Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R. Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir. Yesterday I have don't one test for a ultra sound. So i got my Report. Fluid seen in Pod. So I want to know this please help me.
It is your tasty and quick remedy to beat the Mumbai summer and avoid heat strokes.
- It prevents excessive loss of sodium chloride and zinc from your body due to excessive sweating.
- It is a rich source of Vitamin C and thus a curative for blood disorders.
- It increases the elasticity of blood vessels and helps in the formation of new blood vessels.
- It acts as a tonic increasing body resistance against tuberculosis,anaemia, cholera and dysentery.
On the last day of period she had sex. After ,period again comes for two days .she had taken unwanted 72 after 43 hours of sex but no period or blood comes.
Hello, I have a lots of pimple on my. I used home remedies also but I didn't work. please give me some idea to remove this.
There are two different �typing� schemes doctors use when describing high blood pressure. The first, classification, conveys information about the underlying cause of the high blood pressure. The second, staging, refers to the severity of the high blood pressure itself.
The Staging System:
The system used to stage high blood pressure is very simple. Blood pressure has essentially two varieties; Stage I and Stage II.
The qualifications for staging high blood pressure as either Stage I or Stage II are based simply on numbers. If average measured blood pressure is above a certain numerical cutoff point, it is staged accordingly.
Stage I Hypertension:
Stage I Hypertension refers to blood pressure with average readings that are above 140/90 but below the criteria for Stage II Hypertension. Stage I Hypertension is an early, but still important form of high blood pressure. Depending on certain lifestyle factors, doctors may choose to either begin treatment with medicine or to allow for a �grace period� during which the patient is instructed to make certain diet and activity changes in an attempt to reduce the blood pressure.
Stage II Hypertension:
Stage II Hypertension can be diagnosed via either of two numbers. A measurement of either
systolic blood pressure >160
diastolic pressure >100
qualifies as Stage II Hypertension.
Treatment guidelines allow for much less flexibility in the initial approach to Stage II Hypertension, and those diagnosed at this stage are almost universally started on antihypertensive medicines immediately.
Stage II Hypertension also requires more frequent blood pressure checks and more careful monitoring.
Hii doctor. Suddenly my hair had started falling. From 3 days. Daily 10to15 hairs are falling. please help me doctor to stop falling hair.
Bones getting weak. Lower back pain and legs can not stand for long hours. Is that due to masturbation. Please suggest.
I m 20 years old. I hav a problem of gum bleeding. I hav done scaling now what should I do for healthy teeth.
Sir/mam i am having pimples on my face so what are the precautions should be taken to prevent pimples.
I want to reduce my weight and at the same time increase my height. Is there any home remedy or exercise that I should do?
I am sumedha agrawal. I am nineteen and half years old. Sir my problem is that I am short height (4" 10). It's because of failure of growth hormone. I am eaten up by the inferiority complex every single minute. This thought is irritating me 24-7 and I not able to concentrate anywhere. Sir what's your say on this and kindly suggest me something.
I have 6 mm stone in my kidney Is there any other way PR any medicines to remove kidney stone without operation.
I am 17 year old girl. My hight is 5.3. And I am afraid about my hight growth that it may stop at this age. I want someone to suggest some tips and medicines for hight growth. Thank you Regards, Srilakshmi.
Hai doctor, I'm 23 years old my only prob is hairloss. My hairline is getting receding I almost lost my most of the hair. My density has been reduced im getting depressed because of my hair loss while seeing others having head full of hair I'm feeling low. What is the remedy to overcome the hair loss and make the hair grow. Can I able to make my hair regrow and get my hair regrow? Or I should go for treatments like hair transplantation, prp etc. To your concern my father is bald and my grandfather is not.
With changing life scenarios, parents do not have time to spend with their children. The grandparents often fill this gap now. They still have the time and patience to listen to what happened on a daily basis, and are not caught in the whirlwind of having a task list that never ends with the day.
In a way, grand children are very closely bound to their grandparents and are expected to take care of them, when required. In fact, stats show that about 80% of primary caregivers for people over age of 60 are grandchildren. Their average age is about 27(either gender). There are specific advantages of this care giving relationship for both the grandparent and the grandchild.
- There is no hurry: Most of us want a pair of ears to listen to what we have to say. Whether it is the exciting college trip you had or the office dinner you just returned from, we all want to share it. So, in this era where parents are not as available as they were earlier, grandparents fill the gap. They are not just eagerly waiting for you to return, but they seem to have the time to hear you out and feel happy (or sad) about it. This leaves one with a great feeling.
- Been there, done that: Though they have had a different lifestyle, they have “been there, done that,” perhaps in different ways. The definition of fun might have changed, but fun was always there. If you have the time, hear out their version of fun. You would be left thinking that you are not anywhere close to the fun they had.
- Life is the best teacher: The experiences they share will probably be some of life’s best lessons, which cannot be gathered by reading any number of books or TED talks.
- Safety: While there definitely are care giving or assisted living homes, having them at home and taking care of them provides the additional safety net. There are family people around, and if required, readily available.
- A helping hand: Caring for grandparents does not always relate to doing things for them, it is a mutual thing, and they feel equally good and happy that they are able to contribute in some small way in your daily life. You can always offer to help, but very often, their energy levels are quite high, unless they are ill, and they are so happy doing something for you.
- Strengthens the bond: Needless to say, spending time with a person makes the relationship strong and lasting. Grandparents assume a very special place, and caring for them leaves one with a very good and satisfied feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.