Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Fertility
Treatment of Delayed Periods
Treatment of Vaginal Infection
Submit a review for Dr. Priyamvada Reddy. CYour feedback matters!
I had miscarriages twice, 2nd one was last year, now I want to plan again. Got some tests done and now doctor say I can try, but still I am not confident if third pregnancy will work or not. Need some guidance on that part.
Dear sir as per advise of gynecologist I have tested my prolactin level (47.4ng/ml, TSH (3.69microunit/ml) and my husbands semen analysis (16million/ml. Is there any abnormality which can prevent pregnancy? we have tried for an issue for last 8 months. But because of abnormal bleeding (sometimes for more than 1months) we could not try continuously. During long time bleeding I take a medicine named Norgest. A fibroid is seen in the anterior wall of uterus measures 1.47into 2.52 and doctors said it increases rapidly and operation have to be done. Please help me. I m getting frustrated.
I have sex with my wife. She got pregnant but now she feels pain whenever she works. But her month is 5th which is going now. So now my question is that how she can feel relief?
Hello I'm 31 years old n I'm a married woman. During every period pain I used to have strong abdominal pain in the lower part every first and second day which has made my life miserable. During the Intercourse also I used to experience the pain, I have gone to see many doctors but it couldn't work to me what should I do?
My wife was diagnosed poly sistic overien syndrome (pco) 3 months back now we are planning for kid can you please help.
Dear Sir Is it safe to sex with other married woman without condom? She is healthy. please guide me.
I have recently married .First night to I have some problem my vagina .The problem is berth uren time .after toilet I have pain and suffering from sensitive. please suggest me.
I am 26 years old. I did sex many times but around 3-4 times I did little bit of intercourse without condom with different girls. Is there any chance of getting a HIV Positive infection?
Hi mam I am female 22 years old actually my vaginal hole is not opening to insert penis please suggest me some yoga tips or any solution please mam.
Sir mujhe abhi 1 month hua hai pregnancy test kiya hai mere 2 year ka boy hai abhi mujhe baccha nhi chahiye koi teblet ya fir koi dusra sulusion btao help me sir.
Hi Doc. I am newly married I have tried intercourse with my wife from 5 days but I couldn't intercourse because she feeling very pain. How can I solve this problem? Doc please suggest me.
Can the swelling in fallopian tubes be reduced naturally. If yes what should be done so that I can conceive.
Hamari shadi Ko 1 year hua hai. Jab Mai baby k liye sex Krna chata hu to meri wife k touch se hi pain hone lagta hai. Aur sex bhi nhii ho pata. Mera private parts uske andar nhi japata. Uske bad wife k white liquid niklta hai thoda thoda n khujli bhi hone lgti hi. What's reason .reply.
Uric acid is a breakdown product of purines that are part of many foods we eat. An abnormality in handling uric acid and crystallization of these compounds in joints can cause attacks of painful arthritis, kidney stones, and blockage of the kidney filtering tubules with uric acid crystals, leading to kidney failure.
Gout has the unique distinction of being one of the most frequently recorded medical illnesses throughout history.
Gout results from abnormal deposits of uric acid crystals in the joint cartilage.
The crystals are later released into the joint fluid.
Gout was once incorrectly thought to be a disease of only the rich and famous, caused by consuming too much rich food and fine wine.
Although diet and excessive drinking contribute to gout, they are not the main cause of the condition.
We now know that heredity plays a role in the development of gout, and it's often associated with other medical problems like high blood pressure.
Not everyone with high levels of uric acid will develop gout.
The kidneys' ability to rid the body of uric acid is partly determined by heredity.
And just because someone in the family suffers from gout does not mean everyone in that family will have the disease.
This risk varies from person to person.
What Are the Symptoms of Gout?
- Sudden, intense joint pain, which often can wake a person from sleep
- Swollen joint that is warm to touch
- Red or purple skin around the joint.
The amount of uric acid in your blood can change depending on what you eat and drink, how hydrated or dehydrated you are, your overall health, how much alcohol you drink, and the medicines you are taking.
It can change in response to a sudden illness..
How Is Gout Treated?
There is no cure for gout, but it can be treated and controlled. Symptoms often are relieved within 24 hours after treatment has begun.
The type of treatment prescribed will depend on several factors, including the person's age, type of medications he or she is taking, overall health, medical history, and severity of gout attacks.
Gout attacks are mainly treated with anti-inflammatory drugs. These include:
* NSAIDs (nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), such as ibuprofen or naproxen, are generally prescribed to treat sudden and severe gout attacks.
They usually reduce inflammation and pain within hours.
* Corticosteroids (also called steroids), may be prescribed for people who cannot take NSAIDs.
Steroids also work by decreasing inflammation.
Steroids can be injected into the affected joint or given as pills.
* Colchicine is often used to treat gout and usually begins working within a few hours of taking it. This drug is used less often due to concerns about its side effects.
Dr. Sanjay Kapoor(Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Surgeon)
For More Details
Most people feel that long distance relationships are rarely successful and so it is better to avoid such complications. But then it is also a fact that there are many success stories wherein things have worked out just fine. Though a long distance relationship has its own set of difficulties, it has several surprises too. Enjoying simple things like holding each other’s hand, dining together and taking a walk together suddenly can become some of the most cherished things.
Here are a few tips to make your long distance relation healthy and strong:
- Communicate with each other, but avoid over communication: It is true that in a long distance relationship communication is very important. But often, a partner being overly possessive might want prolonged phone calls over hours, and this can make the entire deal extremely irritating and tiresome. Communication can be regular, but then make sure that you enjoy the conversation. The length of the conversation doesn’t really matter, it’s the quality of that small talk you have with your partner. Respect your partner’s space and privacy and don’t go overboard talking about all the daily humdrums of your life.
- Be honest with one another: Honesty is the key to a successful relationship and this becomes even more important if it is a long distance one. While it is true that you need not share every single detail of your life, sharing things that might be bothering you or things on which you might want to come clean can of help. This will also help take the load off you that might be sitting tight on your chest. So, the best thing would be an honest discussion with your partner who should and will help you to find a solution. Avoid selfishness, over communication and improve openness and transparency are good things to marital harmony.
- Make right use of social media: Video calling might not be up your alley, especially if you are of the fairer sex. However, do enjoy it once in a while, even if it is for your partner. Remember, your partner certainly loves seeing you and video calling once in a while will surely make his day.
- Make plans to see each other once in a while: Meeting each other once in a few weeks or months keeps things going. As mentioned above, a long distance relationship has its own perks; the want and the desire to see and be with each other get amplified when you decide to meet after a month or two. True, sexual intimacy is that one thing that comes to the fore when you meet after a while. But try to revel in each other’s company; enjoy long bottled up conversations. Nothing can bring two love birds close than a perfect warm conversation over a cup of cappuccino. Being in a long distance relation isn’t easy but it is worth it if you truly feel connected to your partner. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.