Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PremYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old I am suffering from toothace and sensitivity, I am using senodyne rapid toothpaste. From last 3 days I m suffering from toothace I had taken some pain killer and antibiotic that relief me only for 5-6 hrs only.
Hello want to ask about my teeth I used to brush daily with dabur red powder but ther is black kind of material is deposited at the junction of teeth and gum I brushed hard to remove that blackish type material but its not get removed till now and my teeth are also not so clean as they should please suggest me some medicine or tooth powder to cure this I will be grateful to you.
How much dental problem if bleeding now and old 80s problem so what should I do please reply soon otherwise I will die?
I have a wisdom tooth that is coming through with an exposed nerve that is causing me a great deal of pain?
My tooth is partially broken by an accident. approx 8 months back. Is it fexiable. If it is how much is the cost.
I'm 18 years old. I've a problem regarding to yellow teeth. I think this is due to intake soft drinks. Suggest me what to do? What is the cost of teeth whitening in dental clinics?
I had a bad smelling from my mouth I do brush daily but smell didn't go from mouth? what should I do?
Hello sir I have pain in the my tongue please notify the best sol. For this I will waiting your answer.
I have found some smell in our left side teeth and this give some time pain but there was no any cavity or hole in my teeth please suggest what I should do.?
How to use listerine for better results. Is it ok if I brush one time and use listerine other time. And I do night shifts so when to brush and when to listerine.
I have gingivitis problem in my teeth. I get done my teeth scaling nd now I am having a anti bacterial mouthwash. I also take saline water gargelling 3 to 4 tyms a day. Bt still whenever I eat something hard then it starts bleeding. Nd the smell of my saliva stinks. please suggest me what to do. Nd how much tym it will take to cure.
The primary or milk teeth begins to erupt at about 6 months of life with the complete set in place by 2.5 years of age, and the entire set is replaced by the age of 14. The benefits of some of the preventive dental measures are outlined below.
- Maternal care during pregnancy: The teeth begin to form during the second trimester of pregnancy. It is very important that the maternal diet includes sufficient amounts of calcium, potassium, and fluoride for optimal tooth mineralization. Good tooth structure has greater resistance to decay than hypomineralized teeth.
- Routine oral hygiene: For the first 6 months, though there are no teeth, after each nursing, end it with a spoonful or two of water to wash down the milk. Gradually, the gums can be just wiped with a gauze pad or soft cotton to remove any residual bacteria. The baby also gets used to this habit, and once the teeth are in, there are lesser bacteria for the decay process to begin. Once the teeth begin to erupt, the nursing habits also need to be modified to ensure the baby is not allowed to go to sleep with a bottle. This is a common practice to put the baby to sleep and should be avoided to reduce the occurrence of nursing bottle caries.
- Fluoride application: Fluoride has been shown to have significant benefits in preventing caries. Once routine dental visits begin, then the dentist will be able to tell if fluoride needs to be applied. This can happen either in the form of a gel or varnish that is applied in the dental office or as a paste that is used at home. This helps in building resistance to decay.
- Pit and fissure sealants: The tooth has a number of pits and fissures which are 8 times more vulnerable to decay than other surfaces. Deep pits are shown to harbor more bacteria and thereby greater incidence of caries. There are sealants which are thin resins that can be applied on the tooth, which can reduce bacteria accumulation and further decay.
- Space maintainers: In the event that a child has lost a tooth, either due to trauma or decay and subsequent infection, then a space maintainer should be placed within the next 3 months. This helps in maintaining the space and establishing a good bite during the transition phase and later, once the permanent teeth are in place.
- Orthodontic treatment: If there is malocclusion, then early intervention helps by reducing treatment time and getting better results as the teeth and periodontium are still very elastic and are more malleable to movement.
By doing these preventive measures early in life, the result is a child who has healthier teeth, less decay, less pain, and a happy smile all the time! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist and ask a free question.