Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyanvada
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyanvadaYour feedback matters!
I am 70 year old man suffering from Diabetes Type II for past 45 years. Now I am under Insulin 10 units morning and 5 units in night along with tablets for DM, Hypertension and Thyroid. I walk one hour daily with strict diet. Today's Fasting was 160 and HBa1C 8.9. I am under a Diabetologist. Please advise any further steps to be taken.
May be I am suffering from premature ejaculation and erection issues so please tell me some supplements or home remedies and gud foods to eat and exercise to cure it.
I hav spots on my face and it is being etching me alot. I want knw why rashes occur in summer nt in winter.
My foreskin is little tight after erection, though it is retractable, but I feel little uncomfortable after that. Please suggest which lotion I can use to make it little more elastic so it can easily move over the glans.
What are the reasons of head ache and joint pain in normal age 30-40 years persons and please suggest me how to overcome from this?
A sudden cardiac arrest is not same as a normal heart attack. While a heart attack refers to the blocking of blood flow to the heart, a sudden cardiac arrest refers to when the heart stops beating unexpectedly. Sudden cardiac arrests occur without warning and often this condition is triggered by electrical malfunctioning in the heart that causes arrhythmia. When the heart stops beating, blood cannot be pumped to the brain and other organs and the person loses consciousness. If a patient does not receive immediate treatment, this could be fatal. Hence it is important to know what first aid a person experiencing a sudden cardiac arrest requires.
Do not wait for someone else to help a person experiencing a sudden cardiac arrest. The first few moments after such an experience are critical and hence your decision to help is what could save the person’s life.
Call a Doctor
The first thing to do when you see someone experiencing a cardiac arrest is to call emergency and request an ambulance. If you do not have a phone available, ask someone else to do it.
After a cardiac arrest, it is essential to get the heart to start beating again as soon as possible. CPR or Cardiopulmonary resuscitation can save lives in this situation. If you are trained in this procedure, start with 30 chest compressions before checking the patient’s airway and performing rescue breathing. If you are not trained in CPR, ask the people around if anyone else is.
If no one around can perform CPR, start hands-only CPR. Make the person lie flat on their back and kneel next to their shoulders. Place the heel of one palm in the centre of the person’s chest with the other hand over it. Keep your elbows straight and position your elbows such that they are directly over your hands. Use your upper body weight to push down straight on the person’s chest and release. Try and achieve a rate of 100 compressions a minute. Continue until the person starts breathing again or medical help arrives.
Use an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
If an AED is available, place the electrode pads on the person’s chest as shown in the diagrams that come along with the AED. Follow the visual and voice prompts. Do not worry if the AED shocks the patient as this electrical therapy can help restart the heart.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
For. E.g I am suffering from dry cough for the lost 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard can you suggest what should be done.
Actually i am not taking proper diet now a days, means like home food. Chapati. What thing I have to add in my meal so I feel healthy.
I am 22+.Weight 47 KG. Height 5 feet. 4 inch. Penis Size 5 Inch +.Hapte Mein Ek Baar Chicken And Part day Fish Or Egg Rehta Hi Hai Khane Mein. Kabhi Kabhi Teen Time Khana Nahin Kha Pata Job Timing Ke Waje Se. Doh Time Hojata Hai Fully Varpet Chaol + Sabji+ Egg/Fish/Chicken. Daaru Mahina Mein Dohbaar Peeta Hoon. Full Bottle Beer. Kabhi Kabhi Whisky 2/3 Mahina Mein Ekbaar. Iske Alaba Koi Aur Nasha Nahin Hai. Cigerate V Nahin Peeta. Still My Weight Around 47 KG From Last 5/6 Years. Still My Hair Falls From Last 7/8 Month. And Still My Acidity With Me. Pata Nahin Q Hapte Mein Teen Char Baar Khane K Baad Acidity Ho Jata Hai. I Started Masturbation From Age 12. Pehle Bahot Time Karta Tha 4/5 Times In A Day. Phir Pata Chala Ki Yeh Thik Nahin Hai Toh Hapte Mein Doh Teen Baar Karta Tha From Last 4/5 Year. Par Ab 6 Month Pehle Se Bas Hapte Mein Ek Hi Baar Karta Hoon. Kisi Hapte Doh Hogaya Toh Mahina Mein 4/5 Se Zada Nahin Karta. Google Mein Try Kiya. Wahan Modern Doctors Sab Likha Hai Ki No Limit. Jitna Chaho Karo. 2/3 Times In A Week Good For Helth. Sayed Aap bhi Yahin Kahenge. Par Main Indian Hoon. West Bengal Kolkata Ka Rehnewala Pure NonVegetarian Hoon. Toh Mera Limit Kya Hai? Agar No Limit Hain. Agar Yesab Mein Masturbation Ka Koi Haat Nahin Hain. Toh Fir Mera Problem Kya Hai? Why I'm Still 47 KG And 5 ft 4 Inch From Last 5 Years? Why Recently Hair Falls Started From Last 7/8 Month?
