Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Purushottam BidadaYour feedback matters!
I am 62 years old. While on blood check up it was found that I have fatty liver. Sir what does it mean. Is it curable by taking medicine. Please suggest medicine which I have to take regularly or not.
I have some rashes between my tails. My tails is very close together because my walk sir this problem I used many rashes creams but not working. Now sir please help me.
My father has heart problem is angioplasty is necessary how can I know it he has lot of cough every second he split what to do his age is 62 now.
My wife had TB and she is on meditation (R cinex) my wife have 24 day period cycl We are had sex on 3rd day of her periods when her bleeding stopped we had a pregnancy test (prega news) also on 25 day when she miss her periods but the result was negative Now 29th day she have her perdios but only few drop can say 2 3 drop after that she used shower and wear her paid when she remove her paid she see only 2drop of dark (gaadha) blood on the paid . I want to know why this happened?
hello my name is Mukesh and I have hair loss from last three months. What I can do for these. please help me . Thank you
Hello I am pawan from haryana my problem is acne and blackheads on the face. I take some medicines but not work it properly. please help me suggest best medicine or another way.
Hi. My sister is 42 year old. And his forearm bone is swollen. please tell me how I cure this. Any ayurvedic medicines. Coz my sister do not eat allopathic medicine. please reply. I shall be very thankful to you.
Sir. Along wit acidity. Mujhe bilkul bhuk nahi lagta and in a small portion of good my stomach gets like full. What should I do sir. Thank you.
Need to cure pimples within few days without medicine and doctor. Im having many pimples how to cure it without any side effect.
I am a 24 years old male and my problem is that I am not able to open my mouth wide. What should i do? please advise.
I m suffering frm loose motion n before going to washroom a giant kind of pain arises in my stomach which is jst nt bearable what does dis indicates?
Hello good morning actually I'm a thin guy but want to gain weight everyone is teasing me n my checks are going low so please give me some suggestions or else should I have to take any treatment for my checks.
I am a 20 year old male and my hands shivers when they have no support like when iam given you any object by my hand moving forward it shivers. What should I do.
Does pcos lead to infertility? I have pcos and I am 19 years old. My weight and height are perfect for me but still I have pcos. Will I not be able to reproduce.
Myelopathy refers to any neurological deficit pertaining to the spinal cord. The three most common types of myelopathy are Cervical myelopathy, Lumbar myelopathy and Thoracic myelopathy. Here are the causes and symptoms of myelopathy.
- Injury: This is a very common cause of myelopathy. Any type of accident or even a traumatic event can cause myelopathy and perhaps even paralysis.
- Spinal stenosis: This is a condition in which the spinal cord narrows and is one of the leading causes of myelopathy.
- Degenerative disc disorders: As you get older, disc disorders are more likely to occur, as well as other conditions which affect the spinal column, such as osteoporosis, etc.
- Tumor: It is a little known fact that tumors very often do cause myelopathy.
- Multiple sclerosis: There are many other diseases, which may cause myelopathy and multiple sclerosis is one of them.
There are many indications that you are suffering from myelopathy and should consult a medical expert. Here are some of them:
- Change in coordination: It refers to the state, wherein, all of a sudden you may find it harder to move certain limbs the way you want to. Sometimes, it may affect your whole body as well.
- Sudden muscle weakness: It is highly likely, that if you have myelopathy then you will experience sudden weakness in your muscles.
- Decreased hand-eye coordination: This is perhaps the biggest indicator of myelopathy since hand-eye coordination is directly linked to your spinal cord and brain and if they are not functioning properly then hand-eye coordination will be affected.
These are just some of the symptoms of myelopathy, however, the doctor cannot diagnose myelopathy until he conduct certain tests. These tests include MRI scans and other tests as well as a regular physical check-up along with a check of your medical history.