Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Herniated disks or bone spurts in the vertebrae of the neck may become the reason behind severe neck pain. They sometimes take too much space and compress the nerves branching out from the spinal cord.
I am suffering from acidity only during nights since 4-5 years. I get it just when I go to bed. I have to take gelusil for relief before sleep & I wake around 3 or 4 in the night due to throat burn and again I have to take gelusil for relief. Since last 6 months every morning I am taking pan-40. During day time I do not get throat burn. I do not need to take gelusil. I underwent endoscopy 3 times in last 5 years. Last 1 6 months back. All the 3 times I was diagnosed with H pylori and I took h pylori kit antibiotics for 2 weeks. But never got rechecked weather the treatment has worked or not. My question is why acid reflux starts inly during night. Just when I go to bed even when I am not in sleeping position. I have my dinner around 8.30-9 and I go to bed around 11.30 I shall b in sitting position on bed reading till 12. But I start getting throat burn sensation even before sleep and recently in middle of night also disturbing my sleep. Please help.
I have seen an advtsmnt about radiance whitening serum in the net. I have searched about it. Its only available through their official site. Its not available in the open market .it claims their ingredients are rare and highly beneficial .is there any product worth d money we spent? Its cost is 1700 rs apx.
I am getting a problem with my health. How to I build up my physics without gym. Please give me a suggestion of food chart and time table. Thanks.
Hello dr, My name is Rahul. I am from bangalore. My age in 21 years, weight is 92 kg and height is 165 cms (5.5 inches). I want to increase my height. Is there any possible way to increase my height. I have tried ashwagandha from 8 months but it's not working. My both parents are short. Kindly please help. Thanks you. :)
I am 28 year old male and get lower back pain on and off. What is the issue and what should be done?
I have started the problem of hairfall. They have became so weak that sometimes I feel that even if I pull them it may get pulled off. Is it because of masturbation. What may be other reason according to you. Plzz reply sir.
Do you have Mood swings before periods?
It is possible that like millions of women worldwide, you could also be suffering from PMS or Premenstrual Syndrome.
PMS is diagnosed if a woman persistently (more than six months) seems to be suffering from a group of symptoms. Mood swings, irritability, feeling of loss of control, bloating, headaches, breast pain etc are part of the symptoms.
These symptoms appear a week or ten days before the onset of periods and subside when the menstrual bleeding starts. The first two weeks from the onset of periods are relatively easier and symptom-free.
7 tips to reduce your mood swings:
1) Well, the first thing to do is to tackle the situation head on rather than feeling helpless over the whole situation. Stop blaming other people in your life like your husband, brother, children or mother-in -law for your mood swings.
Accept that this situation happens to many other women like you and you are not alone.
2) Try practicing relaxation techniques like Meditation, Yoga, deep Breathing exercises and Pranayam. It helps you give greater insight, to calm down and reduce the extent of swings.
3) Chamomile tea and Supplements contain Evening Primrose oil which is available over the counter may help to soothe frayed nerves.
4) Eat a healthy diet and avoid high salt and sugar containing foods. Include fresh fruits and salads in your diet. Your diet should contain enough vitamin B,D, and calcium. If you are not sure about the diet, you could take supplements for a few days and see if it makes a difference.
5) Exercise regularly, even if it is for 20 min a day. Get outdoors and try to get the benefits of early morning sunshine.
6) Get enough sleep and listen to the signals your body sends you about fatigue and rest. Allow your body to rejuvenate and renew.
7)If nothing works and your mood swings threaten to upset your social or personal lifestyle, please consult your gynecologist who may want to prescribe pills to tackle the whole situation. Anti-anxiety drugs sometimes help to correct the balance of a chemical called serotonin.