in right occipital lobe. So I want to know is it curable.
I'm having upper abdominal right below my ribs usually after I eat, side pain like under my rib usually after I eat, really bad migraines, right side of my chest hurts kinda like my boob, dizzy, light headed, I feel like I'm going to pass out, and I also feel like I'm going to get sick, and now I feel like my left arm is week and numb. What could this be?
I m 19 years old only bt my hand get shake when I hold something. Like the old man hand. Plzz suggest me something. Does there is any prblm in my blood.
Epilepsy is a form of chronic disorder and it is characterized by recurrent seizures. The episodes of epileptic seizures may differ from person to person. These seizures could be a result of genetic disorder or a result of trauma or stroke. During a seizure, a patient may also experience symptoms of neurological disorders and sometimes lose consciousness.
Medical help for epilepsy
Epilepsy itself cannot be cured using medication, but proper medicines help in eliminating recurrent seizures. These medicines stabilize the electrical activity within the brain preventing seizures.
How effective is the medication for epilepsy?
The success of controlling seizures using medicines depends on the type and severity of the epilepsy. Medicines for epilepsy are usually very effective and may fully keep seizures under control. However, controlling seizures caused due to brain problems may be more difficult. Usually, epilepsy medicines can control seizures for a long period of time when they are taken regularly.
When is medical help needed?
The decision about when to start medicines for epilepsy is a tricky one. This is because a first seizure cannot confirm whether a person has an on-going epilepsy problem. A second seizure may occur after many years or may not happen at all. Prediction of seizures is also quite difficult.
The severity of seizures also indicates when to start medicines for treatment. In case a first seizure is quite severe, medication should be started at once. Some people have very mild seizures even though they may be recurring in nature, and medication can be avoided in this situation.
All the pros and cons must be thought over before starting medications for the treatment of epilepsy. It is advisable to wait for a second seizure and then start medications for treatment. In most cases, medication is started after a second seizure occurs, twelve months within the first seizure. You should always consult a doctor to know when you need to start taking medicines to treat the condition.
For making the most out of the medicines to control seizures, you should follow certain steps:
- You must take medications exactly as your doctor has prescribed.
- Before switching to generic versions of your medicines or before taking other prescribed medicines, you must consult your doctor.
- You should never stop taking the medicines.
- In case you experience enhanced depression, mood swings and suicidal thoughts, you should talk to your doctor immediately.
- In case you have migraine, you should let your doctor know so that he can prescribe you anti-epileptic medicines, which also prevent migraines.
Medicines cannot treat the underlying cause of epilepsy, but these help in controlling seizures and this is the most common symptom of epilepsy. Medication should be started at a proper time and must be continued without stopping.