Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Srikanth
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. SrikanthYour feedback matters!
Doctors I am facing problem of dandruff because of this my hair start falling so tell me any medicine which helps me to remove dandruff.
I have some small and medium scars on my forearms and legs. They are flat old scars. I have been using glyceric acid cream (12%) and eraser ayurvedic cream. But there has not been any improvement, especially on forearms. The scars are dark brown in colour. I have also tried hydroquinone cream which was recommended to me by a dermatologist. However, there has not been any change on the appearance of scars. What would be the best treatment. I am concerned aesthetically as I am a woman. I have also tried home remedies like applying lemon peen and aloe vera sap.
Psoriasis is a condition in which rapidly multiplying skin cells cause the area affected to become rough, scaly and itchy. The affected area becomes red and sometimes painful and while the disease can’t be cured, it can be managed by limiting the rapidly multiplying cells. The immune system is thought to be compromised in psoriasis which leads to Infection by opportunistic bacteria such as streptococcus.
Till very recently, psoriasis was thought to be idiopathic, but studies show emotional imbalance or triggers such as cold and infections might lead to activating an inherently present gene. Even though it is usually limited to the skin, it can affect the joints and nails too. This autoimmune disorder occurs in patches where the scaly formation might become irksome, especially if it is in uncommon areas such as the mouth and genitalia. Psoriasis is also thought to be a result of alcoholism or medication such as lithium which is used to treat epilepsy or bipolar disorder.
Common homeopathic remedies
When treating psoriasis, homeopathy is a trove of invaluable resources and treatment options. Medication is customised for the patient after taking into account their personal medical history.
Homeopathy acts by trying to manage the root cause of psoriasis which is an immunocompromised state of being. The added advantage of homeopathy in treatment is the lack of side effects.
Here are some of the most feasible treatments for treating psoriasis with homeopathy:
- Kalium Bromatum: It is the first line of treatment in a lot of cases of psoriasis, especially when the red patches are covered with silver scales. It is also used in syphilitic psoriasis.
- Kalium Arsenicosum: It is an effective treatment for psoriasis that develops on the back and the arms.
- Sulphur: It is best suited for skinny people or those who tend to be forgetful.
- Calendula: It helps soothe and provide temporary pain relief for affected areas, especially if they are inflamed, but it doesn’t address the underlying cause of the disease and hence doesn’t treat it.
- Kalium Sulphuricum: It is best used for papular psoriasis, especially when sebaceous secretions are also involved.
- Arsenic Album: It is used for cases of psoriasis which improve on the application of warmth on the affected areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.