Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Priyamvada Reddy. CYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend and I (18 years old) were fooling around sexually and I took my cloths off and she was in her underwear. My penis rubbed against her vagina several times but I did not ejaculate or penetrate. Plus I might have touched my penis while it was wet before pleasuring her vagina. We are scared that she might become pregnant and we can't buy control pills. It's been 2 days since that happened and she's not showing any signs.
She is my girlfriend. I used to sex with her regular before 8 month. And ye sub more then 1 year chla. Abi wo aur mai alag rahte hain due to our job. Now a days wo bhot thaki hui rahti hai or uska pet b nikle ja rha h pata nahi kyu aur uske periods 15 din late hue hain wo b 1 doctor se consult kia toh unhone medicines batai. 1 time me hi period aagaee. Lekin doctor ne kuch test bataee hain. Doctor ne ye b bataya tha ki pet me swelling hai. Abi hum samjh nahi pa rahee kya karein.
Doctor, My gf missed her periods this month we have done unprotected sex last to last month but after that she got their periods at right time. But now her date is 23 june and till nothing gonna be happen. We also done pregnancy test again and results is negative again. So what we do now. Is it something to worry about that situation or we have to wait for the periods. Thanks Pls hlp us.
If you are in a commitment, relationship or a marriage that is sex-starved marriage one probably can feel the blues. Whether a person is one with a high desire or one with a flat sex line it is a must to improve the relationship in which the person is.
Here are 6 tips which can be discussed with the partner who has a low sexual desire:
1. A satisfying relationship should be a priority: There are two main reasons to make sex life better and pay attention to it. First reason is that relationship with the spouse and the marriage depend on sex to a large extent. There is no successful relation unless there is a satisfying sex life. Second reason is that unless the intimate act is not enjoyed a person is just cheating themselves.
2. Medical Checkup: A visit to the gynecologist or physician can be planned for the spouse. Hormone replacement therapy can be considered. Evaluation and assessment should be done to see that effects are not been caused due to medication. Certain herbal and dietary changes might be helpful.
3. An appointment with a therapist experienced in the area of sexuality should be scheduled: A certified sex therapist can help overcome the difficulties faced by you or your partner - whoever - faces a low sexual desire. Drugs, like Viagra could be prescribed by the therapist.
4. Consider the spouse's feelings: Though you might have a low sexual drive but do make sure that you take care of your spouse's feelings as they can be rejected and hurt. The spouse's mood can be elated by flirting and telling them that they are special to you.
5. Exercise and running: Daily exercises leads to an increase in the blood circulation and thus the blood is pumped to all parts of the body. In women who exercise, the circulation increases the fluids of the vagina which in turn helps in a quicker lubrication when in the act. Exercising also lengthens and strengthens the orgasm. Also, while exercising the brain releases endorphins the sex hormone. These hormones not only spice up the sex but also help in digestion, lower the heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol and ease the body.
6. Improve self-esteem: In some cases a poor body image might be a hindrance from indulging into sexual activity. These personal issues should be given time and dealt with in order to boost the self-esteem. One can start by exercising to improve the body image. Also, lifestyle modification and cutting down on cigarettes and alcohol helps. A new hobby can be taken up to relieve mental pressures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Can numerous fibroids and an enlarged uterus cause bladder prolapse? Why does my gynecologist think my bladder bulging into my vaginal canal is a fibroid even after I was sent to a urologist for stress incontinence issues?
Menopause is the medical term for the
end of a woman’s menstrual periods. It
is a natural part of aging, and occurs
when the ovaries stop making
hormones called estrogens. This causes
estrogen levels to drop, and leads to
the end of monthly menstual periods.
This usually happens between the ages
of 45 and 60, but it can happen earlier.
Menopause can also occur when the
ovaries are surgically removed or stop
functioning for any other reason.
Low estrogen levels are linked to some
uncomfortable symptoms in many
women. The most common and easy to
recognize symptom is hot flashes ÷
sudden intense waves of heat and
sweating. Some women find that these
hot flashes disrupt their sleep, and
others report mood changes. Other
symptoms may include irregular
periods, vaginal or urinary tract
infections, urinary incontinence
(leakage of urine or inability to control
urine flow), and inflammation of the
vagina. Because of the changes in the
urinary tract and vagina, some women
may have discomfort or pain during
sexual intercourse. Many women also
notice changes in their skin, digestive
tract, and hair during menopause.
The signs and symptoms of menopause
start appearing atleast one year before
your final period. These include:
Increased abdominal fat
Loss of breast fullness
homeopathic remedies may useful like
#Lachesis [Lach] ,cimcifug ,
I m 24 years old my last period was on 7sep2016 n my cycle is of 25 days can please tell me in which pregnancy week I m and my due date? And this is my 2nd pregnancy I m having a daughter 1.5 years is there will problem in short gap pregnancy.
