Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
This is query for a 18 years old girl whose suffering from primary amenorrhea please suggest needful treatment prescription.
She has cesarean delivery on 20/12/2015. After that she got period on 5/7/2016. But she missed period on 5/8/2016. So I checked pregnancy by urine kit. But his result was negative. Now what are the other possible reasons for not having period.
Healthy eating gives kids the energy they need for their busy days.
Here are some great ways to make it easier.
Breakfast is important: it can be up to 12 hrs since their last meal, so kids need to refuel for the day ahead. Give him healthy choices like cereal and reduced fat milk, toast, fresh fruit, eggs on toast, juice and reduced fat yoghurt.
Water works: get kids into the habit of drinking water to keep them hydrated throughout the day.
Snack smart: encourage your kids to take an interest in their health early in life by planning their own healthy snacks-this will help them look for a healthy diet when they get older.
Get cooking: food is not just about good nutrition; it's one of life's great pleasures. Transform your kids into young cooks-even young children can help peel carrots, pod peas, great cheese, put together tacos or design their own healthy pizza toping. If they've helped make it, they'll be more likely to enjoy eating it.
Slow and steady: encourage them to eat slowly. This prevents overeating and helps them recognize when they're full.
Eat at the table: eating snacks and meals sitting down at the table or kitchen bench instead of in front of the tv is good habit for the whole family.
Get a balance: variety and balance are the keep to helping a child enjoy a healthy diet. Aim to eat a variety of foods each day (this depends on the age of the child) including fruit, vegetables breads and cereals, lean meat or fish and reduced fat dairy products.
Tasty exploration: encourage kids to try different food. Exposure to lots of different tastes and flavours adds excitement to meals.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Varicella Zoster causes Chicken pox too. In some cases of Chicken pox, the virus continues to stay in the nerves and remains dormant for a long time. When activated, this silent virus presents itself as Herpes Zoster. Therefore, 90% patients inflicted with Herpes Zoster report to have had past history of Chicken pox. Herpes Zoster appears as many collections of multiple tiny painful blisters which are filled with dirty white or yellowish fluid.
These collections appear along the distribution of the afflicted nerve. The skin below and around the eruptions is red and inflamed. It usually appears on any one side of the body. The pain varies from mild to severe and can be experienced as burning or shooting pain and can be extremely agonizing. The skin lesion may subside in 3 to 6 weeks, however the pain may last forever.
This condition is called ‘Post-Herpetic Neuralgia’. Therefore, the condition should be treated as fast as possible. Skin to skin contact is the major source of spread. However, it is not extremely infectious. Homoeopathy is strongly recommended in cases of Herpes Zoster. Homoeopathy rapidly cures the disease, relieves the pain, heals the skin lesions, prevents relapse and Post Herpetic Neuralgia.
Although the patient starts feeling comfortable within the first few days of treatment, 8 to 12 weeks of medicines is recommended to heal the lesions completely and prevent relapse and Post-herpetic neuralgia. Treatment should be continued till the affected skin becomes completely clear and healthy.
DR RUSHALI ANGCHEKAR
Vaibhavi homoeo clinic
Hii. Dr. last month I came to knw tht I m suffering from pcod. 3yrs has been past to my marriage bt I don't hv any baby. please tell me wht should I do nw to get pregnant should I try ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment. Or something else nd wht should I eat or do to get rid of pcod.
Its been 1 year after our marriage and me and my husband started living as couples before 3 months only. After having sex, I am washing my vagina. Is it the reason for not getting conceived so far. As soon as v complete having sex and he takes his penis out the sperm fluid is oozing out and he is complaining that may b the reason foe not conceiving. And my body is always very hot too. I would like to conceive but we arr not able to can you guide us in the same. Please do guide and help in conceive.
I am 32 years female, trying to conceive. I have regular periods of a 28/29 days cycle. And I also ovulate every month. I last had my periods on the 4th of September, so I was expecting my next period around 1st or 2nd october. But instead it started on the he 29th of September plus I didn't ovulate this month, I just had some white watery odorless discharge and mild pan in the lower abdomen. Is it normal? Or a start of some problems?
Dear sir we have one child aged 7 yrs. After first baby we had miscarried four pregnancy with 72hr contraceptive pill and operation. But after that normal period cycle we are continue planning for next but we r not succeeding to do regular. So I want to know all alternatives with details. So please help us immediately. Male 37years and Female 30.
I m pregnant for 22 week. My cervical length is 37 mm. Dr. Told me take rest. Is there something wrong or any problem with my pregnancy.
I am 33 year old, I completed my marriage life of 4 year still I don't have any baby. My semen count is less than 60 count, how to encrease my count, what should I have to do ?
I am suffering from to much long period time and I also suffering from back pain because of periods.
I am 27 years, its 2 years long I have been married. Now I am planning for kid. We also consulted doctor she told me that there is some problem with the cyst. Is it a serious issue? Please help me.
I get blood clots during my periods flow. Is heavy Blood loss a problem in periods. Kindly inform me. I'm 19 years and living in a hostel and I get severe pain in my back and stomach is this a serious issue?
Get a diagnosis before anything else. It is really important to know what is causing your pain. See a doctor before you start doing any exercises or taking any medication. There are many reasons your hip could be in pain, including arthritis, bursitis, or an injury you've got while playing a sport. Always ask your doctor what you should and should not be doing, given the cause of your hip pain.
- Ice your joints: Holding ice to your hips will reduce inflammation of your joints. You should hold an ice pack to the affected area for 15 minutes several times a day. If you find that the ice pack is uncomfortably cold, wrap it in a towel and then place it on the pained area.
- Heat your joints if you have arthritis in your hips: Heating your joints can soothe the pain you feel. Consider taking a hot bath or shower, or soak in a hot tub if there is one available to you. You could also consider purchasing a hot pad that you can place directly on your hip. Do not use heat to soothe your joints if you have bursitis. Heat can cause hips affected by bursitis to actually become more inflamed.
- Get some rest: If you have injured your hip, the best thing you can do is to simply give your hip time to heal. Avoid anything that causes you to feel pain in your hip. Instead, grab an ice pack, a bowl of popcorn and watch some movies. You should give your hip a rest for at least 24 to 48 hours.
- Avoid high-impact activities: If you are in severe pain, chances are you won't feel like running or jumping anyway, but it is good to keep in mind that these activities should be avoided. High-impact activities will cause your joints to become more inflamed, thus causing your more pain. Instead of running, try taking a brisk walk, as walking has much less of an impact on your joints.
- Consider losing weight: The more your body weighs, the more weight your painful hip is burdened with supporting. Losing weight can help ease hip pain simply by removing some of that weight that stresses the cartilage and joints.
- Choose the right shoes: You should buy shoes that give you as much support as possible. Look for shoes that have great cushions, or have removable insoles so that you can add orthopaedics. The sole should have good shock absorption, should limit pronation (turning or rotating the foot) and will evenly distribute pressure along the length of your foot.