Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Prof Sudhakararao VuppalapatiYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I feel strange that I am suffering from depressionI am so thankful that Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati has given me the best advice and I am now finally able to get back to my normal self. Everything was just spick and span in the Sri Sai Super Speciality Ayurvedic Clinic. The overall outlook of the Sri Sai Super Speciality Ayurvedic Clinic was very nice. He is very patient with all herpatients. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati
I have consulted so many doctors , but no one was able to solve my erectile dysfunction. I was in so much pain due to my erectile dysfunction. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati never gets frustrated, even when I ask a number of queries. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. Then I consulted Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati. Even though there was a long queue, still the staff was very pleasant. Whatever tests the Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition.
During the treatment, my doctor, Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati supported me a lot. The overall atmosphere in the Sri Sai Super Speciality Ayurvedic Clinic is very soothing. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes herreference. Sri Sai Super Speciality Ayurvedic Clinic has all the latest technology in place to handle severe cases. Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I got to know that I have diabetes. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating.
I had a thing with the problem to gain weight. Thanks to him I am much better now. One of my neighbour's recommended this Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati. During the complete gain weight treatment program he always supported and motivated me. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time.
During the hairloss treatment, Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati supported me a lot. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati has treated my completely. I am happy and satisfied ith the hairloss treatment he gave. I owe him a big thank.
Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks Sir Its very helpful because i read symptoms of appendix on net not even one symptoms mached but now with ur answer i m not worried and i will take ajwain in the morning and evening
I received an reply to send my blood reports to the doctor which I sent but after that no response from the doctor. Once I get reply I will give my feedback.
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati to be knowledgeable and practical. Thank you doctor i will try and post the results
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati to be very helpful. Which ayurvedic oil I will use for vagina tightening?
Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati provides answers that are saved my life. My weight is not gain according to my body it's not perfect ...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati to be very helpful and well-reasoned. Thank you
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati to be very helpful. Good suggestion. Thank u..
Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati provides answers that are very helpful, professional and prompt. Ok sir. Thanks
Bharath D H
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati to be knowledgeable. Thank you
Wonderful diagnosis & cured the problem with in short duration.& good follow up of the treatment.
Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati provides answers that are very helpful. Thnk uh so much sir
Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati provides answers that are very helpful. Thank u sir
Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks sir
Dr. Prof Sudhakararao Vuppalapati provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thx
I feel Lybrate is good medium to help patients..
Prof Dr Sidhakararao Vuppalapati
Very good approach of diagnosis & well treatment.
Very good diagnose, impressed
I am very happy to launch my new website ie "www.ayudoctor.com"
The WHO also stated that there is no any alternative system of Medicine Except The AYURVEDA , ie "www.ayudoctor.com" I have explained.in my website.
I wish you & all your Family Happy , Healthy Prosperous New Year 2018.
or by giving a call to his phone:- 4086897615.
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
It is my pleasure to inform to all my patients that I am leaving to USA to attend an Ayurvedic Seminar, So if any body needs my medical service pl give a message to my Email:- email@example.com .
Your blood pressure can be easily controlled by simply eating banana fruit every morning on empty stomach. It is the statement of my experienced advise to all my bp patients.