Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Priyanka VermaYour feedback matters!
It is to be noted that a large chunk of a child’s genetic code is carried by the male procreation cell. Some other interesting facts about the male procreation cell, the sperm, are listed below:
- Diet affects a man’s sperms: A man’s daily diet plays a major role in the health of his sperm. The choice of food has a big impact on sperm. For example, a publication in The Journal of Biology and Reproduction, 2011, has shown that DHA (an Omega-3 essential fatty acid found in cod liver oil and salmon) aids in improving the morphology of the sperm. Increase in DHA levels can turn a sperm with a round head into a healthy sperm with a cone-shaped head and fill it with important enzymes that aid in egg-opening. Increase in levels of DHA also helps in improving sperm mobility. Another study has shown that men who consume an excess of 3 cups of coffee per day exhibit a reduction in concentration of the sperms as well as total sperm count along with poor quality of the sperm.
- Health of sperm can be improved by climaxing regularly: Production of semen is reduced due to irregular ejaculation or abstinence from sex.
- Wireless Technology is capable of damaging sperm: Recent studies have shown that laptops using Wi-Fi to connect to the internet damages sperm via non-thermal effects. Hence, scientists suggest that men should try to avoid keeping laptops on their laps directly and should keep their cell phones in places other than the pant pockets.
- Extra energy for penetrating the egg: The journey of a sperm is long and vigorous; an incredible amount of energy is needed to penetrate the ova. Naturally, there is a dearth of energy when the sperm finally reaches the ova. At this time, a stream of energy is provided because of a burst of progesterone from the female. This energizes the sperm, which in turn, helps in penetration of the egg.
- Protection: The immune system assumes that sperms are foreign invaders because they carry only half the DNA as compared to other cells. Hence, there are special protective cells present in the testicles that create a barrier which tends to attack the sperm cells.
- Life span: The publication of a study in Biology of Reproduction (1984) has stated that sperm cells, in appropriate conditions, have a life span of up to 5 days within a woman’s body.
- Negative impact of lifestyle choices on sperms: A number of studies have shown that men having habits such as smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, consuming caffeine and who are obese have hampered fertility. This has a negative effect on the health of a sperm. Men who frequently consume alcohol tend to exhibit poor sperm concentration and lowered sperm mobility. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have been constantly worrying about my external looks and appearances. It is putting me into high stress and I am not able to concentrate in work. When I get to meet any people, their first question is a) Why do I look slim and why Am I not eating well.I get pissed off when anyone ask this question. My weight is 64 kg and for 28 years of age , I guess its a pretty good weight. Why people always give importance to external beauty and it is making me too stressed. Someone please help to get rid out of those jerks who ask me this kind of question.
my wife is 33 years she had an accident 2 years before in june 13 she had facture in ieft hand and had surgery with 11 inch rod in hand the question is that can rod should be remove now
Hi I undergone a knee surgery (complete ACL tear) last month 13th. Still I have swelling. Is it common or I have to consult a orthopedic surgeon? Please reply.
Dear Dr. I am 22+ years old from India. And my height is 5.4 inch. Can I be taller some inches. Please suggest me Dr. That what should I do for that. Please please please.
Good noon sir. Actually am suffering from piles problem Not sure if its a fistula or fissure. I had recommended to sit in a tub of warm water containing mixture of magnesium sulphate salt and potassium permanganate. And to apply ano-bliss cream. Please help me.
Hi i Am getting bad smell from my body my friends says but I bath twice a day. I can't smell that. Only in some places it comes when I went to my college I face it in my village I am alright. I don't no problem. Some times I get very irritating.
My mom is suffering from full body Itching problem since 5 months, she is 48 year old. Her itching problem remain normal during regular medicine which is given by our local doctors, but after medicine over her itching problem get start again. Please provide any solution or medicine name for this.
Recently I have realized that I am becoming more anxious about things, thinking too much about things and not feeling like doing social interactions at my new job which I joined in December last year. I sometimes feel I am not able to motivate myself to excel. I know what is to be done but do not have the motivation energy to achieve the goal. I do not like my present condition specially the dirty chaotic environment which India is providing. I dream of settling in a quite calm place like ooty or dharamshala. I am at 104 kgs weight but other checks are normal. Can my excess weight is strongly related to these feelings?
I have a question for dermatologist doctors. I have a keloid about 2 cm on my face and I want to get rid of it. Please provide me the best solution in which there are no side effects. Thank you.
My blood pressure is more than normal (ie 120 & 90), and I'm getting frequent headache because of this, can you please suggest me the possible measures I can do and diet?
She has cough. Now at friday she has a operation in parotit gland. Doctor says her kidney working 40% only. Because she taking sugar and bp tablet from past 10 years and some times she take nise tablet also. My question is any problem will appear after the operation or any prevention or there.
I have a fractured tooth in relation to my 11 and 21 (centrals) before 10 years and it was restore with composite resin. Right nos the filling is strong but it shows mila discolouration and flaring. The pulp was positive vitalityà become 10 years. I feel that my aesthetics is gettoni affected because of flaring and proclination of all my up per anterior. Is it possible to get rid of them without ortho treatment.
Hair fall is becoming a common problem these days due to dust, pollution, environmental toxins, stress. Seborrhoeic dermatitis can also cause it due to the accumulation of sebum on the scalp which prevents the hair from growing. Male pattern of baldness where there is a receding hairline from the sides of the scalp occurs due to a type of testosterone hormone. Hair fall can be prevented by having a good protein diet, more of fruits, vegetables and good hygiene of the scalp. Shampoo regularly 1-2 times in a week. Homeopathic medicines are very effective and promote new hair growth. If you wish you can consult me on-line on Lybrate.