Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Purushothama Charyulu GYour feedback matters!
I am not able to sleep properly. When I try to sleep I woke up many times throughout the night and could not sleep again for long time. Keep feeling dizzy due to this.
Sir mujhe fever hota rahta hai jo 1month me 5 se 8bar hoo jata h. Please btaye mujhe kya karna chaye.
After science v/s religion, it is technology v/s nature. Of course, advanced technology is a result of science.
Yes, science has truly given us many benefits. But, are these benefits a threat to our survival now?
In the recent two decades, hasn’t everything taken a drastic change?
Transformation has taken place from advanced technology to a totally new standard of living to every one’s priorities.
Earlier kids used to play outdoor games; today they play games on electronic devices. Due to which they miss the best way of exercising, face health problems like headache, hearing aid, slow mental growth etc. and the worst part is that they aren’t privileged enough to experience such fun.
Also, nowadays serials and cartoons that are shown on television are not only violent but also vulgar.
Not everything can be suitable for all the age groups. Watching adult stuff might divert the mind of children in an unexpected direction. They might probably act bossy which might be harmful for people around them.
Now, these electronic gadgets emit rays which could be dangerous for every person out there.
This transformation has actually done the worst thing possible. That is, it has completely taken us away from nature. It has actually ruined the peace of mind a person should actually have.
Why are our grandparents and parents still so fit to do almost everything and why does our generation have a comparatively lazy or laid back attitude?
Isn’t it because of this big time revolution!
Be it the concrete buildings, or the roads, for which so many rocks are being destroyed all of it has simply spoiled what we actually deserve to have.
Lines well said, “Don’t judge a book by its cover”
The brighter it seems, the darker it is.
It’s never too late to value the beauty of what we still have.
Hi, I have been smoking (6-15 a day) and drinking for the last 1 year. Over the last few months, I have been having some pain on the right side of my throat (internal pain) and there is usually blood in my spit when I cough. I do not have the financial flexibility or the motivation to spend on a checkup or consultation and so have not got this checked yet. However if there is a reasonably high chance of a serious matter, kindly let me know so that I can plan accordingly. Thanks a lot for the favor you will be doing me by providing your consultation.
I have a skin problem. My skin get dull and my skin colour also got dull. What to do for glowing and fair skin.
I am 24years old having my weight issue since a long time. I tried everything bt no recommendable results. Now on slimming supplements. Please suggest something.
I wanna be a bit fairer than my present complexion. Plzz recommend. Me something. My face n arms are bit dark bark in complexion. Then my other body lasts like neck n chest n shoulder. How can I improve. On it.
My hairs were all fine but since I have came to Bangalore I can see many of my hair have started falling and even are returning white, and I'm also frustrated with dandruff. What do I do?
For most people, the screen of a cell phone is the first thing they see in the morning and the last thing they see before going to bed. Nobody can deny the fact that living without a cell phone today is extremely difficult but must we be so glued to them? Staring into a phone or tablet screen, before going to sleep affects your sleep as well as impacts your health. Here's how:
- It is harder to fall asleep - We feel sleepy when the brain releases a hormone called melatonin. This release is determined by the body's circadian rhythm which is controlled by light exposure. The blue light of a cell phone screen interferes with this rhythm and tells the brain not to secrete melatonin. This makes it harder to fall asleep even after you have switched off your phone.
- It hampers the quality of your sleep - A direct effect of sleeping late is a reduced amount of sleep. On top, that, using a cell phone before going to bed also hampers the quality of your sleep. When an office email or a text message is the last thing you see before going to sleep, your brain cannot completely shut off. This makes you tense even in your sleep.
- It lowers your attention span - When you wake up from a restless night's sleep, your productivity suffers. Not getting enough sleep is known to hamper your decision-making skills, impairs both long term and short term memory and make you distracted. This leads to unnecessary stress and anxiety.
- It increases the risk of weight gain - The body is more likely to feel hungry when you don't have enough sleep. This is because sleep-deprived people have a lower metabolism. Thus using a cell phone before sleeping also increases your chances of snacking on something unhealthy to get through the day and in turn you put on weight.
- It weakens your immune system - The body's immune system produces antibodies that fight infections while we are asleep. Depriving the body of the sleep it needs weakens the immune system by not giving it enough time to build its forces. Not only does this increase the risk of falling ill it also slows down recovery from illnesses.
- It damages your skin - Sleeping late at night and not getting enough sleep can cause dark circles, puffy eyes and fine lines across the face. The blue light of a cell phone screen also tells the body to secrete cortisol which makes the skin less elastic and smooth.
Thus, even if you look at a phone screen for just five minutes every night before going to bed, the side effects last much longer and affect your mental and physical health as well as your looks.