Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R. Parvathi
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. ParvathiYour feedback matters!
Good morning. I m amar. Im frm yamunanagar. My hair are falling every day. Give me the best way to stop this hair fall. Thank you.
I am getinf lightly bald. Im 19 years old now. How to reduce it. How abt hair plantation? Is der any prblm wth hair plantation?
I'm having dandruff and hair fall problem. I have tried with different shampoos. No use. Lots of hair fall happening when I shampoo my hair.
Sir I am suffering from hair fall at the time of bath more than 20 hair fall. In 2-3 days I use shampoo plzz giabe me some conclusion so that it can be controlled.
I have some spots on my skin it look like ugly how can i take care from that please help me for that
Sir I have acne since 3year befor they eratitated me well please give me solution to removed them and scares too thanks you sir.
I have wheatish complexion but want to be fairer how can I be fair with natural or homeopathy remedies.
Sir, I had a brown skin. But I faced some dark black shade on my face and my skin gets black. Please give me some idea. I am staying in hostel. I am using lifebuoy soap. My friend suggest me to take dermadew acne sope. What is your opinion. Do not ignore. Thanking you.
How to close or reduce the open pores, I have black heads on cheeks and pores and marks are not blemishes.
I am suffering from hair fall, two months ago I suffered from typhoid fever. I am 27 years old. I take keraglo eva for two weeks, but hair fall didn't reduce. please tell me how much time its take to recover my hair fall after typhoid fever. I daily loss 100 hair strands and when I wash my hair the hair strands are increasing.
Men also suffer from breast enlargement, medically called gynecomastia. This usually happens when the levels of female sex hormones, in the affected male, overshadow the male sex hormone levels.
Gynecomastia is different from fat accumulation in the male upper chest. It is typically characterised by an increase in the glandular tissue, which can produce milk.
Lots of adolescent boys suffer from male breast enlargement due to the adolescent hormonal surge, though, the condition can present in men at any age. Adolescents lose the breast enlargement typically in periods ranging from 6 months to a year. Beyond this period, a man with enlarged breasts has to seek medical intervention for treatment.
Typically, gynecomastia occurs due to certain medications like for renal failure and hypertension. It can also be caused due to conditions like hyperthyroidism or kidney failure, liver cirrhosis or problems with testes which causes changes in hormones in the male body.
Whatever be the reason, gynecomastia is a deeply distressing condition for men of all ages. Treatments are available, both surgical and medicinal and they help especially surgery.
Male Breast Reduction Surgery- Facts
Surgery for male breast reduction can be performed safely and successfully on teenagers and adult men alike.
In male breast reduction surgery, the surgeon makes an incision around the nipple and removes the excess glandular tissue and fats causing the appearance of the breast. This is the only effective treatment for gynecomastia that has long-lasting, if not permanent, results. Male breasts may also appear due to excess fat in the upper chest. Liposuction is generally very effective in treating this. The surgeon removes fats and some glandular tissue and then sculpts a new chest contour that looks natural for your body.
More severe cases of gynecomastia may require more than this. The surgeon has to then go for something called ‘surgical tissue excision’ to achieve optimal results. Older males with gynecomastia with sagging skin also require tissue excision. This technique allows the surgeon to remove a major chunk of glandular tissue and/or skin that cannot be successfully removed by mere liposuction.
If you are planning to go for breast reduction surgery, find the best cosmetic surgeon. This will go a long way in you getting the best results and minimise scars.
Also be prepared for the after-effects of the surgery. Even though it is typically performed as an outpatient procedure using general anaesthesia or local anaesthesia with sedation, you must be prepared for soreness and swelling. Recovery time is usually a week and a patient is often given a compression garment to wear for the first few weeks after surgery to support the healing breast tissue. Also, be prepared to be off exercise for a month or so after surgery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a endocrinologist and ask a free question.
I am loosing my hair after coming to new job location my BMI is below average is there any relationship between this two. Is there means what can I do for that.
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
I am 30 year old and I have a problem in my face skin dark circles in my eye and black spot in my face so what to do sir and one more problems is in nose its bleeding in winter time.
Alopecia is the medical term for hair loss, a common problem for many women. Hair loss can be very distressing. But, it will be sheer folly on your part if you are suffering from hair loss silently and trying random methods to restore your hair. Finding the root cause for hair loss is absolutely essential in order to get the proper and required treatment. The following are some of the causes of hair loss in women:
- For many women hair loss is hereditary. Sometimes women also encounter genetic female pattern hair loss, also known as androgenetic alopecia. In this case the density of hair reduces over the crown. It is also sometimes reported either after menopause or at the onset of puberty.
- The changes that a women's body undergoes in her entire life may also act as a contributing factor to hair loss.
- Hormonal imbalances may result in hair loss. Also, cysts which are small sacs in the ovaries containing fluid like substances may be the cause of your hair loss.
- Anemia is a common cause for hair loss. Anemia occurs due to low iron intake in your diet, heavy menstruation or due to inadequate folic acid. This may be a crucial factor for hair loss.
- Many females experience hair loss after menopause. This happens as the level of estrogen hormones reduces. This makes your hair dry resulting in hair fall.
- Hair loss also occur post child delivery. The estrogen level rises during pregnancy but reduces after child delivery, resulting in hair loss in case of many women.
- Taking excessive steroids or birth control pills may also contribute to hair loss.
- Insufficient protein intake may cause your hair to fall. If your diet is deficient of the required amount of protein for your age then it may result in uncontrolled hair fall.
- In some cases, sudden and extreme weight loss also contributes to excessive hair loss.
- Diseases like thyroid, autoimmune diseases and scalp infections like ringworm may also result in hair loss at an alarming rate.
- Use of hair styling tools such as strengtheners, curling irons or hair sprays, gels, hair colors may also act as contributing factors to hair loss. Use of wrong combs or tight hair styles also lead to the problem of hair loss.
- Stress or trauma also interrupts hair growth.
Along with all these, the natural process of ageing also deteriorates hair follicles resulting in hair loss. Most people normally shed fifty to hundred hairs per day but if it is above that then it must not be ignored. You must consult a doctor to discover the root cause and get rid of the torment of hair loss.