Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Purushothama Charyulu GYour feedback matters!
I'm having bloating problem I've tried eating tablets ok for some time Again it starts if I stopped eating tablets Please give me solution for this.
Hello sir I have a problem of back pain so it's quite painful you know. So can you please help me. Thank you very much for your help.
Sir mere throat mah infection hai jismah mere galae mah se balgam ata hai around 2 year se problem hai or 20000 thousand around apend kr chuka hu doctors pr no result hair bhi jadte hai almost bladness aa gyi hai or weight mera 59 kg hai and height 6 feet and age 19 sir please suggest me some thing
What should I do for pimple problem I have many on my faces it leaves dark spots I have used many products but non of them worked well.
Im 17 years old and my hair use to be really long btw im biracial black and white and I came across these hair vitamins. They have. Vitamin A (beta-carotene) 10,000 U 200% vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg 417% vitamin-1 (d-Alpha tocopheryl acetate 12 IU 40% vitamin-2 (riboflavin) 100 mg 5882% Niacinamide 30 mg 150% vitamin-6 (pyridoxine hcl) 100 mg 5000% Folic acid 400 mcg 100% Biotin 4000 mcg 1333% Pantothenic acid (calcium pantothenate) 250 mg 2500% Calcium (carbonate) 200 mg 20% Zinc (amino acid chelate) 5 mg 33% Copper (gluconate) 1 mg 50% Can I take this hair vitamin.
I am having the pimples problem and the marks on my face due this pimple are very annoying. How to get rid of these pimples.
I have fever from so many days and cough from a long time so what I have to do? Can you pls prefer me some medicine?
I am 79, a diabetic of 44 years, have undergone bypass surgery 6 years ago. My problems are constipation (or rightly inadequate evacuation), incontinence of a mild order occurring nights in sleep, urination in broken stream and unsatisfactory outgo, body aches and pains. I walk an hour a day, about 5 km a day. What should I do? What homeo drugs will help me?
Sir, I am getting pimples, but I have tried some cream. But I can't get any result. So please can you solve my problem.
Im Drinking water before motion. Sometime motion is hard and sometime loose motion. Im fearing I would get piles. Im having vit d and b12 and folate deficiency. Does this ensure for piles. Please advise how to prevent it.
11 Ways To Escape Water Borne Diseases This Monsoon
Water borne diseases are easily contracted during rainy season and tend to spread very fast. They could be parasitic, viral & bacterial and are transmitted through contaminated fresh water, usually. To prevent seasonal diseases viz. malaria, worms, cholera, diarrhea, malaria, dysentery, etc. take the following steps before hand.
1) Avoid Water Stagnation - Make sure that there is no water accumulated anywhere around your home or office. If storing water, change it every day. Very common examples of stored water in India are coolers and water drums. Ensure they are cleaned and the water stored is either used up or changed regularly.
2) Use Clean Water - Always use clean water to cook, to wash hands & vegetables and also to brush your teeth.
3) Wash Your Hands - Always wash your hands well with clean water and soap before eating, cooking or feeding.
4) Avoid Pre-Cut Fruits - Avoid eating pre-cut/peeled fruits and vegetables, especially the ones sold in roadside stalls. Cut or peel them yourself and eat instantly.
5) Use Antiseptic - Put a few drops of antiseptics in the water you take your bath with. This will take care of any skin infections that might be lingering.
6) Boil Drinking Water - Drink only boiled/filtered water.
7) Clean Before Use - Always store water in clean containers. Take special care in ensuring the containers used to store drinking, cooking and bathing water, are clean.
8) No Street Food - Avoid all kinds of street foods. Its the riskiest.
9) Cover Stored Water - Close overhead tanks.
10) Avoid Dampness - For asthmatics, make sure that clothes and carpets are well-aired. There should not be in fungal growth in shoes, furnitures, etc.
11) Don’t Stay Wet - If you are diabetic, make sure your feet don't stay wet. Dry them as soon as possible.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 18 year old female and having acne problem and oily skin. What precautions should I take to reduce them?
How can I increase my height without having medicines by doing exercises and eating particular diet? What kind of exercises and diet I should have?
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Homeopathy in cervical spondylitis:
Homeopathy treats the root of the issue after taking into account all symptoms. Listed below are some common homeopathic remedies for spondylitis.
- Conium: There is neck pain along with vertigo when lying down or turning in bed. There is constant mild pain in the back of the head and a tight sensation in the forehead region.
- Rhus Tox: When the neck pain is worse in the morning and with rest, Rhus is a good option. Moving the neck helps relieve this pain, which is often as a result of some injury.
- Kalmia Latifolia: When there is pain extending from the neck to the arm and hand and fingers, Kalmia works wonders. There may also be pain from the nape of the neck to the shoulder blades. The pain is increased with leaning forwards or looking down. The patient may also have nausea with the pain.
- Gelsemium: When there is pain extending from the neck to the back of the head, centering in the occipital region. The patient also feels weak, dull, and dizzy. The pain is triggered by emotional excitement.
- Silicea: When there is pain extending from the neck to the eyes and forehead, Silicea provides good relief. The patient will have intolerance to cold and feels chilly. The pain is improved by heat pads and lying down.
- Calcarea Phos: If the radiographs show bony changes in the cervical spine with the spondylitis, this is very useful. The bony spurs that form can be painful and cause nerve pinching leading to vertigo.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.