Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R.S.N. Reddy
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R.S.N. ReddyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pre mature ejaculation with my partner. She is 45 year old and I am unmarried. Kindly advise me what to do? To satisfy her in bed.
I am suffering from cystitis? What is the treatment of this condition and what should I avoid in food in this condition?
What to do I am having headache from last two days and also having weakness and having full body pain from last two months and I was also suffered from cold but right now I am not having cold so please tell the opinion what to do.
About my wife, her left knee pains. She is over weight too, her height is 5.5 and her weight could be about 75 kgs
You want to know the Health benefits of Mint?
Well my guess is YES! - As you are now on this page.
Mint or pudina is an herb that is synonymous to freshness. Use it for seasoning your salad, adding it to your cup of tea or grind it finely to cook 'pudina ki chutney', mint can bring that extra zing and unique flavour to almost anything you cook.
Mint has been a mainstay of cooking for a long time. Like all herbs, mint is better if it's fresh rather than dried. If you're going to be juicing with mint, it will have to be fresh for you to get any juice out of it.
Humans have known about the health benefits of mint leaves for a long time. In the past, mint has been used to treat a variety of illnesses. It is especially effective in treating stomach and chest pains. During the Middle Ages, people used mint to whiten their teeth!
Health Benefits Of Mint Leaves
- Boost Digestion - One of the main mint health benefits is that it aids digestion and helps to remove stomach pains. Mint is a great appetizer and due to its soft aroma, it soothes the stomach. The aroma triggers the mouth to produce more saliva and more digestive enzymes. As you can imagine, this aids digestion tremendously.
- Strengthen Your Liver - When your liver is chugging along slowly, you're going to be feeling pretty dismal. A poorly functioning liver is an energy sap. Thankfully, one of the great mint nutritional benefits is that it is a powerful liver booster. The health benefits of beetroot are also fantastic for the liver.
- Cool Your Body - Mint is a cooling herb. Consuming mint causes your body to slightly lower its temperature. This is one reason that mint goes great in fruity, summery drinks.
- Relieve Asthma - Many people have found that consuming mint produces positive relief for asthma symptoms. Scientists believe that regular use of mint is super beneficial for asthma patients. However, don't go too crazy as too much mint may cause irritation.
- Take Care Of Your Teeth - Why do you think toothpaste is minty? It's because one of the health benefits of mint leaves is that they are good for dental hygiene. First, mint freshens up your breath. This is awesome, especially if you have just eaten a big plate of garlic. Mint also packs a load of germ defense. Mint inhibits the growth of bacteria in the mouth and cleans the teeth and tongue.
- Stop Farting - I know it's an embarrassing subject, but hey, we all do it from time to time. One of the interesting mint nutritional benefits is that it will help us stop farting. Since it eases digestion, the body makes less gas. The benefits of lemon juice are also great for this.
- Defeat Cancer - Like all edible plant food, mint is believed to have potent cancer-fighting powers. This health benefit of mint leaves is probably due to the variety of enzymes that mint contains. Pretty awesome, huh!
- Kick out Acne - Mint juice is great if you're juicing for acne. Why? It cleans the skin like it's a jewel. It's beats infection, soothes the skin and it works like magic when it comes to removing pimples. It's also powerful in reducing wrinkles. If you want to look younger for longer, rub mint juice into your skin once or twice a day.
There is no denying that mint tastes great. While not specifically one of the health benefits of mint leaves, whether you use it in food, juice, toothpaste or something else, mint is pleasant to the tastebuds.