Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Purushottam Reddy Padala
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Purushottam Reddy PadalaYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor, I have a friend (23 yr). She have bipolar 2, fibromyalgia & small cerebellum. Very recently her father got to know that in checkup, because of her frequent head spins. Like once in a month. I am very much worried about her. The hospital admitted her with other half-mad type patients. Don't know what's the meaning of admitting her with them. Can you kindly tell me she will live by operation in any good hospital ? If not, is there any way she will be alright? Also I forgot to mention that, in her childhood she took (her parents actually) 100 power dose of capsules because of serious typhoid. That's why is still kind of healthy. Please suggest me how to give her good treatment and she will live normally ?
Sir I have a back pain since last few months. But can not get a right resolution from different types of medicine. Could you help me to solve this problem.
My finger got hit by a hammer a year before. The pain is gone but the swelling is still there on the top of middle joint of finger. I keeps massaging it but its not going away.
I am 23 old male, I have many health issues like back pain and leg pain in several times and eating after gas trouble issue.
Hello, I've been experiencing a really hard pain in the area under my left clavicle bone for six months. It's happening every morning after I wake up and then gradually disappears throughout the day but its still present if I do hard movements with my left hand. I really need your advice. Thank you in advance.
Hi Doctor, I am suffering from mild pain in my right leg starting from hip to ankle. I got to know that it's due to vitamin deficiency and taking 2 NU-36 capsules a day. Still I'm feeling the pain. Please tell me the remedy for it.
Cervical osteoarthritis is also known as cervical spondylosis. It is a medical condition which involves changes in the joints of neck, bones and discs. This is generally caused due to the deterioration of the muscles owing to old age. With age, the cervical spine breaks down and loses all its fluids. This leads to stiffness in the spine. It occurs usually in middle aged and old aged people. This causes stiffness and severe neck pain. Corrective surgery is helpful to cure Cervical Osteoarthritis.
Symptoms of Cervical Osteoarthritis:
- Pain and stiffness in the neck.
- Headache which usually emerges from the neck.
- Severe pain in the arms and shoulder.
- Not being able to turn the head or neck fully while driving.
- Muscle spasm and abnormal reflexes.
- Grinding sensation or noise caused while bending the neck.
Cervical Osteoarthritis can be cured by physiotherapy in the following ways:
- Heat modalities- In this method the pain and stiffness is reduced by putting heat on the affected area. This type of therapy is called heat therapy.
- Neck exercise- Regular stretching and bending exercises for the neck can reduce pain and stiffness
- Manipulating therapy- This form of therapy is used by massage therapists. They massage and manipulate the joints so that the muscles can function smoothly.
- Hydrotherapy- This therapy involves exercising in a pool. Hydrotherapy is extremely beneficial for people having severe joint pain and stiffness.
- Cervical traction- This is a common non-surgical treatment which cures pain in the neck by opening the cervical foramen (hole or passage).
Physiotherapy is the most natural and safe way of curing cervical osteoarthritis. If you are diagnosed with cervical spondylosis, you should start physiotherapy as soon as possible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!