Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. R Kiran KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old male. I have severe backpain from the last 2 weeks. Have tried some ointments but of no use. What should I do.
While lifting my left hand , i am getting pain on my shoulder for last 6 months. Intensity becomes more in a cold atmosphere or at night.My age is 59+ height 5`8" weight 76 kg.
Hello sir. My ankle has pain at night and wel in day please give me tips to cure this pain I am very afraid of this place give me suggestions.
age 42. And I have a problem of cervical bulging C6-C7. And pains at back bone, neck Hands, also headache. Some fertile balance disturbed. Pls suggest what type of diets and Yoga can be done.
I have been suffering from foot joint pain since two months tried various medicines like paracetamol, voveran etc and got uric acid test which was within limit and RA FACTOR was 19 doctor has advice predmet 4 mg from past one week and to continue for 2more week, Pl suggest.
I am 35 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days. Thank you doctor.
HI i Am 42 years old male daiabetic since 7years iam using medicine glykind-m daily moring and evening, presently i am suffering joint pains, weakness, please suggest.
I am 17 years male My friend is 12 years old but he this age hi has pain in his knees so my question is what is the proper treatment for this pain?
I am 33 yrs old male and I am having back ache and tail bone ache from past 3 months. Please help and suggest.
I have a back pain since long time. What should I do? I am in it industry, and had to sit at same place for long. Also I need to carry a heavy laptop daily to work. Please suggest.
Hi I am a 52 years male. I have weakness and pain in right leg and right hand since one and half years. Brain mri normal. Have cervical spondylosis. Vit b12 and vit d3 are less but used tablets for both. Still the condition is same. Thyroid profile normal. Please tell me what could be the cause?
I am 18 years old I had knee pain for one month and then I use some ointments and medicines and then it has been cured so who have knee pains or bone pains they eat the calcium vegetables.
My wife is of 65 years age, her muscles from shoulder to arm bending joint are just hanging and she is getting severe pain from shoulder down wards up to hand finders and she feels pain in lifting an extrememly light weight household items. Please advise thanks.
*sitting, standing posture.
Sedentary job posture is much more important. So be careful regarding these all daily living activities.
*take proper rest.
*do some stretching exercises.
*take plenty of water.
*walking has greater role to keep well and mobile to all muscles and joints.
*take green tea daily.
* be careful about good diet and bad or harmful diet.
One important thing do not ignore if any minor musculo skeletal problem is there.
The sciatic nerve is one of the largest nerves in the body. It goes from the lower back all the way down to the base of the leg. When there is a disorder associated with the sciatic nerve, it is known as Sciatica.
Sciatica, however, does not necessarily need a surgery or a very elaborate procedure to fix the problem. Most commonly, it is treated simply by practicing a number of simple exercises. Here are some of the most common exercises prescribed to treat Sciatica:
- Reclining Pigeon Pose: There are three main forms of the pigeon pose. These are sitting, reclining and then forwarding. It is recommended that if you have very recently started your treatment for Sciatica, then certainly you should go for the reclining pose. In this pose, you are supposed to hold your left leg in the air at a right angle to your back. Then, hold your ankle against the knee. Finally, repeat this stretch with the right leg as well.
- Knee to Opposite Shoulder: In this stretch, the starting position is on your back side. You have to have your legs out and feet upwards. From this position, try to bring your right leg towards your left shoulder. Hold this for 30 seconds and then release and relax. Repeat this activity three times and repeat the whole procedure with your other leg. Only take your leg as far as it goes.
- Sitting Spinal Stretch: At the start of this exercise, sit on the ground with your legs going straight outwards and your feet flexed in the upward direction. Pull your left knee and put it on the outside of your right knee. Finally, place your right elbow on the left knee, so that your body turns to the left. Hold for 30 seconds and then relax. Repeat the procedure with the other knee.
- Standing Hamstring Stretch: Put your foot on an elevated surface such that it is above the floor, but not above hip level. Flex your toes forward such that your feet and legs are nearly in a straight line. Bend as far towards the foot as possible. However, do not stretch so far that you feel pain. Finally, repeat this procedure on the other side after release.