Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Prithvi Raj JampanaYour feedback matters!
Sir, I am bhanu my great grand father died due to thought cancer. Years passed my father's big brother died in 2014 due to thought cancer. Later my father effected with brain tumour in 2014 and done operation and radiation later again same treatment after 1 year and he died 1 month back. This straight in my mind that I will also get the cancer ah or not my age is 22. Is the cancer is effect to generation wise tel me. Will cancer will come to me or not and how can I check my total body.
I have ceast in my prostate gland. Is it dangerous? The size has increased from. 65 to. 85 within 6 months. So is it serious?
High grade urothelial carcinoma t3b n0m0 8x3. 1 cm age 65. With cardiac blockage of 4 artery 90 to 100 percent .Doctors asked for cardiac bypass first. But cancer is getting worse. Is there any treatment for stopping cancer growth?
Breast cancer on right side operation was done on 17-01-2015 next radiation & chemotherapy was done on time but now it again came to left side & it spread to liver.Please tell.
My father has enlarged prostate and liver. He has the habit of alcohol and smoking. What might be the further complication.
Nasopharynx cancer is a very unusual type of cancer. In this medical condition, cancer cells affect the nasopharynx region, which is the uppermost part of your pharynx. The cells start growing from the upper region of the throat and can spread up to your head. Nasopharynx is a very important passage of your body placed right behind your nose, which connects your nose to your mouth and allows you to breathe. Thus, if this crucial region gets affected by the growth of cancer cells, severe difficulties and health problems may crop up.
The most common symptoms of nasopharynx cancer are mentioned below:
Nasopharynx cancer cause serious problems to the ear-nose-throat region. Ayurveda offers effective remedies for treating nasopharynx cancer. A few of the remedies are mentioned below:
- Exclude salt in your diet and also avoid sea fishes or fishes containing salt.
- Practice good hygiene, since, nasopharynx cancer is primarily caused due to virus infections, practicing healthy habits like washing hands before and after food can prove to be helpful.
- Avoid smoking and drinking as it smoking and alcohol consumption will only worsen your condition.
- Certain breathing exercises may help you to cope up with the problem better.
- Panchakarma therapy which helps to clean your body from harmful toxins which may prove to be helpful.
- Also many Ayurvedic herbs and essential oils can effectively treat nasopharynx cancer. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.