Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. PushyamiYour feedback matters!
Hey I'm 24 years I'm married and getting back pain while having sex! And tell me wat to do for pain relief?
I am having severe joint pain all esp in my legs, knees, fingers while I sleep in night. I also feel very fatigued when I get up and even during the day. This dull ache persists through the day. I have difficulty walking or getting up. Please suggest what to do.
My father is diabetic patient he is able to control his diet or not consuming less food and now he is having knee joint pain. He is suffering a lot with joint pains and diabetic problems suggest how to get treatment for joint pains.
Whenever there Is stress on muscels (like standing on toes, twisting backward to watch behind etc etc). There Is pain like there Is vein on vein.
I am a diabetic patient and my blood pressure is always high. I have a spondylitis problem. What should I do? What are the exercises that I can do in the morning?
I am 52 years 69 kg. Male having backache to the lower and chest area and some times pain in knees and all joints which revolves. I am working in my office and have sitting work. Please suggest what could it be and its medication please.
I have feeble back pain. A little heaviness on the left lower part of the body. And left sided testis is a little larger than the right one.
Am a Gym goer I stopped from last 1 month nothing happen while liftingHai I have shoulder tendon pain only while moving Back ward if I use painkiller only 2 days and its normal but if I wake up in the morning it becomes more and am slpng good posture and slowly it relieves d pain.
I am 53 year old man. I suffering from backache since 30 year but relif with exercise .now acc is to much with gastric. And confusing me heart problem.
I am 26 year female I feel joint pain from last three month when I was suffering from chikungunya fever when I take pain killer it give me relax for short time.
Sir, I am 42 years old, 3 days when I was doing exercise seated on surface I felt some jerk on left side of back waist. It is very difficult to stand up when I seated on chair. Also facing pain during sleeping on the bed. Please advice me what I will do?
I got an accident two weeks back, how to heal my wound and scratch marks fast. How to remove scare marks in my face fast?
I have a pain in right leg ankle for last 15 days it's a mild pain but I feel discomfort when walk I can't able to stand also because of my other leg is also getting similar pain in ankle from yesterday please suggest me what to do?
I am 40 years old and having heavy back pain and its very difficult to manage with my family. Kindly advise.
I have pain in my elbow and it is still before 12 months so please tell me the medicine I will buy from my nearly medical store?
I am 29 having severe back pain while getting up after sitting for long hour. Have tried pain killers but it did not work. Letme know the treatment to be performed to rid of lower back pain.
Ever faced a nagging low back ache that just won't quit? You could be dealing with sciatica. Sciatica or sciatic nerve pain is not a diagnosis in itself, but is a symptom of a deeper problem. Conditions that trigger sciatica include degenerative discs, spinal stenosis, a herniated disc in the lumbar region or spondylolisthesis. Whether your sciatica pain is persistent or sporadic, it can make routine tasks difficult to perform. The good news is that there are a number of remedies to ease this pain and improve the health of your spine.
- Hot and cold therapy: Sciatic pain that extends down to the thighs can be relieved by alternating between a heat pack and an ice pack. Each pack can be applied for about 20 minutes at a stretch every two hours. However, this does not treat the sciatic nerve itself.
- Pain medications and steroid injections: Over the counter pain medication like ibuprofen or muscle relaxants can help alleviate pain and reduce inflammation. In chronic cases, epidural steroid injections may also be prescribed to address the inflammation and pain. Pain relief provided by medication and steroid injections can last for a few days or a few months depending on the person.
- Yoga: Sciatica patients looking for long term relief often turn towards alternative forms of treatment like yoga. Yoga helps strengthen muscles, increases flexibility and improves posture. This is more beneficial towards preventing sciatica problems from arising than treating ongoing sciatic pain. When practicing yoga with a sciatica problem, it is very important to understand your body's limitations and not over extend your back muscles.
- Massage: A massage that treats sciatic pain is very different from the usual massage you may get at a spa. A massage to relieve sciatic pain involves putting pressure on the inflamed part of the back and the piriformis muscle. This is the muscle that sits over the sciatic nerve and triggers sciatic pain. In most cases, 3 to 4 massage sessions at intervals of 7 to 10 days can have effective results on sciatic pain.
- Physical therapy: Sciatica patients often find the slightest movement extremely painful. While lying in a bad is tempting, it can actually worsen the pain. Exercise increases blood flow to the spine and helps flush out toxins. Going for a walk, light aerobics or swimming are ideal ways for a sciatica patient to exercise.
- Chiropractic manipulation: This involves realigning the spinal column and is an effective way of treating underlying conditions that trigger sciatic pain. These spinal adjustments should only be performed by licensed chiropractors or osteopathic physicians. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.