Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R. Koteshwar RaoYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 23year old and I am facing hairfall issues. I've tired everything but it doesn't help. Is there anything you can suggests?
Recently my wife has gone through Chicken pox, now it leaved some spot in her face. How to remove those spots.
Sir/mam mere face ki skin bhot hi oily h ab garmi bhi aa gyi h too jyada oily lag rahi hai to sir/mam please batao ki kaise ye thik hogi aur oily skin se rang bhi bahut kala ho gaya hai. Mujhe batao ki oily skin kese dur hogi aur rang sahi kaise hoga plz.
He have pimples on his face and when he scratch it any white water fall from his pimples pls doctor give me solution of it. Thank you.
I have black spots on my face as well as few on my body I tried several medicines but all of them failed what should I do please help.
What is the best way to get rid of tan and be fair again naturally and that too as soon as possible. Please help me.
Good morning sir/madam face skin problem my body is fair but my face and neck black so please reference for me all medicine are using but no use I paid vast of money so please answer me.
From last three year I have got many pimples so give me the treatment it pain and having cough problem.
I am suffering from pimples problem my face getting damaging can help me by give a solution for that.
Hello this is Chandrakanth I have a heavy hair fall issue what will be the reason its happening from one month from that time I have used to wear helmet so what will be your suggestion.
Hi, I'm 22 years old, I was living in a small town near Bangalore, however I shifted to Bangalore 5 years back. Since then I'm facing sever hair fall and now people can see patches on my scalp. I assume the hair fall is due to the dandruff I have, I'm not able to stop dandruff and I have to take head bath everyday or else I'll get unbearable itching. Please suggest if any ways to come out of this and I would also want to know is there any possibilities to get my lost hair? I meant hair regrowth.
I am 27 years old and I take birth control pill twice a month. I have noticed recently that I am gaining weight and i am having too much hair fall is it because of birth control pills or what should I do?
I am 17, I have pimples throughout my face. I feel sad when I look at myself in the mirror. What should I do? I also have pimple scars. Suggest a method so that it is not costly and is effective.
I am 20 years old and I have acne and pimples and scars on face. Give me solution tu reduce the acne, pimples and scars.
Please tell me any effective home remedies to remove acne marks/dark spots. My skin is very sensitive too. Please advise.
Warts are benign growths on the skin. They are hard in nature and are caused due to virus infection. Warts usually infect the upper layer of the skin. This virus is generally passed through a cut in the skin or a damaged skin. If a person with a cut or a damaged skin comes in contact with another infected person, then the virus may spread rapidly. There are different kinds of warts depending on the areas they grow on.
Below mentioned are eight remedies to get rid of warts:
- Try to be hygienic: Warts may pass from one body part to another. So do not touch the infected parts of your skin several times. Make sure to wash your hands with clean water every time you touch the infected areas.
- Eat healthy: Make sure to eat healthy, exercise and sleep well as this will help you to develop a strong immune system. A strong immune system can help you to get rid of warts.
- Garlic: A paste made of garlic can be very useful for treating warts.
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice has great healing powers for treating warts. It contains vitamin C which can destroy the viruses causing warts.
- Using lukewarm water: Soaking the infected parts of your body in lukewarm water will soften the warts and help you to get rid of them too.
- Laser therapy: Laser therapy can also help you to get rid of warts. In some cases, it might require anesthesia.
- Oils: Applying essential oils on the affected areas can also prove to be very helpful. You can use oils like tea tree oil or bergamot oil.
- Acetic acid: Acetic acid can also help you to get rid of your warts, especially from the areas of your feet or hand.
Apart from the remedies mentioned above, you can also consider special surgeries for removing warts after consulting a dermatologist.