Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Hyderabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Praveena
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PraveenaYour feedback matters!
I am married and we are trying for a baby. My wife's last period was on November 2nd. Can you please suggest that on what all days should we have intercourse to get a successful pregnancy?
Please suggest, Does herpes transfer through shin to skin contact? If uninfected person have no ulcers sores or wounds and not engage in kissing and do protected sex than also herpes can transfer? My simple question is that herpes can transfer through skin to skin contact but if there is no opening sores and cuts in skin of uninfected person than it can also transfer? Please advise I am very confuse.
Dr. Mujhe 3 months pehle delivery hua hai. Pregnancy k 7th month se mujhe vagina k aas paas wali bone mai pain feel hota tha mujhe laga baby pressure karta hai isliye hai. But 3 Months hone k baad mai walk par gyi to fir se mujhe wahi same pain hai. Pls suggest.
I am in doubt that I am pregnant or not actually my boyfriend do toilet and actually we just get bit closer after it and my boyfriend fingered me and repeat her penis just for 10 sec neither he cum out but I am still in doubt that he done toilet and repeat her penis on my vagina so I need know that I can be pregnant or not.
I'm 20 years old a girl, suffering Ovary Cysts from 2014. The cysts volume is Right ovary 4.4 c. C. And Left ovary is 3.8 c. C. And now that's why my face full of acne and mostly the dark wala spots did my face dull, roughness. Help me what should I do?.
If you search for sugarcane juice benefits, you'll find that it has been attributed as a natural remedy to a score of problems. It's rich in antioxidants so it helps fights infections and boost the immunity. It's rich in iron, magnesium, calcium and other electrolytes so it's great for dehydration. It helps cure the common cold and other infections and also fight fever as it boosts the body's protein levels. Besides these, there are a few more great health benefits of sugarcane juice that you must learn about:
1. Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys.
2. According to Ayurveda, sugarcane juice helps strengthen your liver and is thus suggested as a remedy for jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation of the skin and membrane due to elevated levels of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning liver. What sugarcane juice does is replenish your body with proteins lost and nutrients that it needs to recover quickly.
3. An Energy Drink - Sugarcane juice is rich in the good kind of carbohydrates, protein, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients that make it the ideal energy drinks. Especially in the summer months, a glass of cold sugarcane juice and really life both your health and your depleting levels of energy. It builds up plasma and body fluids and helps counter dryness and fatigue.
4. Ayurveda also suggests that 'sugarcane juice exhibits laxative properties thereby improving bowel movement and relieving constipation' (Source: ayurhelp.com). Sugarcane juice also has alkaline properties which means it's good for treating acidity and stomach burns.
5. It has a low glycemic index (GI) so it comes highly recommended for diabetics. A study showed that drinking sugarcane juice did not alter the blood glucose levels of diabetics drastically but you should check with your doctor before you start to drink some of this yourself.