Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. R. Krishna KumarYour feedback matters!
My wife aged 68yrs fears about breast lump. Feeling for any hard lumps does not give any clue. Is a consultation with doctor needed?
Hello sir I want to improve my stamina I can't run fast more than 500 meter please give me idea to improve stamina.
I am a 23 old man and I am working on cruise ship I think my body has too much heat and I get pimples on mi face and many parts of body so I want to know how to get rid of body heat?
I have problem related to hair fall. My hair is falling time to time from both sides. I don't know it is due to changing in my location or due to environment change. Mainly I notice this falling of hair from 3 years. So pls suggest me any type of medicine or oil or any therapy.
Sir. I suffer much more stomach ache and back pain and anger in the menstrual period. Is this results any other problems?
Unlike tooth decay, which often causes discomfort, it is possible to have periodontal diseases without noticeable symptoms. That is why regular dental checkups and periodontal examinations are very important. Several warning signs can signal a problem. While periodontal disease may begin slowly for some patients. Others may develop a rapidly slowly for some patients, others may develop a rapidly progressive form of the disease. If you notice any of the following:
1. Gums that bleed easily
2. Red, swollen, or tender gums.
3. Gums that have pulled away from your teeth.
4. Persistent bad breath.
5. Pus between the teeth and gums.
6. Looser or separating teeth.
7. A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite.
8. A change in the fit of partial dentures.
I having pain in bikini area both side pain is very harsh and my periods are not coming on time and having hairfall please tell me about this.
Hi. As I have high anxiety disorder and my b.p never reads normal in a clinic. It shoots up from 115/75 to 170/110. Is there any s.o.s. Medicine which I can take before taking the bp as I have a heart condition and want to know my actual b.p sans anxiety. Presently taking clonazepam, but it is not helping in this case. Rgds.
I have a desk job and in last 2 yeats my weight increases from 56 kg to 65 kg .help to loose weight.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.