Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pathologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. R C Rama DeviYour feedback matters!
I'm 43 yrs. Old male and suffering full body pain and weakness since three years like cervical spondylitis, lower back pain, tennis elbow, shoulder pain etc. I never took any painkiller or medicine for these. Sometimes I do yoga or some exercises for relief. Now a days these exercises are not effective and the pain is increasing every day. Kindly suggest.
Hello sir I have pain in my head and some fever last two days and full body pain tel witch medicine can I take?
Our pain is the second-most-common problem which makes people seek medical advice. Injuries and illnesses are typical triggers of pain.
Another reason is age-related degeneration, and most cases seen by pain specialists fall in this category. Everyone experiences some degree of pain in day to day life.
And it is a human tendency to ignore the pain, till it takes some serious dimension and begins to interfere with one's daily routine like work or socializing with family and friends or when it doesn't let you sleep peacefully.
Experts say, this tendency of ignoring pain should be avoided as negligence at initial levels can make the pain chronic and more harmful. In fact, in many cases, the damage due to pain becomes irrevocable if it is ignored for too long.
Currently, millions of people worldwide suffer from chronic pain of varying degrees. Increasing aging population worldwide, growing number of surgical procedures being performed, changing lifestyles, increasing the incidence of cancer are some of the factors causes increasing number of patients.
I have thyroid and gained weight about 117 KGS and used thyronorm 100mcg then I'm getting body pains.
She has whole body pain special in the morning and throughout day. Her uric acid level is 5.9 she has whole body shifting pain. Her haemoglobin is 9.5 please tell me her treatment. Thanks.
Hi doctor. I have body pain from 3 Days. Specially right side. Bahot zyada pain hora back side and in knees.
I have meet with an accident and have a fracture in my leg and I have a lots of pain right now. What should I do.
Hi. I am 23 year male. I did push ups exercise in my childhood, so I am feeling very uncomfortable and feel pain always in my body. My arm has become bulky and muscular which I don't like. I did push ups by mistake. Please help me, how can I get slim and tanned natural arm. Due to this I am feeling very stress.
I have red eyes over 3 days including body pain and what should I do to avoid farts unnecessary because I have a healthy diet I don't understand why does it happens so.
Two years ago I started getting tingling in my right hand including my pinky with sharp pains below my elbow. Since the birth of my 3rd child 11 months ago it has become almost unbearable I can't write even my name without complete numbness and severe arm pain. I have surely lost 85% of my strength. What could this be? I have done Ibuprofen and a wrist sling with no results.
1. Most common cause of pain between 15-35 years of age is fibro-cystic disease, which occurs due to hormonal fluctuations.
2. In fibrocystic disease, there is cyclical pain, which is more in intensity just before the menstrual periods
3. Cyclical pain is commonly seen in patients who are overweight and hypothyrooid.
4. Ultrasound should always be done to rule out any lumps/ cancer.
5. During these episodes of pain, try wearing a sports bra. It offers good support and reduces the pain. You can also apply anti-inflammatory gels over the site of pain.
6. Large cysts (>1.5 cm) should be aspirated - they help in reducing pain
7. Cancer usually presents as a painless lump in the breast
8. Sometimes breast pain can be due to musculo-skeletal causes.
9. If there is one particular point, where pain in occurring (specially close to the middle), then it could be due to costo-chondritis (inflammation of the joint between cartilage and bone)
10. Costo-chondritis can be managed by pain-killers and local injection of steroids
Please make sure you get yourself treated from an expert breast surgeon, who knows the various causes of breast pain and their management.