Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychiatrists in India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychiatrists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Preethi Swaroop
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi SwaroopYour feedback matters!
I am 27 yrs old man my girl friend cheated me now she is going to marry someone I totally depressed that I dont like to touch some one my girl what should I do doctor.?
Im very much stressed. I was pregnant & I got miscarriage after losing my baby im very much depressed. I do not like anyone talking to me. I am getting irritated with each $everything that is happening in front of me. I want to know what should do.
I am 46 male with chronic depression over last 24 years, the problem is not depression but severe cognitive problems like very poor short term memory, slow thinking, walking balance problems, slow grasping etc that happened during first episode of Major depression 20 years back. I am currently using 50 mg paroxetine, 300 mg lamictal (helped me a lot) 20 mg buspin to deal with my anxiety and depression to reasonable extent. I used to have excellent n very sharp memory n high degree of confidence before my first major depressive episode, and used to be always topper during my academics. But my sharp memory n fast thinking, confidence levels never returned back even after 24 years of depression treatment. Can anyone suggest add on medication that can effectively improve my short term memory, balance issues while walking, impaired thinking etc. I do puzzles etc n keep myself busy but memory part of my brain is not improving. Pl.suggest medication helps in neuro psychiatry that helps in cognition problems in severe depression cases.
I lost somebody last year from that time I feel depress I remembering him what can I do I don't know what to do please help me.
I have always worried about my study. And that time my behavior goes ups and down. And I felt nobody care about me.
I am 26 year old. I feel very lonely all the time. It's like no one cares for me. If I alive or dead. I want to cry louder sometimes I feel I should die .I shout on everyone in no matters. What to do. Is it depression?
All our friends where smoking hukka. And they mixed marijuana in hukka flavor. I smoked it excessively and after that I suffered from stroke. So I am feeling there is something stuck in my throat. How can I live my life healthier and stronger further. My bp is normal now 80 120 how can I live my life healthier and stronger. Further.
Relationships are one of the best experiences you can have in your life. They bring in a myriad of feelings and emotions. But that doesn't mean maintaining a happy and healthy relationship is very easy, because it is one of the most difficult things to do. It is extremely important to keep the spark alive in your relationship. It is this spark, which helps you keep your relationship happy, safe, satisfying as well as ALIVE. Here are 5 ways you can do that:
- Do things together: When you are in a relationship for a long time, it is very common to drift apart and communicate less with each other. This might create an invisible wall between you to. Start doing everyday things together. If not every day, then make it a point to do something together at least once or twice a week. Cook together, do the laundry together, do grocery shopping together, clean the house together or just watch the television together. It will bring you closer to your better half. The wall which might have come up between you both will disintegrate eventually, and you will be able to revive your relationship to its former glory.
- Surprise: Surprise each other from time to time. May be you could get flowers for each other one day or slip in a sweet note in his or her wallet. Small surprises are very much appreciated and even if they are not something huge, they will help you make your partner smile.
- Go out on dates: Even if you are married, it doesn't matter. Take your partner out on a date night. Go for a movie, followed by a dinner and then a romantic walk or drive. It is very important for you to spend some exclusive time with each other, keeping all the humdrums of life aside.
- Do not nag: Every one dislikes a person who keeps nagging or cribbing. No one will want to spend time with that person. Not even your partner. Be the person he/she would want to be and spend time with. Be someone he/she can connect with and enjoy being with.
- Touch each other: That doesn't mean a sexual touch alone. Hug each other, hold hands when you are walking, rub each other's shoulders, even give each other a massage if you can. It will just make you feel more connected to each other.