Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. R Haranadh BabuYour feedback matters!
Teeth in my lower jaw are somewhat not straight. So I wanted advice if I should go for braces or not. Do braces loosen my teeth and are they good at age of 25. Or should I continue as it is.
How can we make our upper lip long so that our jaw never visible when we smile (any exercise for this) and in how much time we case the effect of that exercise?
My friend is 20 years old and he gets bleeding from his mouth often when he is depressed or when he is in stress form last week. Yesterday at 7 he got bleeding from his mouth and today morning at 10 he got bleeding. What is happening to him. How can it be cured.
Hey I want to ask that from my mouth a bad smell come always ho get rid of it. I do not take any medicine .i use patanjali danthkanti toothpaste so why all this.
After bathing a red color sputum (balgam) came from mouth I don't know why please tell me anything wrong.
I am 23 years old. Sometimes my gum bleeds. When I brush my teeth or at any other time blood comes out of my tooth. I have also tried taking calcium tablets and also visited doctor. What do I do now?
Mere teeth me bleeding hoti hai brush krte time baki time nahi hoti pls tell me what I do please suggest me.
I often face some problem in my chin. Sometimes when I eat something or chew something, suddenly a sprain in my jaw appears and it gives a lot of pain. What should I do?
I am 35 years old. My teeth's height. I want to to decrease the height and in proper shape by advanced technology without braces. Please guide me.
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.