Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Prem Chandra VermaYour feedback matters!
I am 4 months and 20 days pregnant and this time my doctor has given me progesterone tablets. Could you please explain me why are they required? Is there any problem?
I am 23 years old boy. Sir I am suffering from cramps in my lower back since 3-4 months. There is no pain but most frequently I suffers it in the morning. What should I do.
How can I tackle stomach problems, from my childhood I have this problem now its like pin poking into my chest and sometimes on hands and crumbs in stomach early morning I used to have homeopathic medicine and gets controlled is pin like pain is cause of peptic ulcer? Please clarify.
I' ve been suffering from blackspots on my face could you please suggest me a best medicine than niltan?
My Age 53 yrs. I am working in private educational institute with low a low income. My wife (age 48 yrs) is a government school teacher having 25 years of service. She is an orphan brought up by the sisters (Nuns). We celebrated 25 years of marriage silver jubilee year. We have 1 son (24 yrs). Finished diploma in Printing Technology and working in Bangalore. 1 daughter 18 yrs) doing 2nd year BBA. My wife's salary is More than Rs. 55, 000. My problems is my wife is simply signing in blank bond paper and borrowing money at higher rate of interest i. E. 10%. Without my knowledge and spending for nothing, simply wasting money. She has a huge amount of debts. Never telling truth about this. She is having not even a single gram of gold in her hand. All her things we in mortgage even mobile phone. I have tried a lot to change her mentality all are waste. I took to her local psychotherapist also. She never change her mind. She is doing what is thinking. Even her sisters also tried and they are also worrying about her mentality. Now I find difficult to run my family and my daughters educational expenses. Kindly help me. We were in our won house I bought and built but house is in her name only. Nothing else in our hand cash or thing. Kindly help me to tackle this problem. I am always depressed. Kindly help me to get rid of this problem. Thanking you sir.
My hair has become brown from black color due to the shampoo I used. Please give me some remedies to turn my hair black.
About 23-24 years back I suffered from piles/fissures. Dr. suggested for operation. I did not go for operation but controlled my plight by medicines prescribed by Dr. Took some laxative-Nature Care. I also avoided spicy food. I got relief almost. But now I am facing the same problem. I have immense pain in the anal region while passing stool. There is swelling too. Please advise.
Whenever I brush my teeth, I get ulcers formed in my mouth. Because of that, it becomes very painful to eat food. What should I do?
I have so much of black heads on my face and I have pimples too! So what can I do to remove them? Plzz tell me asap.
Doctor has recommended glasses for my 5-year old daughter. Will it be right get her glasses in such a small age. Can eye sight improve naturally as age grows?
A prostate operation involves the removal of a part of the prostate gland or sometimes the removal of the entire prostate gland. Such a surgery is a serious one and several recovery tips must be followed by a patient to ensure quick and successful healing.
Here are some important tips for recuperating from a prostate operation:
- After the surgery, you need to spend up to three days in the hospital for initial recovery. You might be given fluids, which go directly into your veins until you fully recover from anesthesia.
- After the operation, normal urination will be disrupted in the beginning, as the urethra stays swollen. Urinating gets a little difficult and uncomfortable for a few days after the removal of the catheter.
- You may feel fatigued and may feel under the weather for some weeks after a prostate operation. So you must take things easy for at least two months.
- Avoid lifting or moving heavy objects for some weeks following the surgery. Do not perform any exercise, which causes strain. You should ask your friends and family members to carry out chores for you.
- After becoming slightly stable you should start gentle exercises. Walking is an effective remedy, which helps in blood circulation and lowers the risk of getting blood clots in the legs.
- You should drink lots of water during the recovery stage. This will reduce the risk of getting a urinary tract infection and also help in clearing any trace of blood from your urine.
- For improving bladder control, you should perform several pelvic floor exercises.
- In case of any kind of pain, you can take over the counter painkillers to ease the pain.
- It will take you a time span of three to six weeks for total recovery after a prostate operation. You should consult a surgeon about the best time to return to normal daily activities.
- You can get back to work soon, but it depends on your nature of work. Office jobs are not much of a problem, but in case of physical labour, more time is needed before you can resume your duties.
- Activities such as driving can be started quite soon after initial recovery. However, it varies from person to person. Some people may get back to driving within two weeks while some may need a month.
- You have to wait for 6 to 8 weeks after a prostate operation before getting back to sexual activities.
- In case you experience high fever, pain during urination or the inability to urinate, you must consult your doctor immediately.
- It takes a person several weeks to recover from a prostate operation completely. Initially, total rest is required. But eventually, he can return to normal activities and lead a healthy life.