Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Prem Chand
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Prem ChandYour feedback matters!
I have suffering frim "jhanjhanahat in both leg and hand. From 3 to 5 month Please sir suggest me . What I can do.
Spondylitis, or cervical spondylitis, is a common condition that affects a large section of the adult population. This most common disorder of the cervical spine is a degenerative condition. There are soft disks between the vertebral bones which shrink with age and gets stiff. This leads to formation of small bone spurs. This reduces the space available for the disk to move, causing nerve pinching.
Causes: Ageing is the most common cause for spondylitis. Injury, incorrect sleeping posture, and heavy weight-lifting can also cause spondylitis. While earlier it was common in people who were 60-plus, with more people spending more time at their computers and workstations, the onset happens much earlier in 30s and sometimes even in 20s.
Symptoms: Most symptoms related to spondylitis are centered on the neck and shoulder regions. There is pain and stiffness in the neck that can extend to the shoulders, nape of the neck, arms, and sometimes even the fingers. In rare cases, the pain can extend into the forehead and back of the head too. Associated symptoms include numbness, weakness, and a pricking sensation in the hands, arms, and sometimes fingers.
Is Your Cell Phone Killing Your Back?
Millions of people do it throughout the day and are totally unaware that cell phone use can be detrimental to the back. Did you know that cell phone use can double or triple the weight of your head and can strain your neck? If you are reading this article on a cell phone or tablet, you are probably doing it right now: Tilting your head forward and down in order to look at your device.
Cell phones and tablets are changing the way we access information and entertainment. The use of these devices influences our posture and body mechanics in unhealthy ways that contribute to neck, upper back, shoulder, and arm pain. Furthermore, poor posture while sitting, standing, walking, or in a static position can lead to more than upper body pain and stiffness—poor posture affects other parts of the spine, such as the middle and low back.
However, modern life still requires you to check your phone or use your tablet many times a day.
How do you do that and safeguard your neck?
- First, don’t use your cell phone or your tablet for extended computer work.
- Use your desktop or laptop computer for extended work and make sure these devices are arranged ergonomically.
- When you use a cell phone, instead of bending your head to look down at it, raise your phone.
- When you are reading the screen, bring the phone up level or just a little below your face. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I have shoulder pain arms muscular pain and back pain what is reason and what is medicine for this disease.
I am 57 n now have a sedentary lifestyle n pain in the knee n left foot, because of the harder clutch .so can't walk much .want to loose weight ,pl help.
Hello, I'm 22 years old male and I'm facing knee pain since last 2 months please tell me what should I do for it?
My hip dhs is done on 25 March and now physiotherapy is going on but from past 2 days suddenly I got severe pulling pain in the lower back, do not know what can it be and how it started. How to know this?
Flexion in Standing----EXERCISE FOR BACK PAIN
- Stand upright with your feet well apart. Allow your arms to hang loosely by your side . You are now ready to commence the exercise. Bend forward and run your fingers down your legs as far as you can comfortably reach . Return immediately to the upright standing position.
- Each time you repeat this movement cycle, you must try to bend down a little further so that in the end you have reached the maximum possible degree of flexion and your fingertips are as close as possible to the floor.
- Exercise should only be commenced after the completion of two weeks of practice of Flexion Exercise in sitting, whether Flexion Exercise in sitting has been successful or not in reducing your stiffness or pain. In the beginning you must do only five or six repetitions per session; the sessions are to be repeated once or twice per day . For a period of three months from the time you have become pain free, this Exercise must never be performed in the first four hours of your day.