Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Puvada SreenivasYour feedback matters!
As my son is 3month old and he always asked for mother milk every 30hrs and his mother don't having sufficient milk to feed him so can we give him cerelac now and he had also having cold in regular interval so how to rid this issue.
6 months old baby now he is weight 5.5 kgs.He is not increased his weight still one month Birth weight 2.7 kgs. Sir / madam please tell me diet and precursions. What can take the next step
Dear sir, my daughter who is 5 years old does not eat food properly, her weight is good she is 24 kg, but I don't understand how to get rid of her diet.
My 2 years old starts coughing after drinking milk. It started around a few days ago that whenever he drinks milk he starts coughing. Is it just fine with little kids or is there anything to worry about?
Hello sir my daughter in law is 3 years old she get vomited what ever she eats tomorrow we are going to have a 29 hours train journey continuously so please sugest the food diet we should maintain during the journey.
Hello Doctor, my son age 9 years having fever and dry cough. From yesterday morning. I have been giving him crocin syrup 10 ml , kidicare and adulsa. His fever goes once he take crocin but in few hours it comes back. Can you confirm id antibiotic need to be given.
My baby girl is 5 months old. And her weight is only 5.48 kg. She is only in Breastfeed. Shall I start formula milk once a day. Or shall I continue with only breast feed. As last month her weight was 5.20 kg. I think my milk is not sufficient for my baby. Pls suggest what I should do to increase her weight.
My daughter has allergic problem in out side food she get rashes on hand and legs she feel like doing scratches suggests me some medicine.
My grandson is two years old yet he is not speaking. We are doing speech therapy, can we consult a children phycotist?
My baby is 2 months old and I use pampers for her .she get dry hips in winter and lil rashes. I use cream for her rashes in winter pls tell me how can I prevent her from rashes and tell me the duration for changing the diper .also suggest me any cream which is good for her hips in winter.
Hello dr, my 7 months old son. Me usko koi bhi drops nahi deti, calcium, vitamins ke. Lekin sub muje kehte ki calcium ke or vitamins ke drops to dene padte he. Kya ye jaruri hai. Or kone drops me usko du. Or mere son ko abhi tak teeth nahi aaya hai.
My daughter is 6 years old and 18 kg she is having motions 4 to 5 times in an hour. What medicine shall I give to control motions.
my baby is one and of year old. She did not get food properly. Any time she asking milk. She likes egg and she eating egg for two times for one day. Its good or bay for her health?
Behavior of a child should always be closely monitored during his/her early development. Sometimes signs of several personality disorder. tend to show up early in life. Proper monitoring of the child's behavior helps to identify the signs and properly diagnose the condition if the child is suffering from any potential personality disorder.
Here are a few facts you should keep in mind:
- You might often find it difficult to differentiate between the normal and abnormal behavior of your child. You might consult the pediatrician in this case to compare the child's general behavioral patterns with that of other children in the same age group.
- It is very important to understand your child's development process. It helps you to interpret his/her behavior and to identify signs of personality disorder.
- There are a few common behavior patterns, which tend to act as a guide to understanding the behavior of your child. Some of these patterns should be encouraged as they lead to proper behavioral development of your child while patterns of negative behavior should be discouraged.
- You should also consult a doctor if your child shows negative behavior persistently even after disciplining measures.
- Being polite, doing chores on a regular basis, following instructions should be encouraged and rewarded as it helps in the proper personality development of your child.
- Behavioral patterns like an inclination towards defensive, regressive and aggressive behavior should not be encouraged but can be tolerated in certain situations like illness or in times of stress.
- Behavioral patterns like an increased inclination to violence or an excessive competitive attitude towards their siblings should never be allowed.
- Prejudice or racism, stealing or inclination towards substance abuse, angry outbursts point towards problems in the child's mental, physical or social well-being. You are also advised to take your child to a psychological expert to find out whether he/she is suffering from any sort of behavioral disorder.
- Your behavior also plays a major role in development of your child and his/her behavioral patterns. It is often seen that if a child is subjected to excessive physical, mental or emotional abuse or is engaged in too many curricular and extracurricular activities, he/she is likely to develop several behavioral disorders over time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Good Morning Sir, It's problem of our relative. We did marriage to him recently Three months back. He says to his wife that he cannot lift any weight. He did not participate in "COHABITATION" till now. He says that he is getting tired. His legs are paining. He has "GADDALU" on whole part of testicles. We took him to doctor, Doctor said that there are "MULTIPLE SEBACEOUS CYSTS ON SCROTUM OF TESTICLES" He keeps his "PENIS" in "VAGINA" and sleeps on wife and he says he cannot do anything. 1) Would there be any problem in the future. He says that he will take treatment after 10 months. 2) Whether due to presence of this there is no chance of children to give birth. 3) Whether this "sebaceous CYSTS ON TESTICLES" occur overnight or it occurs during child birth. 4) Whether after surgery again this cysts regrow 5) Whether the wife can stay with her or should take divorce and marry another person or he can recover from it and participate in "COHABITATION" after some time. 6) How much time he should take rest after surgery. NOTE: He disclosed to his wife that he has an habit of "HAND PUMPING" from several years prior to marriage. Whether the problem caused due to this reason.
Some babies learn to walk by the age of nine to ten months, and others may take longer, much longer to start walking properly. By the age of 15 months, people may start asking you if your little munchkin is able to walk yet. These constant questions can eventually irk you off, and keep you wondering if truly your baby is facing any sort of disability or not. In most cases, you will probably find your baby was too lazy to start walking all along, and he has mastered the art of “toddling” a couple of months later. Other times, when your baby has not started walking in over 17 months, you may want to give your paediatrician a visit.
When should you not worry?
If your baby is an active child and is playing around normally, you may not worry about him or her too much. If you find your child able to move around crawling or rapidly kicking his legs around, then your child is probably a late bloomer when it comes to walking. Other factors that will indicate that your baby is not going through any developmental issues are when he or she is able to communicate with sounds or broken speech. Other thing that you must keep in your mind is the relative age of your baby if it is born premature. If your toddler was born two months prematurely, then you must consider his developmental age by adding two months to his actual birth. Also notice if your child is able to move positions on his own, like if he is able to change positions when he is sitting down or lying down. As such, inability to walk is not really a solid indicative of a developmental disorder.
When is it of concern?
When you go to your paediatrician with your child regarding his inability to walk, your doctor will firstly take a note of the general movement of your baby. Thus the “quality” of movement is what matters the most. If your baby is showing signs of rigidity or flaccidity in his limbs, it may concern your doctor, as it is the primary symptom of cerebral palsy. Nothing can be concluded unless your get proper reports of scans like MRIs which your doctor will recommend you to get.
If your child is not walking, avoid carrying him around too much to allow him to make movements on his own. Who knows, you may find yourself chasing him around all over in no time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.