I don. T know its constipation or something else I poo in morning very little poo in early days I used to go to 2 times washroom first with little poo and after 1 hr again poo with good amount but know its only one time in early morning with very little amount poo its constipation or something else?
Sciatica is a very common neuropathic pain that is caused by damage to the sciatic nerve, a large nerve that runs from the lower back region down the end of each leg. It is the largest single nerve in the body.
This condition affects around 4 out of 10 people at some point of their lives. The nature of the pain varies from a mild ache to a sharp stinging sensation and may cause feelings of numbness and extreme weakness.
Causes of Sciatica
The causes for the onset of Sciatica are numerous. Some of them are as follows:
- Slipped lumbar disc
- Muscle inflammation
- Internal bleeding
- Awkward sleeping position
- Uncomfortable footwear
- Spinal injury
How can physical therapy help?
There are many ways of treating Sciatica, such as medication, acupuncture and surgery, which can provide relief. The most common and easy treatment method however is physical therapy. A progressive and controlled exercise routine that is specifically tailored to the nature of the condition in consultation with a physical therapist acts as an effective remedy in treating the problem. It alleviates pain and also eliminates the chances of relapse.
Physical therapy exercises used to treat Sciatica are of many types. They are a combination of core strengthening, muscular stretching and aerobic conditioning routines, which aim at correcting the root of the problem.
The different types of exercises employed to treat Sciatica include the following:
- Strengthening exercises: These aim at strengthening the spinal column and the pelvic region, which includes the hips and buttocks. They help in making the muscles and ligaments in this region more robust and allow for improved flexibility and support.Lunges and squats are some of the examples.
- Stretching exercises: These provide pain relief through improved agility and flexibility. The most important aspect of these routines is stretching and exercising the hamstring. Hamstring, stretches, calf stretches and tricep stretches are a part of stretching exercises.
- Aerobic conditioning: These are cardiovascular exercises of low intensity, which provide pain relief through the release of endorphins and the facilitation of fluid and nutrient exchange. Examples of these are swimming and brisk walking.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir I have allergy of sneezing. If a small amount of dust or anything goes to my nose continuously I sneeze more than half an hour.
Please tell me that how much effective homeopathic medicine to regain erection and sexual desire, 28 years old suffering from these problem from last one year. And on antidepressant medicine from 3 years. Want to marry soon. Please!
The inability to achieve or maintain an erection is known as erectile dysfunction, which not only makes intercourse difficult, but can also cause stress and affect a man’s self confidence. When it comes to treating erectile dysfunction, homeopathy is an ideal form of treatment. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat this condition.
- Caladium: Sometimes despite having the urge to initiate sex, a man may be unable to have an erection. Caladium can be of great help in these cases. It can also be used to treat sexual weakness that does not allow a man to maintain an erection for long. Tobacco addiction is also associated with erectile dysfunction. And, caladium can be used to treat erectile problems arising from an over dependence on nicotine by subduing a person’s craving for tobacco.
- Selenium: This is a homeopathic remedy ideal for men suffering from a weak erection or the inability to have an erection. In such cases, any erection achieved by the man is very short lived. Most men who could benefit from Selenium are those who have a strong sexual urge and high libido, but lack the physical strength for intercourse. They may also suffer from involuntary discharge of semen while asleep or while passing stool.
- Avena Sativa: Erectile dysfunction that affects young men can be treated with Avena Sativa. This is often a result of excessive masturbation or increased sexual activity. It can also treat premature ejaculation.
- Lycopodium: Elderly men who suffer from an inability to have an erection can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. These men often have a high libido, but do not have the energy to obtain or maintain an erection for long enough to have intercourse.
- Nuphar Luteum: In some cases of erectile dysfunction, a man may also lose his libido or urge to initiate sexual activities. In such cases, Nuphar Luteum can be very effective. It can also be used to treat cases where passing stool or urine is accompanied by involuntary seminal discharge.
- Agnus Castus: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat erectile dysfunction that is accompanied by the loss of interest in sex and a lowered libido. It can also relieve the sadness and depression caused by the inability to hold an erection. Multiple exposures to gonorrhea can also trigger erectile dysfunction. In such cases too, agnus castus can be used to boost the energy needed for a normal erection.