Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Preethi ChallaYour feedback matters!
I am 52 years of ole female. Undergone a surgery two years back My uterus and and ovaries are removed I found dark patches on my left cheek How to remove black patches on the cheeks.
I had sex on 27 the day of period. I took an ipill the same day. I had very light bleeding after 5 hrs of the pill. What does it mean.
How sleeping less than 6 hours affects your health
After being awake for almost 14-16 hours, our body demands sleep. Minimum sleeping time required for a healthy mind and body is 7-8 hours. Although, this duration varies according to age. Because generally speaking, where a child can sleep for 12-14 hours, grownups can sleep for not more than 9 hours. Sound sleep is very essential otherwise, it can be harmful for our health. Let's see how sleeping for less than 6 hours affects our health.
- Headache, weight gain and poor vision: When you sleep for less than 6 hours a day, it can not only give you headache all the time but can lead to a poor vision also. And if continued for a long time, may hamper your eyesight. The lesser you sleep the more weight you gain. And after-effects of gaining weight could be even more hazardous.
- Memory loss, heart disease, infection: Sleeplessness can have an adverse effect on one's memory too. A person may find it difficult to remember even simple things. Also, infections can take a longer time to heal because sleep is something that stabilises and balances everything that goes wrong while we are awake. If we don't get proper sleep, the process of healing takes longer. Lack of sleep can also elevate blood pressure which ultimately affects the heart.
- Urine overproduction, stammering and accident: Sleeping slows down urinating process but when you are awake for longer hours, you might have to urinate more than usual. Lack of sleep can also make you stammer while speaking. If lack of sleep continues, you may not be able to communicate properly. When you do not have sound sleep, your mental condition would not be stable because of declining concentration. You can be accident prone if you drive in such a condition.
These are just a few of the ill effects. Sleeping for less than 5 hours is far more dangerous than you can even think. From behavioural to mental to physical effects, it can harm you in many more ways, So, have a sound sleep to avoid complications in life.
Due to thickness on uterus bladder which is investigated in sonography. Dr. consulted to do fractional curettage test but now in blood report total bilirubin is 2.8 so in this condition is it fine if we do fractional curettage test.
I am hysterectomy women, having one overt, now I affected with hypothyroid and high cholesterol. How to take treatment, what are all test preferable.
My wife is 4 month pregnant. Last night we had unprotected sex and after foreplay my sperm get inside her vagina. It will nt harm my baby na.
Hi Doctor My wife is pregnant. Thanks a lot to God, she was quite scared about it. My wife had her last period starting from 6th March 2016 after that she had taken Rubella IGG vaccination on 23rd March 2016. She tested to be pregnant on 25th April 2016. Though doctor suggested that we should not connive within one month from taking vaccination [Rubella], we found out that mostly the pregnancy is due to an unprotected intercourse on 18th March 2016. We don’t know now what effect of the Rubella vaccination will incur on the baby. Kindly advise whether it is safe to have the baby in this circumstances. [Though our doctor said it is ok and there will be no consequences of the vaccination.] Our doctor also suggested initial Sono for her [my wife]. Here is the report: - SONOGRAPHY OF OBSTETRIC Real time ultrasound examination of the gravid uterus show presence of a single well defined intrauterine gestational sac. Foetal echoes and poles are seen. Foetal cardiac activity is seen. Yolk sac is seen. Good choriodecidual reaction is seen. There is no evidence of bleed. Internal os is closed. G. Sac measures 2.2 cm corresponds to 7 W 1 D. CRL measures 4 mm corresponds to 6 W 1 D. Evidence of few septation seen in G. Sac. Average is 6 W 1 D. EDD is 16.12. 2016 IMPRESSION: SINGLE LIVE INTRAUTERINE PREGNANCY OF 6 W 1 D. ADVICE: FOLLOW UP AFTER 10 DAYS. Kindly if possible let me know what above details means. We’ll see doctor shortly but before that I just want to have your opinion on this.
Homeopathy world has currently brought unique solutions for reducing unbearable back pain. You can get speedy recovery and on the other hand, your back muscles will also become much more flexible than ever.
Top 5 homeopathic medicines for curing back pain:
- Arnica: Injured back often leads to severe back pain and it can be well treated by this homeopathic medicine. Both recent and past back-injuries can be treated using this medicine. This medicine is absolutely safe and thus you will not face any side-effects at all. Unwanted back stiffness and soreness within back muscles can also be minimized to a great extent with the consistent application of this medicine. Back motions can be made much more flexible by curtailing restlessness.
- Rus Tox: If you want to stop chronic condition of your back pain, then nothing can be the best option other than this medicine. Most of the homeopathic practitioners are now strongly recommending this medicine for severe cases. Only limited dosage of this medicine taken in a consistent manner can offer you more relief from your back pain, and you can get greater relaxation.
- Mag Phos: This medicine is very much useful for alleviating all kinds of back pains and this medicine can be accompanied by external heat. Cramping muscle pains are simply unbearable and thus cannot be gotten rid of at times. In such a condition, there is no other safest alternative other than this medicine.
- Bryonia: There are some prominent symptoms of back pain and they can be easily and efficiently alleviated by this medicine. If you have become pretty tired of applying homemade therapies, then you can try out this solution. This medicine can reduce your pain and inflammation within a few hours, and you can get back to your daily activities with great energy. Apart from taking this medicine, you have to take enough rest so that your back can get relaxed. Your back motion can be smoothened and made flexible by taking the concerned medicine.
- Kali carb: This medicine is the best back-pain solution for females. Those females who have severe back pain immediately after delivery can get greater relief from this medicine. In this case, back muscles often develop cramping pains and these pains are very much irritating and thus you might feel disturbed. This is the reason doctors often recommend taking this medicine to fix the problem.
Related Tip: "When Should You See Your Doctor in Back Pain?"