Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Prem ChandYour feedback matters!
My back is aching very badly, I went to play football after 2 weeks, did a bit of warm up, after this its starting to ache very badly, kindly help. Thanks.
I am suffering silp disk from last one year I am consult many doctor but all are says only operation is the solution what can I do.
I have a pain in my wrist. It started coz my arm was in improper position while sleeping. I have been applying moov since a week. The pain has not reduced yet. What should I do?
I am 34 years old. While walking, my left side knee gives sound like kat- kat. Please suggest solution. Its happening from last one year.
I am a 25 yr old male and having lowerback pain for last 5 months. Have consulted some physiotherapist & got heat, massage treatments, also I followed some doctor recommended exercises. Still no use, please someone help me?
I am 25 years but I can not do any work because I was feeling pain all over body became weak ness what I can do it.
I am 67 year old and had a pain in my knees very badly for last 3 months .I take medicine that my doctor prescribe me but I didn't have any relief.
I have done ACL reconstruction surgery before 2 month ago. All is OK. Physio therapy running last 46 days regularly. My queioution how many time I would continue physiotherapy.
Hello doctor I am a 19 year old guy and I am suffering from back pain. My height has also been stop from past a year. I think it's because of my back pain. Please help me out.Hope you give me a solution. Thinking you
I am a 32 year old man, my both knees gets lot of pain when I m sitting for more than a hour on floor, since childhood, kindly guide me.
I have a back pain in my backward d portion please help me. So that I can walk so please help. Me. I have a back pain in back war dportio.
What are reasons for right leg's foot sole pain? Inspire of not walking much and using proper footwear having pain in the foot sole.
Dear sir I am field operation in one of the fiance company so I am use in my two wheeler in everyday in 100 km so much more back pain in my body please tell me the medicine.
I am 43 years old. I met road accident and my right thigh bone at the middle near about 5 cm is missed and also my ankle bone is also crushed. Hence operation is done with the sterilised bone replacement for the missing part and foot ankle operation. The operation is done on feb 16. Now nearly about one year now I can walk without stick with very slow speed. Now I am noted there is good development at the thigh bone injury operated place but in the foot area the swelling is there. As per doctors go for regular walking so that it will be reduced. Do you suggest for reduce the swelling and speedy recovery.
My elder brother is 72 years old. He is a diabetic. Angio graphy and angio plasty has done and a stunt is inserted 3 years back. He is suffering from burn on back always since last 3 years. Doctors say it is not a deases but he always complain in back. Please advice.
Almost 8 out of 10 individuals have low back pain eventually in life. It is one of the top reasons people look for medical treatment. It is likewise the number one reported reason for acupuncture therapy.
Acupuncture started in China over 2,500 years back. It includes inserting slim needles at specific points on the body. As per traditional Chinese practices, the body has more than 2,000 of these points. They are associated by pathways or meridians, which make a stream of energy called Qi (pronounced "chee").
The impacts originate from the centre of our nervous system. Release of chemicals into the muscles, spinal rope, and cerebrum is then triggered.
- To begin with, your acupuncturist will get some information about your medical history. This will help him in exploring the various trouble giving points as avoiding those that may lead to an aggravation of the problem. Also, with this information, the acupuncturist will also be able to arrive at the exact treatment that will suit your body and system, as well as the symptoms that you may be experiencing.
- He or she will then examine your tongue's shape, shading, and covering, feel your heartbeat, and perhaps play out some extra physical examinations depending upon your health. This helps in understanding the various patterns related to sleep, exercise, diet and digestion. In keeping with these findings, the acupuncturist will then home in on the exact points that require treatment.
- Keeping the aforementioned in mind, he/she will then appoint the appropriate treatment plan to address your specific condition.
- To start the needle therapy treatment, you lay easily on a treatment table while exact acupoints are determined on different points of your back.
- Lastly, the fine needles are then tenderly set. The needles are usually sterilised and new before they are inserted.
Benefits for back pain:
- It enhances the body's self-healing process by stimulating the acupuncture points.
- Releases your body from chronic pain and specifically helps the lumbar region in better balance so that back pain is avoided.
- This method warms the body and creates a more congenial environment for pain free good health.
- Protects it against pathogens.
- Contains natural liquids. Changes those liquids into other usable types of energy for the body.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves sleep.
- Improves the digestive framework.
- Gives you a sense of well-being
Apart from infrequent throbbing and soreness at the acupoints, there are no such side effects if you visit an established acupuncturist. If practiced by an experienced acupuncturist, the technique is highly effective and beneficial. Additionally, acupuncture is the safest therapy for back pain.
Individuals suffering from continuous back pain have observed needle therapy to be useful. Numerous Pain Clinics now utilize needle therapy as a standard treatment.