Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
My father has a problem of back pain. So it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me to solve the problem of my father.
I am suffering from lower back pain from last 1.5 years. I got injured in the gym while lifting heavy weights inappropriate manner. Pain is consistent but very less! in MRI reports shows that their is a Diffuse Posterior bulging L5-S1 disc. Plz help me with this am very uncomfortable with this pain! i cant go for sports m a sportsman.
She is suffering from compression fracture in her lower back D11. What is the best way to cure it? And if she want to do surgery then how much it gonna cost?
I am 34 male, suffering from heel pain. When I woke up in the morning and having after some resting position the pain is so much. Some Doctors said its because of Uric acid level high in the blood. My Uric acid level is 7.3 and I am taking the medicine allopurinol 300 mg tablets. And another doctor gave me Meloxicam 15 mg. Is consumption of this medicine will have any side effect on kidneys? Please suggest. I am suffering from this pain more than two years and met with six doctors upto now and not find final solution for the pain. I am having so much difficulty to walk and I have left all the food that contains purines. Uric acid shall be removed by the kidneys right, are my kidneys having problem in functioning to remove excess uric acid from my blood. Shall I have kidney function test? Please help me. I can not take it more. please suggest me which doctor shall I have to meet for the medication.
6 months ago while learning two wheeler, I fell from the scooter, however no injuries. From then on the hip joint I get pain, specially when I sit long time in the same posture. One orthopedic doctor advised me to take an injection on that spot. Is this advisable, pls suggest.
Hi all as I already told that I joiner gym n also I have knee pain. B4 it was OK now I feel more paid. In my knees what I have to do do I have to lessen the time of workout or what.
I am 51 years old women. Height short (5") weight normal. For last 6/7 months my right hand finger tips are not working properly. They are losing strength. I still do everything but I feel these fingers will become senseless soon. I face problem to sew a cloth, to hold anything, I cannot put pressure on these finger tips. My left hand is all ok. My uric acid is normal. sugar and blood pressure is also normal. I do not have any other major problem. I have not consulted any doctor yet. What should I do.
Hello sir my self syed I have headache and back pain problem can you please say what can I do sir or mam.
I have got stomach pain for recent days. Urine in less. Odourful. Dark coloured also. Eyes showing law eye sight. Muscle pains also. feeling tired.
I am 62 years male. Last few months I am suffering from grade I osteoarthritis on the both knees. Having medication with jointace c2 tablets/ rosiflex capsules and d-360 caps and cipcal tabs. Despite of above I am still suffering from pain. Advice me.
It results from severe vasospasm in response to a temperature change, causes marked and typically sharply demarcated pallor of one or more digits. As circulation recovers, the digit becomes blue (cyanotic) and then bright red because of rebound hyperaemia — the triphasic response. Raynaud ’s is commoner in females than males. In young women the condition is often a harm less nuisance, requiring warm gloves and sometimes vasodilators. Its onset for the first time in older people warrants investigation. Raynaud ’s may also be part of a systemic autoimmune disorder (rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus erythematosus, or systemic sclerosis), and it occasionally leads to necrosis. When associated with rheumatoid disease, Raynaud ’s can be extremely severe and requires specialist referral. It can also occur in people who use vibrating tools. Roughly two out of three patients with primary Raynaud ’s phenomenon have spontaneous resolution of their symptoms (Spencer - Green, 1998).
I have a problem with my lower back. The pain is tremendous when ever I lie down and try to get up. It takes a minimum of 1/2 hour after I get up from bed to find the reduction in pain. In particular the pain is on the RIght HIP area. Its not that the pain is totally gone after the 1/2 hour but the pain comes down. What needs to be done> whether Acupuncture as mentioned by the doctor can reduce / remove with out any issues. Please advice. Regards.
My bone below my arm which is at the back of left hand is paining a lot from past 10 days. Actually I got heart and I usually carry my bag in the left hand which is heavy. Please advise some home remedy for the sam.
Back pain is a common source of pain and can be acute, sub-acute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower back pain and coccydynia or tail bone pain. Back pain can be quite troublesome as it disables a person to move about freely due to constant ache.
Here are some procedures for the treatment of back pain.
- Give your back some rest: Most people who get back pain become obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans and x-rays done. Some even take injections and other such measures without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter immediately and the simplest way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of pains in the back resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical actions and let time do the healing.
- Pills: While you let time treat your back pain, sometimes the pain increases and gives you a bad time. In this case, you can take anti-inflammatory medicinal pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, using such pills for a continued period of time causes side effects such as gastrointestinal disorders. Hence, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch.
- Hot and cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about 20 minutes, and you should take more than two sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad instead of ice. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries and reduces the flow of blood to that area. The swelling is eased as a result. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and increases the blood circulation, providing extra oxygen.
- Change your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of having a back pain. According to studies, it has been observed that people sleeping on medium-firm mattresses have healthier backs. In case your mattress in sagging or is over 8 years old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your back pain is very severe, you can resort to acupuncture, which provides efficient pain relief. The procedure changes the way your nerves react and reduces inflammation.
Back pain arises from various reasons and should always be taken care of. Unattended back pain worsens and makes the affected person suffer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.