I'm unable to insert penis into wife's vagina. I can insert one finger. But unable insert two finger. Some time even one finger can not go. During medical examination doctor insert two finger. Same day I failed to insert two finger. Doctor said that vagina fine. I'm trying from 6 months.
I am 22 year old female. I am suffering from vaginal discharge and itching from last 2 months. What could be the reason behind this. before 1 years I had taken control pills for 5 months for treatment of cyst.
A I am 24 year old female, I have irregular periods from 2 years, am taking treatment also if I drop treatment 3 mnth am getting regular periods after tat am not getting wt I do. No thyroid problem,
I did sex with my bf and now I had missed my periods for 1month, what should I do for getting aborted?
Hello doctors i'm 32 weeks pregnant. I have a doubt. I have little white discharge. But there is no smell in fresh discharge and nor there is any smell in fresh urine but there is little smell when I smell my underwear after 7-8 hours. Does foul smell from discharge appears in the fresh only or after few hours. There is no itchiness nothing. Please reply. Is this UTI?
Hello, I need help from you, please help me out. 4 months back I and my girl friend had unprotected sex, and after that next month we had protected sex but now since we had sex she has not gone through her periods. We are very worried about this, please let me know what should I do. She do not want to get pregnant,
I hav irregular periods so Dr. prescribed me, T SYSRON N tablets. But I forgot how to use them. please tell me.
So some of you are getting ready for honeymoon right !! some of you might be planning for second child, some of you might be thinking to start medicine for Infertility…So anyone thinking how our child should be like in future…wait don't think we are giving burden to our child before he arrives in this world.
What we mean by that is we need our child to be healthy, intelligent, fair complexion, disease-free, strong..so how this could happen in our child…does this all come in 1 package in our child !! (don’t laugh its true) Answer is yes…I will tell you few stories about this--
- In our ancient India, the story of Abhimanyu is well known in the Mahabharata. Abhimanyu, the son of Arjuna, learned how to enter the Chakravyuha. when he was in his mother's womb. Abhimanyu had heard & learnt technique by Krishna to Subhadra during her pregnancy.
- When Prahlad’s mother was pregnant, she used to listen to devotional songs. Therefore, even though Prahlad took birth in a Rakshasa family, he became a devotee of Lord Vishnu.
So likewise we have an example of Lord Rama, Swami vivekanand etc. in front of us.
Now main point, Ancient Indian medicine has recommended need for the mental, spiritual and physical preparation of the mother before childbirth. Ayurveda describes preparation of the couple planning pregnancy, three months prior to conception.
Because pregnancy should be by choice, and not by chance. The beginning is by pinda shuddhi or the purification of the gametes (sperm and ovum). If the couple is not in a state of mental stability and calmness, even if they are physically fit, they cannot give birth to a healthy child. This mental calmness and stability ("Sathwa Guna") of mind is closely related to one's food habits and many other factors. Abstinence from spicy foods and addictive substances is advised.
Moreover, in this fast running lifestyle where food adulteration, pesticides in vegetables, pollution in air, Chemical & preservatives usage in all items makes our body, mind as well as the quality of sperm and ovum also less. To overcome the effect of all this negativity, we require building a strong positive environment so that our child gets protection before birth only.
So now how we can plan this Ayurveda Garbha Sanskar Programme
"MEGHDHARA" has the answer for this “THE AYURVEDIC WAY OF PLANNING PREGNANCY”
Ayurved Garbh Sanskar Program mainly consists of....
- Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma
- Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan
- Pusavan Samskar
- Garbhini Paricharya
1. Beej-Shuddhi by Panch Karma:
Prior to conception, it's very important that the Matrubeej(Ovum) and Pitrubeej(Sperm) has no deformity and are pure in a biological sense. Impure or deformed Beej are responsible for hereditary deformity and improper concievation resulting in unhealthy or a baby with congenital deformities. In Ayurveda, Matrubeej and Pitrubeej are purified by means of an appropriate cleansing procedure called Panchkarma.
2. Garbhadhan-Vidhi and Aahwaan:
It’s the procedure of conception..where we need to form the environment for suitable to our child before doing Maithun (Intercourse)..so that we get child with fair complexion, healthy and devoid of bad environment effect. Like we decorate our house to welcome the new guest.
3. Pusavan Sanskar:
It is carried out after up to 3 months of conception. Pusavan Sanskar mainly is meant of good and healthy child birth after delivery. Due to that child gets more immunity, health and intellectual power.
4. Garbhini Paricharya:
There are guidelines for food and mental attitude to be maintained by a mother during pregnancy. As the fetus grows in the womb, it gets various organs and mental abilities called Indriyas and Mind with the course of time during the nine months of its stay in the womb at a very specific time which is well-described in the scriptures of Ayurveda which being supported by modern research also.
I think now you understand the concept of garbha sanskar and how its beneficial for our child’s future. So plan accordingly to give gift to your child prior to birth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.