Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. R D Yadiah
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. R D YadiahYour feedback matters!
I am asthmatic, what precautions would you recommend in this weather transition from hot and humid to a bit cooler monsoonal weather?
I'm 25 years of old male having 4.7 inches pennies when it erect, I feel that I'm having very small then others, and my parents are forced me to get marry, I feel shy to say about my problem to my parent and I don't want to cheat that girl with marry. Please suggest me what I can do.
Dear sir I am 29 years old and married. 1.5 years the marriage life going on. From childhood the sperm ejaculation happened only during sleep mode (sex dream. Etc).masturbation is not took place in my life. After marriage during the sexual interaction the penis erection occurs but no sperm release happened. Sperm releases only in sleep mode. During sex once the penis inserted into the vagina within few minutes the erection discontinues. What is the solution for my issue? No smoking ,no alhocols. From the child hood I am taking zeptol CR 400 and levipil 500 regularly for the seizures brain neurological problem yet continued. Whether these tablets will create any side effects for my sex issue? Please provide the solution for my problem.
Top Tips for the Best Penis Hygiene
Most men are well aware of the necessity of excellent penis care and know what it takes to keep their penis clean, handsome and healthy. But it does pay to look over a primer on penis care from time to time, so that a man knows he is doing all the right things for a healthy penis. And just as it's important to know what to do, it's equally important to know what not to do when it comes to day-to-day penis health.
Best penis hygiene steps
A guy who wants to have the best penis hygiene around can follow these important tips:
- Clean thoroughly at least once a day. A good shower can be enough to remove any bacteria or other issues that plague the penis and the rest of the body, for that matter. Make sure the water isn't too hot - hot water can leach the oils from the skin, which leads to serious dryness. And that can lead to flaking on the penis, which reduces the odds of having the most handsome penis on the block.
- Use an appropriate cleanser. Many men turn to the same soap they use on the rest of their bodies to clean the penis. Some will even turn to an all-purpose wash that work for their body, hair care and more. This is always a bad idea, because only specially formulated penis health cleansers should be used on the delicate penis skin.
- Pat dry, never rub. Though it can feel nice to step out of the shower and rub off the water with a cloth, it's not good for the penis. When drying, it's best to pat the area to remove the moisture, then proceed with daily moisturizing.
- Use a good moisturizer. After patting the skin dry with a soft towel, a guy should immediately reach for a moisturizing crème. Why? Because the delicate skin is still slightly moist from the shower, and it's important to lock in that hydration. A moisturizer will help keep the skin healthy.
- Always clean after sexual activity. Whether a man is masturbating with plenty of lube or having sex with a partner, there are bound to be sensual fluids on his penis when all is done. It's important to remove those fluids, as well as potential residue from condom use, so that it doesn't impact penis skin in the long run. A quick rinse at the sink can be enough to help remove the residue that can cause itching, flaking and other unsightly penis problems.
- But don't wash too often. A guy might think that if washing once a day is great, then washing more often than that is even better! And while it is true that men who sweat a lot or stay very active during the day might want to have more than one shower - such as a man who showers at the gym in the morning but then showers at home at night - it's best not to overdo the penis hygiene. Too much washing removes the vital oils the skin needs to stay soft, which in turn leads to more dryness.
A man can top off his penis care regimen with a healthy dose of penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A nutrient cream that contains vitamins A, C, D and B5 is essential. The crème should also include Shea butter and vitamin E to help improve hydration of the skin - a true must in penis hygiene. Finally, amino acids and antioxidants round out a healthy penis crème that no man can live without.